Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,225 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4668050 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
homesteady:
What I want in the final -
I want Neymar to score a beautiful goal like the one he scored against athletic bilbao which was canceled!
I'll be so so happy if he scores!

If Neymar put it at the back of his mind that he's actually playing a Champions League match and not a showboating competition where his other competitors are; Denilson, Quaresma and Okocha, HE WILL SCORE.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
dmcdad:
Picture: Photo handed to Xavi, taken ten days ago during tribute before last Liga game.
cool cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Is Messi the best player in the world? "You can't argue that he isn't. Messi is a genius, an artist, the best. He is up there high on the podium."

-
Fabio Capello.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Haba! Na Almeria or Getafe?

Remember! They have the best defense in the competition in terms of goals conceded. Although, we have the most fearsome attack in the world.

More like a repeat of 2006 where Arsenal was the best defensive team (in terms of goals conceded) and Barca the best attacking side (in terms of goals scored)

We shall see...
I have always believed the match to be 50-50 until Chiellini mexed up. You don't mess up with Messi and go scot free bro. I may give them 1 goal to be fare, but trust me bro, they are gonna get destroyed.
Mark my word bro!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
honeric01:

Hehehehe..i no mind o but dem like to score too..they are no pushovers when it comes to scoring.
Hmmmm make I give them 1 goal then. But I am just sure they are gonna get destroyed.
#i dey vex, Messi dey vex.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
dmcdad:
Xavi: "I hope to lift the trophy on Saturday before I go. And I hope this isn't a goodbye. I'm going to see you later on. Visca el Barça!"

Goodbye to a legend: a player that never did anything wrong on the pitch!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Austeenx:

If Neymar put it at the back of his mind that he's actually playing a Champions League match and not a showboating competition where his other competitors are; Denilson, Quaresma and Okocha, HE WILL SCORE.
Haba! You remember you talking about our second highest scoring player? Was he showboating when he scored against the likes of Madrid, Atletico, PSG, Bayern et al? Abeg give the guy a break.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
A question begging for anwser: why are Barca players always subjected to doping test whenever the team is doing fine? Or is it just a coincidence? I hardly hear of other club players being tested as much as Barca players. I stand to be corrected tho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Haba! You remember you talking about our second highest scoring player? Was he showboating when he scored against the likes of Madrid, Atletico, PSG, Bayern et al. Abeg give the guy a break.

I'll give him a break when I see Xavi lifting that trophy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Austeenx:

I'll give him a break when I see Xavi lifting that trophy.
Ohh I guess if Xavi doesn't lift the trophy it would be his fault. Wow!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
sebod:
A question begging for anwser: why are Barca players always subjected to doping test whenever the team is doing fine? Or is it just a coincidence? I hardly hear of other club players being tested as much as Barca players. I stand to be corrected tho.
You are right. Ours is extra much abeg. Although this is a standard procedure (to test 6 players from each team) by UEFA before a Champions League final. Surprisingly though, some players (around cool were subjected to tests last week also. So it makes you wonder how many times in less than 2 weeks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
fredoooooo:
Coded01 I sight you o

For where? grin shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
coded01:

For where? grin shocked grin

In my dream jubilatiing with messi and co with the champions league trophy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
fredoooooo:

In my dream jubilatiing with messi and co with the champions league trophy grin

grin cool cheesy

Thanks my guy! wink

Did you see Messi's 1st goal last Saturday? shocked lipsrsealed

How life? wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
coded01:

grin cool cheesy

Thanks my guy! wink

Did you see Messi's 1st goal last Saturday? shocked lipsrsealed

How life? wink

You no see my comment. .. OLUWAMESSI
Baba Thaigo is OBA BALL period grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
fredoooooo:

You no see my comment. .. OLUWAMESSI
Baba Thaigo is OBA BALL period grin

E get as you go hate person reach... You no go get choice but to just talk true... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
coded01:

E get as you go hate person reach... You no go get choice but to just talk true... grin grin

Hate ke , pro messi since day 1 .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
fredoooooo:

Hate ke , pro messi since day 1 .

You should know better na! grin

I was referring to haterz not you! tongue grin

I can imagine haterz watching the replay over n over until... grin shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
coded01:

You should know better na! grin

I was referring to haterz not you! tongue grin

I can imagine haterz watching the replay over n over until... grin shocked grin
Hypertension go kill some people, 5th balon d'oro already In the bag grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
wink

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
fredoooooo:

Hypertension go kill some people, 5th balon d'oro already In the bag grin

B4 nko... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2015
bykebyke:
grin
Ok I know what you mean as nadal lose Mr bean go smile right? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Ok I know what you mean as nadal lose
Mr bean go smile right?
grin
Hahahahaha..if na so you see am na.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade5(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2015
fvck figo....the bas...stard that betrayed us to join madrid. he wanted to wear our jersey to play for us as legends in uefa juv v barca legends.

pigo fvck off

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2015
mencade5:
fvck figo....the bas...stard that betrayed us to join madrid. he wanted to wear our jersey to play for us as legends in uefa juv v barca legends.

pigo fvck off
Don't mind the scalywag. And over the years he has been supporting Madrid as against Barca. He always wants Madrid to win Clasico matches like he never had anything to do with Barca. And now this? Because no Madrid in the final? Rubbish! He should just fúck off already.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2015
Guys good news barca twitter account tweeted that pigo won't represent us on that day

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2015
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2015
mencade5:

pigo fvck off

Even if I did not watch him play for barca or madrid, I still hate him for what he did!

And he still has the guts to want to play for our All Stars! He has no iota of shame in him!

rubbish!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade5(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2015
homesteady:

Even if I did not watch him play for barca or madrid, I still hate him for what he did!

And he still has the guts to want to play for our All Stars! He has no iota of shame in him!

rubbish!
my brother if he had not been stopped and he eventually wear our jersey i will personally snipe him with 4 head shots.

fvcking portugese bas..tard.

the guy no get shame o. him father!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade5(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Guys good news barca twitter account tweeted that pigo won't represent us on that day
halleluyah!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2015
mencade5:
my brother if he had not been stopped and he eventually wear our jersey i will personally snipe him with 4 head shots.

fvcking portugese bas..tard.

the guy no get shame o. him father!
Take it easy bro.The insults has gone too far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.