Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590886 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5931) (5932) (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Culer see our boy ooh
He's cooking 🔥🔥🔥
lol. I wish him well when he comes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kilishihunter:
If we fúckin sign Arda guler....
Deco I count on you
broo! This boy na fire!! Supremely talented kid mehn.
Even if it takes gifting lamine yamal to vardrid so we can get him, laporta and co should do it without blinking.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kilishihunter:

We reportedly have an agreement with his agent and followed him for a very long time, he's also reportedly an Arda turan and Messi fan though his main mentor is Ozil who can convince him to go to vardrid, He might go to the capital though even though the competition is extremely tight with many clubs involved but I'm not as afraid as before when the club was under bartomeu if we're tussling for a player with vardrid or others except when it comes to bidding wars
Guler has a £17.5 release clause so it's about who can convince him the most though I feel them developmental clubs will have an advantage offering him more playing time
paying the release clause and loaning him back to fenerbahce for 1 season is the way to go about it IMHO. We shouldn't lose out on this guy abeg. Especially not to vardrid. Imagine a vinicius mbappe and guler frontline in 2 years time against us, I no go fit withstand the emotional torment oloun 🥺
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Who fit verify this thing and how good is the boy.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Those socios better approve this deal. It's a brilliant move and Laporta should make sure it goes through.
We need that fvvking oil money. €250mn for this season ain't gonna be bad.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Culer:
broo! This boy na fire!! Supremely talented kid mehn.
Even if it takes gifting lamine yamal to vardrid so we can get him, laporta and co should do it without blinking.

The fvvk !! 💀💀
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
abduleez1:
Who fit verify this thing and how good is the boy.
He's good enough not to sign for your dead team. Continue dreaming you guys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
abduleez1:
Those socios better approve this deal. It's a brilliant move and Laporta should make sure it goes through.
We need that fvvking oil money. €250mn for this season ain't gonna be bad.
Later you people will be attacking premier league clubs for buying players with their own money but see your fat president licking qatar's ass for money to renew your referee subscription.
Corruptlona.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
jpmoriarti:
I don't know why poor and wretched people always get bad mouth.😬😬

Ohh yeah because they're poor and wretched 😒
Do you think you re Rich?? How much is your networth?? Oga. Discuss football and stop attacking whodeyhause Personally!! Andrewbaba is doing same in our thread.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Do you think you re Rich?? How much is your networth?? Oga. Discuss football and stop attacking whodeyhause Personally!! Andrewbaba is doing same in our thread.....
He'll be behaving as if he doesn't troll real madrid on this thread and on their own. Any small thing he will start going personal or calling you poor. That's how he was mocking me after my former house problem.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

He'll be behaving as if he doesn't troll real madrid on this thread and on their own. Any small thing he will start going personal or calling you poor. That's how he was mocking me after my former house problem.
Dont mind him bro...... Continue the good work....... Most Rich guys here will not even mock you Personally , Nobody on our thread has insulted andrewliversalt despite his continuous trolling......... You might be better than that Nairaland Dangote self. Build your tent here. I'll support you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 2:53am On Jun 23, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Dont mind him bro...... Continue the good work....... Most Rich guys here will not even mock you Personally , Nobody on our thread has insulted andrewliversalt despite his continuous trolling......... You might be better than that Nairaland Dangote self. Build your tent here. I'll support you
Instead of advising him to get a better life you're encouraging him to keep trolling. If he was your son, is trolling a life choice you'll push him to go for?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2023
losprince:

Instead of advising him to get a better life you're encouraging him to keep trolling. If he was your son, is trolling a life choice you'll push him to go for?
Why not discuss football and Leave his Personal Life? What's your business with his Life?? Some of you cannot argue football without Emotion. Andrewbaba Made our thread bitter Last season,Nobody has disrespected his Personal Lifestyle.
..... Are you God that gives Money

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Why not discuss football and Leave his Personal Life? What's your business with his Life?? Some of you cannot argue football without Emotion. Andrewbaba Made our thread bitter Last season,Nobody has disrespected his Personal Lifestyle.

For your information, God does not give money. Hardwork and smart planning does. This is why atheists are some of the richest people on earth.

As for your friend, he always broke shame my club because Barça is having economic difficulties but when I return the favour, you guyz go all out emotional. Up there, he insulted Laporta and called him a fat fool assslickker but I should spare him?

WhoDeyHause is a wretched, impecunious destitute. If he keeps coming here to broke shame us, I won't hesitate to go Personal.

I always read Andrewbaba44 comments on Chelsea thread. He trolls without insulting anyone. He sticks to the issue and never succumb to intimidation. But whodeyhouse is the polar opposite here.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by a4turitoroman: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:

Most of them are dumb here some can't take bang they'd rather go personal instead

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Most of them are dumb here some can't take bang they'd rather go personal instead
People who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones.

WhoDeyHause certainly does live in glass house.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Imagine.......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by a4turitoroman: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2023
jpmoriarti:
People who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones.

WhoDeyHause certainly does live in glass house.
Going personal is wrong, if you can't take bant, IGNORE.
Because person shared his problems u come dey use am against am. E nor right na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2023
jpmoriarti:
For your information, God does not give money. Hardwork and smart planning does. This is why atheists are some of the richest people on earth.

As for your friend, he always broke shame my club because Barça is having economic difficulties but when I return the favour, you guyz go all out emotional. Up there, he insulted Laporta and called him a fat fool assslickker but I should spare him?

WhoDeyHause is a wretched, impecunious destitute. If he keeps coming here to broke shame us, I won't hesitate to go Personal.

I always read Andrewbaba44 comments on Chelsea thread. He trolls without insulting anyone. He sticks to the issue and never succumb to intimidation. But whodeyhouse is the polar opposite here.
Why not broke shame Chelsea... Troll chelsea and Insult Boehly than going personal against the guy..... Whodeyhause dun beg you money before?? Bro. Discuss football, Insult chelsea and stop broke shaming people because you think you re better(Life's deep) ...... Do you even have any shares in Barcelona?? Or are you related to Laporte? If the guys on our thread dish out this same treatment to andrewbaba (it wont he funny)

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Why not broke shame Chelsea... Troll chelsea and Insult Boehly than going personal against the guy..... Whodeyhause dun beg you money before?? Bro. Discuss football, Insult chelsea and stop broke shaming people because you think you re better(Life's deep) ...... Do you even have any shares in Barcelona?? Or are you related to Laporte? If the guys on our thread dish out this same treatment to andrewbaba (it wont he funny)
Chelsea is not broke nor is Boehly. Why would I broke shame any of them? They spent over 600M Pounds just last January. That's crazy.

However, WhoDeyHause is broke and poor. Makes him easy target for me. That's common sense. sad

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Going personal is wrong, if you can't take bant, IGNORE.
Because person shared his problems u come dey use am against am. E nor right na
Nothing wrong with going personal especially to someone you know a thing or two about their personal lives. He called my president a fat fool. That's also going personal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2023
If we end up with Gundogan, Roque and Brozovic, I’d honestly be more than happy with the market. There’s always room for improvement, but given our finances, it would absolutely be a successful summer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2023
I no want Barca to brozovic abeg the guy don finish

We need players for a longer term

If player no wan come leave am

Xavi dey beg player

The kind of players xavi dey want na trash

Jordi Cruyff been dey answer yes sir to xavi on any player xavi recommend

And it seems players Alemany wants is differ from the old men Xavi is recommending

Deco x Alemany no send xavi Papa
How on Earth will someone swap Kessie collect Brozovic almost 36yo haba na

Roberto and Alonso no even supposed to even dey near training ground next season
But xavi go gree

Pablo will be on the bench Roberto go dey pitch dey stroll xavi no go comot am

This Xavi Sha I Neva still dey convinced on am oo

Europa Play off he just wake up bench Christiansen and balde to start Alonso
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2023
UncleHaba22:
I no want Barca to brozovic abeg the guy don finish

We need players for a longer term

If player no wan come leave am

Xavi dey beg player

The kind of players xavi dey want na trash

Jordi Cruyff been dey answer yes sir to xavi on any player xavi recommend

And it seems players Alemany wants is differ from the old men Xavi is recommending

Deco x Alemany no send xavi Papa
How on Earth will someone swap Kessie collect Brozovic almost 36yo haba na

Roberto and Alonso no even supposed to even dey near training ground next season
But xavi go gree

Pablo will be on the bench Roberto go dey pitch dey stroll xavi no go comot am

This Xavi Sha I Neva still dey convinced on am oo

Europa Play off he just wake up bench Christiansen and balde to start Alonso

Xavi has always gone for good players ,and he doesn’t beg any one ,even pep doesn’t get all players the first time he throws a bid ,he mostly gets them
Second time ,xavi is yet to throw a bid for any player so far so na you know the player wey xavi Dey beg ,person wey just start him holiday

Jordi cruyff is the person that like ekuke player ,hope you know he was the one that wanted Thomas meunier at Barca but xavi rejected grin

Deco and alemany send xavi papa ,xavi agreed to victor roque who deco informed him of first so how you take know say e no send him papa ?

Brozovic is 31 and not 36 ,it’s you people that use to insult kessie who use to do his best ,he isn’t a DM,with gundogan arrival kessie game time will be limited

You have to secure Roberto because if you let him leave you might start the season with no right back ,it’s common knowledge

You people here cap too much at times ,anything it’s xavi faults ,his only player so far at barca is raphinha and kounde
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2023
Days he passed we are yet to see a non Barca page post anything about James nnaji incident ,he was abused at the basketball game where Barca beat Madrid some days back

We won’t see the foolish epl fan boys from Chelsea claiming peace merchant grin

Like I have said next season will be long and I can’t wait

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Later you people will be attacking premier league clubs for buying players with their own money but see your fat president licking qatar's ass for money to renew your referee subscription.
Corruptlona.

Barca remain a fan own club ,we don’t lick ass like you people who lick that American ass for a living

You have tried and there is nothing you can use against Barca so why not rest ?

You are still trying to ease of some frustrations about your worst last season here ? Lol

Get a grip of your self dude and you will be fine 👌
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Barca remain a fan own club ,we don’t lick ass like you people who lick that American ass for a living

You have tried and there is nothing you can use against Barca so why not rest ?

You are still trying to ease of some frustrations about your worst last season here ? Lol

Get a grip of your self dude and you will be fine 👌
Free transferlona. grin.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Nothing wrong with going personal especially to someone you know a thing or two about their personal lives. He called my president a fat fool. That's also going personal.
Nobody called your president a fat fool and let me see you just go to Madrid thread to troll them or any other club on this your thread then you'll know how broke and wretched I am. Maybe you think cause I've been avoiding giving it to you back I'm stupid. Maybe it's your family that is giving me feeding money or paying my utilities.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Free transferlona. grin.

For free transfers you can’t get the best player

From overpaying you rather attract Ukrainian adama traore and Enugu Gervinho

I never see club wey useless like your club grin

Ashawo drug dealer club

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2023
andrewbaba44:

For free transfers you can’t get the best player

From overpaying you rather attract Ukrainian adama traore and Enugu Gervinho

I never see club wey useless like your club grin

Ashawo drug dealer club
We are already selling several players so we are gradually recovering our money back. You people have not even sold one player. And you have to do that before you register some signings. If you people like don't come and pay for Saudi azaman connect.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

We are already selling several players so we are gradually recovering our money back. You people have not even sold one player. And you have to do that before you register some signings. If you people like don't come and pay for Saudi azaman connect.

Stale and dry

Now go cool your brain and come back better 👌

(1) (2) (3) ... (5931) (5932) (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.