Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4667417 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6205) (6206) (6207) (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:10pm On May 19
onuwaje:
If only we had a mentality like florentino perez
God forbid
Laporta might be fooling around but I wouldn't want my club's president to be a core mafia member controlling the local and European scene, have you seen how we haven't heard any negreira indictment news for months now, those who did that shit clearly know why they did it but as always time would always reveal itself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 7:15pm On May 19
Oboy, Osasuna dey flog Atl Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:15pm On May 19
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Selling Araujo will be a dumb move by the management. Xavi is a clown. I want him to continue next season so I can push my own agenda in peace here
If we're not getting anyone outside to replace araujo if he's sold then that would affect us seriously, we don't have any CB at the club better than him despite the UCL quarterfinal catastrophe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 7:15pm On May 19
Kilishihunter:

God forbid
Laporta might be fooling around but I wouldn't want my club's president to be a core mafia member controlling the local and European scene, have you seen how we haven't heard any negreira indictment news for months now, those who did that shit clearly know why they did it but as always time would always reveal itself
bro shut the Bleep up grin,

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:17pm On May 19
Kilishihunter:
If Xavi is truly leaving then a coach outside Spain should be appointed so we can see more directness in our play, the first half was an eyesore despite the win
Despite the win? We never won o.

Yes we started well, but then the intensity petered out as we have seen so often. Like we are not fighting for anything. We need to win to close out the 2nd position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:17pm On May 19
Ballzproblem2:
bro shut the Bleep up grin,
Come and shut me up in my living room
I no even know why I dey reply Chelsea fan grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:17pm On May 19
udatso:
Oboy, Osasuna dey flog Atl Madrid
Tico have nothing to play for again so it's expected
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:19pm On May 19
Wetin Villarreal dey do? From 1-4 to 4-4 how
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sportsweb: 7:19pm On May 19
Devvy4:

Surpassed.
Holy shit grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 7:22pm On May 19
What a shot!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:22pm On May 19
jpmoriarti:
Despite the win? We never won o.

Yes we started well, but then the intensity petered out as we have seen so often. Like we are not fighting for anything. We need to win to close out the 2nd position.
We will win but i seriously don't like what I'm seeing chief
I'm sorry to say this to those still backing xavi but I think he has to be let go even though that clown laporta should have done it more honorably earlier than than the current clown show he's currently putting Xavi through, you don't do that to a club legend
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 7:24pm On May 19
Kilishihunter:
Wetin Villarreal dey do? From 1-4 to 4-4 how
It's against Madrid nah. What do you expect?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:24pm On May 19
I would see those who would cry when I'd Fermin is possibly called up for Spain to the euros, rolls Royce midfielder
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sportsweb: 7:24pm On May 19
Kilishihunter:
"Barka fans are always obsessed with vardrid bla bla bla"
Madrid bench boy that missed 90% of the season just surpassed your best player. Shameless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:25pm On May 19
udatso:

It's against Madrid nah. What do you expect?
Even though they're mostly using their B team hardly anyone comes back from 1-4 down against vardrid, na we dey do am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:28pm On May 19
Kilishihunter:

God forbid
Definitely, the negreira nonsense was always a media tool sponsored by Madrid to ensure we do not gain momentum in the league. Once things start going well for us, they bring it up.

As for florentino, he is definitely a mafia. A full embodiment of the Franco era. He uses all means possible to get what he wants. Pressuring referees through their TV. Media campaign of calumny. Destabilizing the opponent. Everything mafians does. I definitely do not wish to associate with such club and person.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:32pm On May 19
What is wrong with Pedri How many times have he lost the ball already in as many minutes since coming on? He has lost the gall ALL time he touched it.

Focus, boy! Damn it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:32pm On May 19
Sportsweb:
Madrid bench boy that missed 90% of the season just surpassed your best player. Shameless
It's alright bro when you finish your asslicking try to tag me too when yamal wins the golden boy award this year
Pep should just probably beat man united so your club heads to the Europa league finally so you don't bear the shame of the conference league
Shameless cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sportsweb: 7:34pm On May 19
Kilishihunter:

It's alright bro when you finish your asslicking try to tag me too when yamal wins the golden boy award this year
Pep should just probably beat man united so your club heads to the Europa league finally so you don't bear the shame of the conference league
Shameless cheesy
Cry shameless trophyless one grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:34pm On May 19
Kilishihunter:

Shameless cheesy

Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:35pm On May 19
jpmoriarti:
Definitely, the negreira nonsense was always a media tool sponsored by Madrid to ensure we do not gain momentum in the league. Once things start going well for us, they bring it up.

As for florentino, he is definitely a mafia. A full embodiment of the Franco era. He uses all means possible to get what he wants. Pressuring referees through their TV. Media campaign of calumny. Destabilizing the opponent. Everything mafians does. I definitely do not wish to associate with such club and person.
Lol I see Barça fans on X talking about how they wish we had someone like Perez bla bla bla, he's the best in the world concerning the business and administrative sides of things alright but I don't like to see my club tagged with rigging and bullying others to weakness year in year out
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:35pm On May 19
This our defense today is such in an utter disarray. In fives and sixes. Shambles.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:35pm On May 19
Pedri scores 2-0
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:36pm On May 19
Nice footwork from Joao Felix for the goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 7:37pm On May 19
Kilishihunter:

Shameless cheesy
You don finally give am attention. You for just ignore the noise

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:38pm On May 19
After losing his first 4 balls on possession, Pedri goes on to score two goals.

Interesting.

Nice assist from Araujo from deep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:38pm On May 19
Pedri brace, yamal is generational
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:39pm On May 19
udatso:

You don finally give am attention. You for just ignore the noise
The shekpite needed to be put in his place
No be to dey hide under vardrid umbrella dey attack my players, you be fan of vardrid? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:41pm On May 19
jpmoriarti:
After losing his first 4 balls on possession, Pedri goes on to score two goals.

Interesting.

Nice assist from Araujo from deep.
You see why it'll be tough selling araujo even for that 100m? No one at the club can currently replace him, We'll probably spend close or even that sum to replace him, having a bad season now doesn't mean he can't learn from it and become his best version next season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 7:44pm On May 19
Kilishihunter:

The shekpite needed to be put in his place
No be to dey hide under vardrid umbrella dey attack my players, you be fan of vardrid? grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 7:46pm On May 19
Kilishihunter:
I would see those who would cry when I'd Fermin is possibly called up for Spain to the euros, rolls Royce midfielder
I dey think say make we try that boy for our 9.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:47pm On May 19
Kilishihunter:

You see why it'll be tough selling araujo even for that 100m? No one at the club can currently replace him, We'll probably spend close or even that sum to replace him, having a bad season now doesn't mean he can't learn from it and become his best version next season
Yes he can learn and become better version of himself.

But scoring an assist in a less pressured game cannot remedy collecting two red cards against Vardrid in the super copa final and 2nd leg of UCL. These are two high profile games this season and he failed in both. At this level, your errors are magnified more than your success.

I will still collect that 100m euros if anyone offers us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6205) (6206) (6207) (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.