Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4621550 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 9:03pm On Apr 29
khingTony:
it's over for your Valencia boys
People that would pack dangote trailer and it'll will be over. Valencia vamos. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 9:05pm On Apr 29
Ijustwantto:
They are all welcomed. This isn't the first time vardrid will be signing world class players.we were only unlucky this season considering our injuries and some other problems. We will also not be lying flat next season cool cool
Baba deep down in your mind you know you guys would collect but you're afraid of saying it so Madrid guys like devvy and monerozi would not use your head to mop the ground.
Be truthful and don't be like andrewbaba who'll run away and disappoint you guys like amaka.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29
Kilishihunter:
These guys must have smoked something before coming to the field.

This is what I mean when I said if I was coach Araujo would sit on the bench for 2 games straight for that nonsense he pulled against PSG. I don't care how good he is. He essentially truncated our season and showed how bad we were. So he should be punished.

That's why I really love Pep Guardiola. He won't go scot free with that atrocious decision. The werey still get mouth dey challenge Gundogan saying he didn't do things appropriately. It's a sign of no remorse and full of pride.
See as the Araujo still dey follow referee drag for an obvious foul and yellow card. That player just dey vex me these days. If I be ref na red card I go just give for that stupid stunt he pulled.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 9:08pm On Apr 29
Ok sir. I no follow any one drag but I said Wat I said bro. cool
WhoDeyHause:

Baba deep down in your mind you know you guys would collect but you're afraid of saying it so Madrid guys like devvy and monerozi would not use your head to mop the ground.
Be truthful and don't be like andrewbaba who'll run away and disappoint you guys like amaka.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29
Oldboss:

Na sapa cause am
I don't think so. Na club wey get plenty money dey do that Kain transfer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 9:13pm On Apr 29
When we say most of your players are frauds or overhyped you guys would think we hate you not knowing it's the truth. Look at Gba stegen and Gbaraujo that contributed to your champions league downfall still killing you guys today. How many top clubs would still retain them to be giving nonsense performances in big games. Football is not only about keeping plenty clean sheets in laligo or marking vinicius. The best players come through in the biggest stages. Sadly for you people you can only count them on one hand.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 9:15pm On Apr 29
Oga which club u dey support first? sad
WhoDeyHause:
When we say most of your players are frauds or overhyped you guys would think we hate you not knowing it's the truth. Look at Gba stegen and Gbaraujo that contributed to your champions league downfall still killing you guys today. How many top clubs would still retain them to be giving nonsense performances in big games. Football is not only about keeping plenty clean sheets in laligo or marking vinicius. The best players come through in the biggest stages. Sadly for you people you can only count them on one hand.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 9:20pm On Apr 29
This Valencia lazy die.
Una Good night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29
I think Xavi should test Fermin Lopez as a striker
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:28pm On Apr 29
abduleez1:

This is what I mean when I said if I was coach Araujo would sit on the bench for 2 games straight for that nonsense he pulled against PSG. I don't care how good he is. He essentially truncated our season and showed how bad we were. So he should be punished.

That's why I really love Pep Guardiola. He won't go scot free with that atrocious decision. The werey still get mouth dey challenge Gundogan saying he didn't do things appropriately. It's a sign of no remorse and full of pride.
See as the Araujo still dey follow referee drag for an obvious foul and yellow card. That player just dey vex me these days. If I be ref na red card I go just give for that stupid stunt he pulled.
I know say him dey fúck up but we don't really have anything to play for again except maybe super copa if we finish 2nd, and we also can't lose him though he also needs to be cut to size like you said.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:29pm On Apr 29
Ijustwantto:
Oga which club u dey support first? sad

The Mumu is a chelsea fan

He is trying to be happy after his useless club spent 1 billion on useless players

He hates Barca as he is still crying over that 2009 iniesta late winner

I do enjoy his constant pains though grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:30pm On Apr 29
I don't know the problem Xavi has with roque. We should have just let the kid stay in Brazil till the end of this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 9:39pm On Apr 29
Kilishihunter:
I don't know the problem Xavi has with roque. We should have just let the kid stay in Brazil till the end of this season

All the matches he played have he done anything special

The one that he was making progress ref ruin the rhythm by giving him red card
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29
Kilishihunter:

Even he is giving anyone chance in striker position next it probably guiu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:42pm On Apr 29
Awadi:

All the matches he played have he done anything special

The one that he was making progress ref ruin the rhythm by giving him red card
So we should keep him on the bench to stall his development because of Lewandowski who's at the twilight of his career? If we don't play them consistently with minutes here and there how will we even know how good he is
See space left by Valencia because of the red card waiting for someone with pace to exploit it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 9:42pm On Apr 29
Thanks for notification. I never knew. Na where Chelsea dey for table I wan go check like dis grin grin grin
andrewbaba44:

The Mumu is a chelsea fan

He is trying to be happy after his useless club spent 1 billion on useless players

He hates Barca as he is still crying over that 2009 iniesta late winner

I do enjoy his constant pains though grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29
Opelope Pedri
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:45pm On Apr 29
So pedri can tackle and he allow Brahim diaz on Sunday

Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:48pm On Apr 29
Awadi:

Even he is giving anyone chance in striker position next it probably guiu
Guiu is not on the bench cause he played for Barça B yesterday, the only striker we have on the bench is roque
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:50pm On Apr 29
Araujo just dey do giveaway dis season. If na champions League dem go give am red🔴 card
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:50pm On Apr 29
Shey una dey see xavi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:51pm On Apr 29
Even the ball playing ability sef wey Barca suppose manage don dey fade.

Again...What is Mac Andre Ter Dogshit exactly good at as a goalkeeper.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:51pm On Apr 29
Goal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 9:52pm On Apr 29
I have noticed that we are good when playing corner kicks. Who else?? sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:02pm On Apr 29
Lewandowski golazo, first laliga hat trick
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29
Lewandowski completes his hatrick.

Mad free kick.

What a way to announce he's found his scoring boots!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 10:07pm On Apr 29
WhoDeyHause:

😒
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 10:08pm On Apr 29
Nah weyreh fans full here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:09pm On Apr 29
Nice response to being pegged back even if a Red card was involved, congratulations to Lewandowski for his first laliga hat trick hopefully we'll see scoring like this against girona next week, we have to get our payback
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:10pm On Apr 29
Lewandowski Dey find pichichi while wasting so many chances earlier this season

Proper idiot grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 10:10pm On Apr 29
[Howquote author=PJtech post=129701900]Nah weyreh fans full here[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) (6186) (6187) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.