Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,375 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613008 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5975) (5976) (5977) (5978) (5979) (5980) (5981) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
This is how the USA women where eliminated from the World Cup ,but a certain tebas thinks goal line technology isn’t important

That’s how Madrid stole our Laliga title some years back

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Barcelona should not try any foolish thing by selling ansu fati

And neymar should stay away from my club ,he is even a worst snake than dembele
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PECON1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Guys Neymar to Barca on loan will soon be a reality, I love the guy so much and we need him here, once he comes back here on loan, he can't go back to Psg again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2023
PECON1:
Guys Neymar to Barca on loan will soon be a reality, I love the guy so much and we need him here, once he comes back here on loan, he can't go back to Psg again

We don't need him abeg. He should make peace with leaving us. After all na person shadow he was escaping back then.
We can even extend some of the useless decisions Bartomeu made was because he left us; and man had to overcompensate by giving players ridiculous deals and wages they can't get anywhere else to keep them here and discourage looking elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PECON1(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2023
abduleez1:

We don't need him abeg. He should make peace with leaving us. After all na person shadow he was escaping back then.
We can even extend some of the useless decisions Bartomeu made was because he left us; and man had to overcompensate by giving players ridiculous deals and wages they can't get anywhere else to keep them here and discourage looking elsewhere.
hmmm, but since dembele has left, we need a creative player but he must reduce his wages
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmask: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
PECON1:
hmmm, but since dembele has left, we need a creative player but he must reduce his wages
Neymar that you can barely rely on due to fitness issues or Which player?
Getting Neymar at this point would be counter productive if you ask me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I really love Fati but with Xavi as they coach he won't see regular game time that what he want to pursue now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
May be aside the defence, our squad is depleted and somewhat lacks depths. We can't compete on high level with this team. It is more complicated because we are cash strapped!
Even if we trust La masia boiz or make more signings in January (like Roque), before they will gel together, we'd have lose points and/or booted out of Europe.

I have lessened my expectations from this team this season.

You sef check am now!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:27am On Aug 08, 2023
I don't know why this News of xavi not wanting Neymar still gets me angry 😡

Omor is xavi on colos or what?

Neymar might not have left the club in a good note but Neymar is a blessing to any club any day and any time even at his age.

According to reports, xavi is saying Barcelona are like a family and the presence of Neymar will destabilize the changing room.

Like i said before, is xavi on colos?

Why is the presence of Neymar not destabilizing the Brazilian national team or the PSG changing room?

Neymar is even a family oriented kind of footballer when it comes to his relationship with his fellow players so what the fork is xavi saying?

A fully fit Neymar is better than mbappe and Halland combined together.

We are talking about winning the UEFA champions league and xavi is rejecting Neymar.

Like i said, if the news is true then xavi is on colos.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 2:58am On Aug 08, 2023
OhBritannia:

Neymar might not have left the club in a good note but Neymar is a blessing to any club any day and any time even at his age.

According to reports, xavi is saying Barcelona are like a family and the presence of Neymar will destabilize the changing room.

Why is the presence of Neymar not destabilizing the Brazilian national team or the PSG changing room?

Neymar is even a family oriented kind of footballer when it comes to his relationship with his fellow players so what the fork is xavi saying?

We are talking about winning the UEFA champions league and xavi is rejecting Neymar.

You don't know Neymer more than Xavi they both shared the same locker Room/dressing room so he knows what he is saying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2023
OhBritannia:

Lol you’re being emotional chief.
Make Neymar no near Barcelona abeg, make e Dey where him Dey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2023
neymar follow put us 4 problem. he shld go away. idiot said he wan leave messi shadow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2023
OhBritannia:

Lmao.... I no sure say you know wetin you dey talk.
Xavi basically played with Neymar during his peak and knows his attitude. You say Neymar won't destabilise team.... I want to take it that you've forgotten if not I'd say you're clowning.
Is it not Neymar that just came into the PSG team and started dragging penalties and freekick from Edison Cavanni that year. Person wey be newcomer dey follow old timer and team leader drag for influence and you dey tell me another thing because say you dey desperate of top players.

Or you've also forgotten how Neymar dragged Barcelona to court and said we must pay "loyalty bonus" despite him leaving us.

The same Neymar that can't stay fit and start 20+ matches a season with injuries everytime...another Dembele but with "output". 31+ years old man at that.....the injuries WILL get worse as he ages.
Add that with his attitudinal issues and you have a loose canon. No be Mbappe wey join that team come mellow Neymar small....most of the rubbish Mbappe did at PSG started with Neymar sef if we want to go far.
This is the reason many of us are not club presidents. See as PSG dey sweat for yansh now cos Mbappe talk say he wan comot.
Me I'll like him to go out for free and teach that stupid team a lesson they'll never forget.

I don't want to sound disrespectful but e be like you dey join Xavi supply the Colos. Cos this your talk even dey vex me more than Neymar stupid antics sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2023
What did Neymar forgot in Barcelona? Let him stay away from Barcelona abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bisqit: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Neymar will bring sth extra
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bisqit: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2023
Oldboss:

I really love Fati but with Xavi as they coach he won't see regular game time that what he want to pursue now
why don't they sell fati to one of the mid table teams in order to gain regular playing time. Andrewliversalt what do you think?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bisqit: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2023
funkyjms:
May be aside the defence, our squad is depleted and somewhat lacks depths. We can't compete on high level with this team. It is more complicated because we are cash strapped!
Even if we trust La masia boiz or make more signings in January (like Roque), before they will gel together, we'd have lose points and/or booted out of Europe.

You sef check am now!!!
Ferran Torres is still in Barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bisqit: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2023
OhBritannia:

Neymar will come and showboat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Isiterere:
What did Neymar forgot in Barcelona? Let him stay away from Barcelona abeg.

Barcelona fans too funny abeg

They want neymar back ? Lol

Xavi should keep that snake away from this club ,their tears will only end online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
funkyjms:

You sef check am now!!!

Your midfield no lack depth oga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cliqtips: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
PECON1:

Barca should get Coman.

I don't even know why they are not looking his way
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cliqtips: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
bisqit:
why don't they sell fati to one of the mid table teams in order to gain regular playing time. Andrewliversalt what do you think?

Sell or you mean loan ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmask: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
OhBritannia:

Chief, from your write up e be like say no be xavi dey on colos o.
This shalaye no too make boss. You write am with clear eyes so?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Your midfield no lack depth oga

Have you factor in injuries/suspensions?
It is part of the game oo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
funkyjms:

Have you factor in injuries/suspensions?
It is part of the game oo.

True.... But last season we were pretty stacked almost everywhere and we didn't use it to do much.
Youngin's from La Masia can be brought in to fill the extra one space.... There's somewhat Roberto sha. 👀👀

Pau Prim, Cassado might get in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
All the money we can get.

I liked the way they made the new stadium look pretty and presentable.... Slightly looking like Camp Nou mini. 😉

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
abduleez1:
All the money we can get.

I liked the way they made the new stadium look pretty and presentable.... Slightly looking like Camp Nou mini. 😉
Later sapalona FC will come And chant here that Barça's broke
They did a madness on the stadium considering the little time frame from moving from the camp Nou, I saw the interior pictures of the refurbishment and it looks good, even better than some long standing stadiums, Thank God the Olympics being held in Barcelona in the past gave us the opportunity to use the montjuic cause I can't imagine us using the Johann Cruyff or asking espanyol to lend us their stadium
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
OhBritannia:

Hope you know Neymar is not the same Neymar of a few years ago? He's 31, fatter, more prone to injuries due to his body now advanced minus the propensity to compete with dembele for the most injured player every season, With that being said I won't mind him on a one year loan deal to link up with lewy or for him to come and use his media presence to boost the club's coffers financially but not getting Neymar as of today is not something that should make us lose sleep especially considering the way he left us in 2017, He's a personal favorite of mine but I'm not in awe of him like I used to back then which is understandable considering the way he didn't fulfil his full potential after joining Pi$$G
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nice assist from raphinha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
And a great miss after
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
brandon180:
Nice assist from raphinha
I hope we beat beat craze from this 2nd string tottenham team so they go come pay lenglet Money asap, After Romero and van den wen who dem get for defence again?
Lewy gats turn up as season start sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Later sapalona FC will come And chant here that Barça's broke
They did a madness on the stadium considering the little time frame from moving from the camp Nou, I saw the interior pictures of the refurbishment and it looks good, even better than some long standing stadiums, Thank God the Olympics being held in Barcelona in the past gave us the opportunity to use the montjuic cause I can't imagine us using the Johann Cruyff or asking espanyol to lend us their stadium

I swear they did amazing job with too little time.

But some fans are complaining of the long distance to get there... Didn't know it was a little far outta the city centre.

Still way better than Johann Cruyff stadium. I don dey wonder how we go cry for tickets revenue this season. Tho the Camp Nou money will be missed.

It seems the fees for the match is hiked or something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5975) (5976) (5977) (5978) (5979) (5980) (5981) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.