Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669720 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2015
Eruditor:

I am showing that the difference between last season and this season is so little, we could have easily done the double last year.

In other words, those things like gelling, playing this player in this position, reducing rotation that you call "little errors" is the difference between our nearly season and this epoch-making one.

I disagree.

The difference between this season and last season is very glaring. i don't know how you analyse but everyone can see thr clear difference between the fear we put into opposition to last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2015
logica:
And you don't have a grasp of Barca tactics. As I mentioned earlier, no single player plays False 9. The problem with Ibrahimovic was he was too rigid as a traditional 9; the problem we never had with Eto'o. Tata's problem was his stubbornness in sticking to tactics that had failed; same issue that almost undid Enrique.

What exactly was Enrique's tactics that almost undid him? rotation during the first halve of the season which we are enjoying the reward now seeing that we have less injured players or which one?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2015
I can't see the Juventus match thread ooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2015
philfearon:
I can't see the Juventus match thread ooooo
They are not playing as I expected jere, I can see Madrid already in Berlin with CR7 having converted from the spot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2015
honeric01:

I should show you? what kind of silly question is this? i should show you what multiple members posted days, weeks or months ago about the coach?

These are the kinds of comments i find so petty. embarassed

It's seems you lack comprehension skills or writing skills -
This was your initial post -
Now, some are even trying to exclude him from the successes the team is enjoying..
irritating!

Does NOW translate to months or weeks ago? undecided
With the Now you used there, you are referring to our current argument, and nobody has said Lucho should not be given any credit for our current success! Besides where we even enjoying any success before?

was not saying we wouldn't win, i cautioned the "i will beat them badly" comments some were making. or are you saying i said we wouldn't win? . i was against over-confidence!

In your supposed 'Old era', no fan will want to dampen the morale of other fans!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:47pm On May 13, 2015
sebod:

They are not playing as I expected jere, I can see Madrid already in Berlin with CR7 having converted from the spot.
I was expecting their coach to use the same team that won them at home ground and introduce Pogba later in the game,but he decided to start Pogba instead...
He knows better Shaa!.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2015
Eruditor:
Remember we had equal points with the La Liga champions last season
No we didn't. We finished 3 points behind Atleti
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2015
honeric01:

grin grin grin, see someone talking about tactical knowledge, too bad i do not have much time to dig..

Like i said, kindly analyze the 2 goals we scored yesterday, the angle the 3 players operated from during the match and also during goal scoring period.

Our last 3 matches, kindly watch the highlights, maybe you can learn something about interchanging frontlines especially between Messi and Suarez.

One more thing, maybe you'd be lucky to spot the 4:2:2:1:2, 4:1:2:2:1 we changed to and also 4:1:2:1:2.. let me give you the benefit of doubt that you're going to see this.. i am waiting....

Lmaoooooooooooo! When last did you watch a barca game? 4 months ago? because it was during that January time that Messi and Suarez use to switch position! gringrin
that interchange of wings stopped long ago! It seems you are mistaking fluidity for interchange of wings!
Messi changes from his right wing to midfield and not to the no9 position! Maybe you should start checking players heat maps after every game!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:57pm On May 13, 2015
As for those unbelievers... angry tongue

Barca vs Real Madrid...UCL Final... cool

I said it repeatedly that it's destiny! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2015
honeric01:

What exactly was Enrique's tactics that almost undid him? rotation during the first halve of the season which we are enjoying the reward now seeing that we have less injured players or which one?

Stop spreading lies!
Is he not still rotating the squad? is anybody complaining?
His constant change of tactics was why people where against his rotations!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
coded01:

SmH
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 13, 2015
coded01:

It certainly doesn't look that way now a Juventus just scored.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2015
Mcleo007:

By your position here, you make we fans and pundits who criticise the coach aPpear as "haters" and "unreasonable". We're all passionate About the club and can express that passion in whatever sane way possible. Everybody can't sing praises of the coach every so often, hence, he begins to see himself as a god. This is sports, not science.

Cc Honeric01
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 13, 2015
bykebyke:

I don't make predictions.. I state facts

And the fact is that Barcelona will be playing Juventus in Berlin. grin
I don't make predictions,I state facts cool

Cc:coded01 dmcdad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 9:43pm On May 13, 2015
Still no team can defend d UCL

Ref gave a soft pk though chiellini invited it

I prefer juve to the drama of d clasico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2015
coded01:

Shey u don finally see am na...
Guess you are the unbeliever now!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 9:44pm On May 13, 2015
FIFA Ballon d'Or 2015:

1. Lionel Messi - Winner

2. Neymar da Silva Jnr.

3. Luis Suarez

4. Christiano Ronaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2015
Having a date with d old lady
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 13, 2015
Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm so happy.
Fellas, let's go and turn Real Madrid's thread upside down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2015
Krasid:
We will beat Juve, that i am sure of.After that we are coming for Barca.
how you take see the scoreline now. wake up krasid grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Juliaann(f): 9:47pm On May 13, 2015
coded01 you need serious flogging this night
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 13, 2015
Coded01, come here and defend the destiny you've been talking about.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 13, 2015
There can never be a better time to be a fan of FC Barcelona.

Dayummmmnnn!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2015
What more can I ask for on my birthday, eh?

Barca - Juve final! cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2015
Real Madrid, no major trophies this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2015
Please where is krasid? We have really watched CR7 run the show big time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:49pm On May 13, 2015
coded01:

False prophet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 9:50pm On May 13, 2015
coded01:
As for those unbelievers... angry tongue Barca vs Real Madrid...UCL Final... cool I said it repeatedly that it's destiny! cheesy
lol...go take lectures from scanteegrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 9:51pm On May 13, 2015
barackohandso:

No we didn't. We finished 3 points behind Atleti

Yea, you are right. We needed to win them to equal the points tally they had and we didn't.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2015
where is that krasid boy when you need him most? i am beginning to miss him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2015
homesteady:

Stop spreading lies!
Is he not still rotating the squad? is anybody complaining?
His constant change of tactics was why people where against his rotations!

You clearly lack comprehension. this is a fact.

check your response and also check what you are responding to.

chai..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2015
shey dey want to win la undecima? their fathers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nonny1212 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.