Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591078 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5932) (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Stale and dry

Now go cool your brain and come back better 👌
Cry. Useless club with useless players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Cry. Useless club with useless players.

You are the one that came here to cry about Barca after your sufferings at Chelsea but I should cry grin

Take it easy outside here sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2023
Let’s be hopeful

FFP is the issue and not the money

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
Arda Guler ?

Deco what are you cooking ?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Why not discuss football and Leave his Personal Life? What's your business with his Life?? Some of you cannot argue football without Emotion. Andrewbaba Made our thread bitter Last season,Nobody has disrespected his Personal Lifestyle.
..... Are you God that gives Money

I wasn't talking about his personal life, I was only calling you out for cheering him on to continue to behave in a bad way, whoever constantly trolls others is flawed in character regardless of who's side they are on.

If he wants to discuss football, he can go ahead and discuss football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Arda Guler ?

Deco what are you cooking ?
He's cooking nothing because guler is not coming.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

He's cooking nothing because guler is not coming.

In anything you do since you are foolishly obsessed with Barca stay away from anywhere you see snipper sha

Everybody cannot be a failure like your club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Xavi has always gone for good players ,and he doesn’t beg any one ,even pep doesn’t get all players the first time he throws a bid ,he mostly gets them
Second time ,xavi is yet to throw a bid for any player so far so na you know the player wey xavi Dey beg ,person wey just start him holiday

Jordi cruyff is the person that like ekuke player ,hope you know he was the one that wanted Thomas meunier at Barca but xavi rejected grin

Deco and alemany send xavi papa ,xavi agreed to victor roque who deco informed him of first so how you take know say e no send him papa ?

Brozovic is 31 and not 36 ,it’s you people that use to insult kessie who use to do his best ,he isn’t a DM,with gundogan arrival kessie game time will be limited

You have to secure Roberto because if you let him leave you might start the season with no right back ,it’s common knowledge

You people here cap too much at times ,anything it’s xavi faults ,his only player so far at barca is raphinha and kounde

Was there a time Roberto was a starter at barca

Any team wey wan keep Roberto as a backup this time no serious at all

Even for Elche Roberto can't be a starter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
UncleHaba22:

Was there a time Roberto was a starter at barca

Any team wey wan keep Roberto as a backup this time no serious at all

Even for Elche Roberto can't be a starter

Where did I call him a starter ?

The elche jokes on you man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
Barça futsal leading 2-5
We're going to complete the league sweep Cules 🔵🔴

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
For the first time ever in the history of Spanish professional sports
Every one of our sports first teams are league champions in the same season
✅ League champions in men’s football
✅ League champions in women’s football
✅ League champions in basketball
✅ League champions in handball
✅ League champions in hockey
✅ Futsal league champions

SIMPLY THE BEST 💙❤️ #Copied

Laporta Szn 🔥🔥

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Busquets has joined the GOAT at Inter Miami
Remains Jordi

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Collect Bayern best player

About to collect mancity captain

Made one of the best young talent in Brazil rejected many European clubs to wait for Barca

But yeah we are finished grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Finished club about to get....

Gundogan
Roque
Inigo
Brozovic** grin
All under 75 million.

A midfield 4 of Dejong, Pedri, Gundo and Brozovic*** will be great. Add Gavi there ofcourse.

I'll be there no matter what smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
36 grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Scaloni and Valverde are the two Barca coaches that sacrificed everything in the team to provide a tactical platform for Messi to thrive.
Hard pressing forwards, hard pressing midfielders, midfielders that can pass through lines, allow Messi to basically do whatever he wants on the field including walking.
It stung Valverde but Scaloni benefitted.
Both of them were never trophiless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Afobear, Almiron Messi is 36 ooo

Where Una dey nah!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Laporta Szn 🔥🔥
So the referee payments have spread to every sport now?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Neimar:
36 grin
He doesn't play for your club. undecided.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Laporta Szn 🔥🔥

The empire is growing. Spanish sports now colonized into Barcelona Sports Federation

On a serious note, there's probably a beneficial synergy strategy at the center that the various Barca teams are leveraging on as I dont believe in this level of coincidence that is rarer than Hailey's comet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Happy bday to the greatest of all time

He completed football

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

He doesn't play for your club. undecided.

He plays for Chelsea.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Victor roque scores again. Be like I go shamelessly join the hype train grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Chelsea is not broke nor is Boehly. Why would I broke shame any of them? They spent over 600M Pounds just last January. That's crazy.

However, WhoDeyHause is broke and poor. Makes him easy target for me. That's common sense. sad
Guy, this is so low. I used to respect you from a distance but you fall my hand big time. Why would you resort to personal attacks on top small banter? The guy drag your club, why not drag his back? WhodeyHause is one of the jolliest fellows on here. The guy na cruise master. I don't think I can even get mad at him for any reason. He was brave enough to share his story, not even asking for help. But you decided to weaponize it. You wey get money, you know wetin tomorrow get in store for you?

I'm also disappointed in the rest of the Barca fans here. One of your one clearly went out of line, but no one had the guts to call him to order. Because y'all see WhoDeyHause as a common enemy. Andrew, you sef no try.

WhoDeyHause, I respect your maturity on this issue. Another person, myself included go don take am another way. Whatever it is, there are always better days ahead. God bless you, bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
jpmoriarti:
For your information, God does not give money. Hardwork and smart planning does. This is why atheists are some of the richest people on earth.

As for your friend, he always broke shame my club because Barça is having economic difficulties but when I return the favour, you guyz go all out emotional. Up there, he insulted Laporta and called him a fat fool assslickker but I should spare him?

WhoDeyHause is a wretched, impecunious destitute. If he keeps coming here to broke shame us, I won't hesitate to go Personal.

I always read Andrewbaba44 comments on Chelsea thread. He trolls without insulting anyone. He sticks to the issue and never succumb to intimidation. But whodeyhouse is the polar opposite here.

This was not necessary, and it really is not a way to banter back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Chelsea is not broke nor is Boehly. Why would I broke shame any of them? They spent over 600M Pounds just last January. That's crazy.

However, WhoDeyHause is broke and poor. Makes him easy target for me. That's common sense. sad

And why does he have to be your target? Did he ask you for money or in any way caused anything for you to conclude that he's not doing well for himself?

Nah, bro.. This is wrong. We are humans first Nah.. Haba
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
pkasso:
Guy, this is so low. I used to respect you from a distance but you fall my hand big time. Why would you resort to personal attacks on top small banter? The guy drag your club, why not drag his back? WhodeyHause is one of the jolliest fellows on here. The guy na cruise master. I don't think I can even get mad at him for any reason. He was brave enough to share his story, not even asking for help. But you decided to weaponize it. You wey get money, you know wetin tomorrow get in store for you?

I'm also disappointed in the rest of the Barca fans here. One of your one clearly went out of line, but no one had the guts to call him to order. Because y'all see WhoDeyHause as a common enemy. Andrew, you sef no try.

WhoDeyHause, I respect your maturity on this issue. Another person, myself included go don take am another way. Whatever it is, there are always better days ahead. God bless you, bro.
Well, he might be a jolly fellow but I fault him for sharing his personal issues online.

He might get sympathy from some but never from all, especially given the way he goes about his own way of trolling, which gets under my skin a number of times.

Perhaps I went out of line but I know he'll do worse to any of us here if he were to get any little personal information relating to any one of us.

Moral of the story: Keep your goddamm personal issues away from social space especially when you take greater joy in seeing other rival fanbase in anguish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
pkasso:

Everyone on this thread knows he's a schizophrenic nutcase.
No talking or calling to order can tame such person.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
FirstbornWds:

This was not necessary, and it really is not a way to banter back.
Well, banter means different things to different people.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Well, he might be a jolly fellow but I fault him for sharing his personal issues online.

He might get sympathy from some but never from all, especially given the way he goes about his own way of trolling, which gets under my skin a number of times.

Perhaps I went out of line but I know he'll do worse to any of us here if he were to get any little personal information relating to any one of us.

Moral of the story: Keep your goddamm personal issues away from social space especially when you take greater joy in seeing other rival fanbase in anguish.
Guy, just phuck off! Did you even read what you wrote up there?
He gets under your skin? Maybe you should consider growing a thicker one if ordinary, harmless banter gets to you, softie. You know he will do worse if he gets any info on you guys? Not everyone is as vengeful and vindictive as you are. Andrew shared a personal story sometime ago, but no one on the Chelsea thread has used that against him despite the fact Baba dey troll endlessly for there.

Guy, you are a shitty human being and that's nothing but the truth. Broke-shaming your fellow guy over something as trivial as football banter. Abeg, shift jare.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
Dani Parejo No no no...🙄🙄

Why then did we let Busquet leave if we were to settle for Dani Parejo, who has almost similar profile to Busquets. Same age. Same everything?

Please I hope this is not true otherwise it is clearly a step backwards
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Culer:
Everyone on this thread knows he's a schizophrenic nutcase.
No talking or calling to order can tame such person.
I dey think say na better person before. Mtscheww.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
pkasso:
Guy, just phuck off! Did you even read what you wrote up there?
He gets under your skin? Maybe you should consider growing a thicker one if ordinary, harmless banter gets to you, softie. You know he will do worse if he gets any info on you guys? Not everyone is as vengeful and vindictive as you are. Andrew shared a personal story sometime ago, but no one on the Chelsea thread has used that against him despite the fact Baba dey troll endlessly for there.

Guy, you are a shitty human being and that's nothing but the truth. Broke-shaming your fellow guy over something as trivial as football banter. Abeg, shift jare.
I don't think I am a shitty human being because I finally stood up against a serial tormentor.

And I don't think I should develop thicker skin just because of WhoDeyHause. Rather, I'll respond in like manners.

Besides, your emotional blackmail sadly won't work on me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5932) (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: brandon180(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.