Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577213 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5976) (5977) (5978) (5979) (5980) (5981) (5982) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
abduleez1:

I swear they did amazing job with too little time.

But some fans are complaining of the long distance to get there... Didn't know it was a little far outta the city centre.

Still way better than Johann Cruyff stadium. I don dey wonder how we go cry for tickets revenue this season. Tho the Camp Nou money will be missed.

It seems the fees for the match is hiked or something.
Yeah I also read something about the distance, seems it's on the outskirts of the town and of course the price will be hiked, many now has to flow more from alternative sources, Well at least it's better than nothing
If Bartomeu was a serious fellow by now the new 100,000+ seater camp Nou would have been ready but the niccur did what he wanted to do, But mhen 100k+, imagine the noise emanating from the crowd in a UCL home game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Gavi na werey seh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lewandowski
Make the werey dey score like this when season start ni
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Totenham 1-1
Garcia cannot be a key member of our team this season, Abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Garcia cannot be a key member of our team this season, Abeg

Water is wet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Araujo injured, Christensen and inigo also injured, Kikiki
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Xavi should better stop all his dilly dallying and allow us sign fresneda since we can't afford cancelo
I read a report Child traffickers Chelsea might be interested in signing him which isn't surprising considering the fact they have both James and Malo gusto, Na just to sign am loan to their feeder team Strasbourg as usual
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Omo totenham no come play oooh, Almost 1-3 grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Raphinha na dirty
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Araujo injured, Christensen and inigo also injured, Kikiki
all our defenders just dey injury prone. This season will be a long and weary one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
We will need to sign another attacker to replace dembele, It's a must, Xavi should just perish all those bernando Silva and lo celso thoughts for now and get a fúckin RB that can defend , See totenham of all people dey use their second team outplay us
Let's not carry this rubbish into the new season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Culer:
all our defenders just dey injury prone. This season will be a long and weary one
Even kounde sef get him own for body, the only CB wey sabi stay fit na dirty, Anything wey go make us see Garcia and lenglet combination, Holy ghost fire, Holy ghost fire
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Yeah I also read something about the distance, seems it's on the outskirts of the town and of course the price will be hiked, many now has to flow more from alternative sources, Well at least it's better than nothing
If Bartomeu was a serious fellow by now the new 100,000+ seater camp Nou would have been ready but the niccur did what he wanted to do, But mhen 100k+, imagine the noise emanating from the crowd in a UCL home game

I don't really see much difference in our current Camp Nou capacity in terms of fans noise. We're at 98k to 99k at maximum. With the New Camp Nou we're at 107k. Not much difference for me asides from a few extra cash from fees.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
I don't understand our stupid time wasting with getting Fresneda asap. Until we lose am and we can't afford Cancelo him eyes go clear cos this is becoming annoying.

You don't have the bare minimum but na luxury you dey dream of.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Shebi I talk say Araujo dey injury prone few days back... Andrew think say I dey cap.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Omo...Na this nonsense these guys wan play this season ;?...see how Tottenham just dey outplay us like kids!!!...
Make i just give dem benefit of doubt that they are playing with low intensity to Aviod injury..cos wetin I see for halftime,e remain small make i spit out angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kilishihunter:
We will need to sign another attacker to replace dembele, It's a must, Xavi should just perish all those bernando Silva and lo celso thoughts for now and get a fúckin RB that can defend , See totenham of all people dey use their second team outplay us
Let's not carry this rubbish into the new season

Xavi na stupid coach.... He thinks we have money and time for his preferences.

What I just watched this match we don't need an attacking RB. We need someone who can defend, not the one that the injury prone defenxe will know start stretching themselves to cover with Araujo and Kounde at RB.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
I said it that xavi is on colos and people thought i was joking.

Xavi has pride, ego and very stubborn and that's going to keep costing this team.

Low budget Guadiola.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
abduleez1:

I don't really see much difference in our current Camp Nou capacity in terms of fans noise. We're at 98k to 99k at maximum. With the New Camp Nou we're at 107k. Not much difference for me asides from a few extra cash from fees.
You've forgotten the stadium would be covered with a retractable roof? Most of the dins inside would bounce back rather than to the open atmosphere like the former stadium
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
abduleez1:

Xavi na stupid coach.... He thinks we have money and time for his preferences.

What I just watched this match we don't need an attacking RB. We need someone who can defend, not the one that the injury prone defenxe will know start stretching themselves to cover with Araujo and Kounde at RB.
Shebi Chelsea that has two RBs have entered into the fresneda race, something we were supposed to seal since when we were not going for Arnau Martinez, They would pay his release clause in the blink of an eye and probably waste his career loaning him to Strasbourg since they're already two top RBs in the squad, Niccur won't wait forever so make we dey there dey play
From foyth to cancelo, Xavi sometimes thinks he's playing FM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Hope you know Neymar is not the same Neymar of a few years ago? He's 31, fatter, more prone to injuries due to his body now advanced minus the propensity to compete with dembele for the most injured player every season, With that being said I won't mind him on a one year loan deal to link up with lewy or for him to come and use his media presence to boost the club's coffers financially but not getting Neymar as of today is not something that should make us lose sleep especially considering the way he left us in 2017, He's a personal favorite of mine but I'm not in awe of him like I used to back then which is understandable considering the way he didn't fulfil his full potential after joining Pi$$G
I understand but we have to look past how he left the club and look at what Neymar in our squad means for our team.

Who in our Frontline is better than Neymar even in his current age?
Absolutely no One.

If Neymar can avoid injuries which i believe he will because of our style of football, he will be a danger to any defense especially in the UEFA champions league.

All i am just concerned about is the UEFA champions league, if we can get it with Neymar then we should go for him.

After one or two seasons then we can sell him.

It's as simple as that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
OhBritannia:
I understand but we have to look past how he left the club and look at what Neymar in our squad means for our team.

Who in our Frontline is better than Neymar even in his current age?
Absolutely no One.

If Neymar can avoid injuries which i believe he will because of our style of football, he will be a danger to any defense especially in the UEFA champions league.

All i am just concerned about is the UEFA champions league, if we can get it with Neymar then we should go for him.

After one or two seasons then we can sell him.

It's as simple as that.
Tbf after what I've just witnessed this first half I won't mind Neymar Back If we can't get another insane attacker, He's still better than all our wingers atm even with his injury proneness, As essential as raphinha is sometimes we can't rely on him to lead the attack behind lewy, I don't even think we can afford neymar and his salary for now plus he's also 31 and will be 32 next February, Let's see Sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
This pena wey no sabi anything don enter
Alonslow sef 🌚
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yamal to ferran 2-2
You deserve ps5 my boy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Abde still has some way to go in perfecting his goalscoring
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by seunpinky(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
lamine is a gem
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lamine yamal, that's the name
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fati Tiri-Tu 3-2
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Yamal too good abeg
This talent must be protected at all costs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Abde 4-2
Haha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lamine yamal!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Special talent

(1) (2) (3) ... (5976) (5977) (5978) (5979) (5980) (5981) (5982) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.