Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612889 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5978) (5979) (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) (5984) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
abduleez1:
Hot take:

Roberto is a better team captain than Busquets. See as Roberto dey shout dey ginger defence after Tottenham dey 2-1 up.

Busquets go just mute dey do like mumu for field and dey find stupid ways of attracting players to himself only to lose possession in dangerous positions. That guy na mad man...
And I'm happy he's out.

With that kind of pressure from Tottenham, we losing by a goal, na by God's Grace we go take win.
Xavi got his second half tactics right despite making one of his impulsive dumb decisions like starting Gavi straight up. Person wey never play any single minute in this preseason.
Our youth has shown, they can win us matches with the great combination of Yamal, Lopez, Fati and Abde. Balde too is another difference maker.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai, Busi don suffer; from spineless biscuit to mad man!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
pu7pl3:

Freanesa isn't as good as you guys keep saying that's why no top coach wants him.
He's still 18 so he could still have a good ceiling, tbf he's more of a future signing than one for the present but he's good physically and defensively for his age
He has also been rejecting some offers for us though if we test his patience too much he might get tired and bail out on us, Arsenal have been linked with him at a point, even you guys too, Even world renowned child traffickers Chelsea have reportedly entered the race even though they already have two good right backs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mirinder: 12:15am On Aug 09, 2023
abduleez1:
Hot take:

Roberto is a better team captain than Busquets. See as Roberto dey shout dey ginger defence after Tottenham dey 2-1 up.

Busquets go just mute dey do like mumu for field and dey find stupid ways of attracting players to himself only to lose possession in dangerous positions. That guy na mad man...
And I'm happy he's out.

With that kind of pressure from Tottenham, we losing by a goal, na by God's Grace we go take win.
Xavi got his second half tactics right despite making one of his impulsive dumb decisions like starting Gavi straight up. Person wey never play any single minute in this preseason.
Our youth has shown, they can win us matches with the great combination of Yamal, Lopez, Fati and Abde. Balde too is another difference maker.
You lack home training. Talking ill of a legend like that. What did busquet do to you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mirinder: 12:18am On Aug 09, 2023
If you want neymar, click like

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 1:12am On Aug 09, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Special talent
Ist pic: Now u see me
2nd pic : Boom am gone 🤡🤡

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmask: 5:01am On Aug 09, 2023
mirinder:
You lack home training. Talking ill of a legend like that. What did busquet do to you?
Sorry o, Mr Legend.🙄
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2023
Kilishihunter:

He's still 18 so he could still have a good ceiling, tbf he's more of a future signing than one for the present but he's good physically and defensively for his age
He has also been rejecting some offers for us though if we test his patience too much he might get tired and bail out on us, Arsenal have been linked with him at a point, even you guys too, Even world renowned child traffickers Chelsea have reportedly entered the race even though they already have two good right backs

All those things were just rumours, no club has actually gone for him yet
He isn't good offensively and he is just about average defensively.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Yamal!! Yamal!! I need watch the boy more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2023
Thank God Neymar is injured. I hope he is out until his sister's birthday next year. I don't want that snake near my club

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kilishihunter:

The day just keeps on becoming better

I'm a bit confused with these two conflicting reports. What percentage are we selling as a whole.
One is 49%, another is 16%. 🧐🤔

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
abduleez1:

I'm a bit confused with these two conflicting reports. What percentage are we selling as a whole.
One is 49%, another is 16%. 🧐🤔
I think this might help

Explaining the lever situation..

49% of Barça Studios was sold to Orpheus Media and Socios [24.5% to each company] last year and they were due to pay €60m [€30m each] now but the two companies have postponed the payment. Since this income did not come in Barça can't register players right now.

So the club is looking to resell the same 49% or a part of it to another investor and there are two options for that currently..

1. A Mexican company which offers €180m for buying the whole 49% and they are giving €30m of the total right now. If the club closes the deal with this, then Orpheus and Socios won't own anything.

2. A German company which offers €60m for buying 16% of the shares owned by Orpheus and Socios. If the club closes the deal with this, then following it Orpheus and Socios will continue to own 16.5% shares.

In any case, it is not a new lever but only a resale of the lever of Barça Studios, 49% of which was sold last year, but the due payments were not received by the club on time. Barça was, is and will continue to own majority stakes i.e 51% of Barça Studios.

[Via: Barça Buzz]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Make Barca try nonsense sell ansu fati make we see

Ferran torres hmmmmm

I don't stan rubbish. Never have... Never will.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
FirstbornWds:

I don't stan rubbish. Never have... Never will.

Baba forget talk! Ferran the FRAUD na rubbish pro max..
abi na Error Garcia?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kilishihunter:

I think this might help

That's nice...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
We have a winner.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2023
Pablo Maffeo.

Should be our anti Vinicius. He already gave him tough time at Mallorca 🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lamine Yamal is too exceptional to be kept on a leash.

When you're that good, age doesn't matter. Besides, if Lamine is already a difference-maker in the first team, chances are he won't develop much playing in lower levels.

If we protect him too much, we might slow his growth.

COPIED

Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
~ Mbappe wants to stay at PSG this season and see out his contact
~ Courtois out with a longterm ACL injury
~ Arda Güler will undergo a knee surgery

A very bad & painful day for Vardrid, which only means one thing: We're about to get fresh reports on the Barça - Negreira case very soon.🤣🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 2:41am On Aug 11, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Thank God Neymar is injured. I hope he is out until his sister's birthday next year. I don't want that snake near my club

Currently, Neymar>>>>>Barca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
We can begin to register our players ahead of Laliga opener on Sunday.

€120m secured from an agreement with German Investment fund Libero for 29.5% of Barça Vision, the club announced.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by a4turitoroman: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Lol After selling your assets

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Seems we might be getting him afterall, my major conundrum now is who is going to leave our attack to create room for him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
a4turitoroman:
Lol After selling your assets
These are monies acrued from the sales of assets last year plus we're not the first club in Spain to sell club owned parts in exchange for cash, Rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
NOTE: The economic lever which was just activated is actually of LAST YEAR, it's not new.

Barça had sold 49% of Barça Studios to Socios and Orpheus last year but they postponed the payment, so the club sold 29.5% of it to the new German investment fund for €120M.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Seems we might be getting him afterall, my major conundrum now is who is going to leave our attack to create room for him
We won't be. Xavi does not want him.

If he however, changes his mind, then it is on him. If he stalls Ansu Fati development, just because of a 31yr old washed up player, then it is on him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
jpmoriarti:

If he however, changes his mind, then it is on him. If he stalls Ansu Fati development, just because of a 31yr old washed up player, then it is on him.
Laporta is the one pushing for the move, Probably due to media and merchandise profit reasons
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kilishihunter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The things wey you dey type sometimes eh lol

I personally don't want Neymar back for obvious reasons. But who'll make room for him?

Abde, Ferran, Raphinha, Ansu, even current Lewy are not up to Neymar lol.

If he comes, he starts instantly ahead of anyone up top bar Lewy. But like I said, I really don't want him back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Pi$$G terminating contract of a player they paid €222m for? I don't believe it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
jpmoriarti:

Neymar is not washed but injury prone. He's better than all our attack including current Lewy but I'm in your boat. I don't want him back.

However, if he comes back, then I'll have to support him if he does well on the pitch!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The things wey you dey type sometimes eh lol

I personally don't want Neymar back for obvious reasons. But who'll make room for him?

Abde, Ferran, Raphinha, Ansu, even current Lewy are not up to Neymar lol.

If he comes, he start instantly ahead of anyone up top bar Lewy. But like I said, I really don't want him back.

Lol, chief I no be small pikin na grin
Injury aside Neymar is better than all our forwards currently but him coming means we're going to have to push one of our youthful prospects and I'm seriously scratching my head ri find out who the hell that would be, Neymar's quality should also not make us forget the unceremonial way he left us in 2017, his departure leading to us to an anticlimax of unfortunate losses and batterings, Idk but until I see him kick a ball for us he still looks a little drained to me, Contrast that to the likes of the young guns we have now who have always wanted to stay with us despite receiving offers abroad, I'm not saying he won't boost our attack, Just my 2 cents
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Bring Neymar back angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Lol, chief I no be small pikin na grin
Injury aside Neymar is better than all our forwards currently but him coming means we're going to have to push one of our youthful prospects and I'm seriously scratching my head ri find out who the hell that would be, Neymar's quality should also not make us forget the unceremonial way he left us in 2017, his departure leading to us to an anticlimax of unfortunate losses and batterings, Idk but until I see him kick a ball for us he still looks a little washed to me, Contrast that to the likes of the young guns we have now who have always wanted to stay with us despite receiving offers abroad, I'm not saying he won't boost our attack, Just my 2 cents

Baba, Twale. Your two cent is safe but Auba was also a little washed but he helped us. Neymar is better than Auba at all levels.

Yeah, Neymar is a snake that's why me too no want am back but if he comes, I won't have choice but to support him. It's a situation we can't control. Even Xavi does not really want him according to what I'm hearing online.

The move is orchestrated by Laporta himself. Let's see how it goes but I hope Ansu isn't getting sold because of SnakeMar but quality wise, he's better than them all.

It's a waiting game and we all have to wait!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5978) (5979) (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) (5984) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.