Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4630678 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
Culer:
Everyone on this thread knows he's a schizophrenic nutcase.
No talking or calling to order can tame such person.
Not everyone, trust me.

Some here see him as a god.

Lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
pkasso:
I dey think say na better person before. Mtscheww.
I am sorry you have a negative opinion of me here but sometimes you need to put people like WhoDeyHause in their place.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Why not broke shame Chelsea... Troll chelsea and Insult Boehly than going personal against the guy..... Whodeyhause dun beg you money before?? Bro. Discuss football, Insult chelsea and stop broke shaming people because you think you re better(Life's deep) ...... Do you even have any shares in Barcelona?? Or are you related to Laporte? If the guys on our thread dish out this same treatment to andrewbaba (it wont he funny)
That guy behaves like the president of all Barca fans on this thread and you don't have a right to disagree with what he thinks.

He knows it all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Not everyone, trust me.

Lol.
anyone who sees such a nasty person as "god" or whatever, must be a BIRDBRAINED TRAMP
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
Danny Gbarejo is a good player no doubt ,but he should not near my club ,I repeat he should not near my club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
pkasso:
Guy, just phuck off! Did you even read what you wrote up there?
He gets under your skin? Maybe you should consider growing a thicker one if ordinary, harmless banter gets to you, softie. You know he will do worse if he gets any info on you guys? Not everyone is as vengeful and vindictive as you are. Andrew shared a personal story sometime ago, but no one on the Chelsea thread has used that against him despite the fact Baba dey troll endlessly for there.

Guy, you are a shitty human being and that's nothing but the truth. Broke-shaming your fellow guy over something as trivial as football banter. Abeg, shift jare.

I pity anybody wey go personal with me when it comes to dragging ,the person is just wasting his time

Many things are left here and life offline is a whole different place

Anybody wey allow banter soak am na him sabi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Culer:
Victor roque scores again. Be like I go shamelessly join the hype train grin

No join just Dey there Dey play grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

So the referee payments have spread to every sport now?

You no Dey tire grin

The one wey boehly pay na 12th e end una o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

That guy behaves like the president of all Barca fans on this thread and you don't have a right to disagree with what he thinks.

He knows it all.
Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
Culer:
anyone who sees such a nasty person as "god" or whatever, must be a BIRDBRAINED TRAMP
You're equally as nasty. Infact your whole goddamm useless generation is nasty 😒

Eleribu. Omo ale 🙄
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Not everyone, trust me.

Lol.
While some see me as god, you're too cowardly to even quote me directly. I think you also see me as god.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
jpmoriarti:
[s]While some see me as god, you're too cowardly to even quote me directly. I think you also see me as god[/s].
I did not read this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Danny Gbarejo is a good player no doubt ,but he should not near my club ,I repeat he should not near my club
Lmao. I love it and I think I deserve it. Your Gbarejo in Blaugrana colours. I will be there no matter what grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
pkasso:
Lmao. I love it and I think I deserve it. Your Gbarejo in Blaugrana colours. I will be there no matter what grin grin

Come and get your man cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
pkasso:
Guy, this is so low. I used to respect you from a distance but you fall my hand big time. Why would you resort to personal attacks on top small banter? The guy drag your club, why not drag his back? WhodeyHause is one of the jolliest fellows on here. The guy na cruise master. I don't think I can even get mad at him for any reason. He was brave enough to share his story, not even asking for help. But you decided to weaponize it. You wey get money, you know wetin tomorrow get in store for you?

I'm also disappointed in the rest of the Barca fans here. One of your one clearly went out of line, but no one had the guts to call him to order. Because y'all see WhoDeyHause as a common enemy. Andrew, you sef no try.

WhoDeyHause, I respect your maturity on this issue. Another person, myself included go don take am another way. Whatever it is, there are always better days ahead. God bless you, bro.
Sir there are many issues in life for me to be worked up over someone trying to mock me here cause I shared my personal travails. It won't stop me from doing so as nairaland is like a family to me even though it's online. Even andrewbaba that I dragged him and his club the most has never for once gone personal with me cause he understands it's just cruise and banter. KKilishihunter pmed him during the time I posted about my house collapse to help me with some cash though I told him not to worry even though it's his club I dragged the most. I try my best to limit my trolling to club and football matters but some of us will be waiting not just here but in all the threads to be using their personal issues against them. And the person in question trolls other clubs. ☹️.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Sir there are many issues in life for me to be worked up over someone trying to mock me here cause I shared my personal travails. It won't stop me from doing so as nairaland is like a family to me even though it's online. Even andrewbaba that I dragged him and his club the most has never for once gone personal with me cause he understands it's just cruise and banter. KKilishihunter pmed him during the time I posted about my house collapse to help me with some cash though I told him not to worry even though it's his club I dragged the most. I try my best to limit my trolling to club and football matters but some of us will be waiting not just here but in all the threads to be using their personal issues against them. And the person in question trolls other clubs. ☹️.
Enough bro..... Continue the goodwork here!!! Group C : (Barcelona, Bayern Munich/ Leipzig, Napoli, Man utd) Jm I wan check somthing!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You no Dey tire grin

The one wey boehly pay na 12th e end una o
You people and overbo were not tired of showing us pepper in 2009. Until you people return that ojoro champions league trophy there will be no peace for the wicked. 😠.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

You people and overbo were not tired of showing us pepper in 2009. Until you people return that ojoro champions league trophy there will be no peace for the wicked. 😠.

Come and steal the trophy from our cabinet

With the right documents you should get a Spanish visa to fly over and do the job grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Enough bro..... Continue the goodwork here!!! Group C : (Barcelona, Bayern Munich/ Leipzig, Napoli, Man utd) Jm I wan check somthing!!

But ordinary praising of guardiola success some of you almost went personal on Chelsea thread grin

I remember when trolling Ronaldo when Messi won the World Cup ,some Man U fans went personal on me grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:

But ordinary praising of guardiola success some of you almost went personal on Chelsea thread grin

I remember when trolling Ronaldo when Messi won the World Cup ,some Man U fans went personal on me grin
Almost..... I dont know about Man u fans...........
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:

But how you see that group?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

OK I apologise for my comments. It was in bad taste. I shouldn't have gone personal. It was out of character.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
jpmoriarti:
You're equally as nasty. Infact your whole goddamm useless generation is nasty 😒

Eleribu. Omo ale 🙄
Thunder fire you and your cursed lineage. The Loneliness and mental depression that frustrated and killed your father will kill you and your unborn children too.
Duckbrained raccoon undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
pkasso:
omo, if gbarejo join I no go watch Barca match next season aswearugod grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
Culer:
Thunder fire you and your cursed lineage. The Loneliness and mental depression that frustrated and killed your father will kill you and your unborn children too.
Duckbrained raccoon undecided
Nonsense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Culer:
You go still watch am. No dey cap
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Nonsense.
You can Choke and die on your NONSENSE existence. Verminous jerk.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
jpmoriarti:
You go still watch am. No dey cap
boomer fvck off. I don't need filth in my mentions. Swerve goddamn it ?!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Culer:
boomer fvck off. I don't need filth in my mentions. Swerve goddamn it ?!!
If you no want my mention, that one be say you go deactivate be that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Bro, I respect and admire you a lot. It takes a whole new level of bravery to be open on personal issues. You are a good person, man. It's a shame some people chose to use it against you. You are bigger than them, bro. God bless you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
pkasso:
Bro, I respect and admire you a lot. It takes a whole new level of bravery to be open on personal issues. You are a good person, man. It's a shame some people chose to use it against you. You are bigger than them, bro. God bless you.

How do you know he is a good person grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Culer:
I don't think it's going to happen sha. He has the same profile as Gundogan and they are both around the same age. There's no practically no sense in having the two of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.