Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,859 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4668723 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Meanwhile Penaldo was caught urinating at the streets of saint tropez On tuesday
grin nothing we no go see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade5(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Krasid:
Take it easy bro.The insults has gone too far.
how is it ur business mr man? this issue concerns us cules not madridista.

the rivalry both political and football wise is enough reason for pigo not to go to our rival directly. we will never forgive him.

abi if ronaldo come sign for barca this season una go like am?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2015
mencade5:

the rivalry both political and football wise is enough reason for pigo not to go to our rival directly. we will never forgive him.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2015
mencade5:

You guys should leave my krasid alone for me he is suffering from a mental illness called trophylessobia
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2015
All hail thee Tha Great MSN. ...ForcaBarca

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2015
Terver23:
All hail thee Tha Get MSN. ...ForcaBarca

Defenders' nightmare! Keeper's nightmare. Ask Neuer! !!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
smiley

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Krasid

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade5(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
here is the true judas

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Meanwhile, Pedro signs Barca extension…

Seems someone loves life on the bench
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ZLANGAARD: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
chiellini to miss the final.why na I want them at full strength to avoid stories and excuses when MSN tears through the fabled old lady's defence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
In fairness to PIGO, Rosell and co sold him for $$. He didn't of his own volition ask to be sold. Be that as it may, I will never forgive him for disrespecting us consistently even after leaving La Liga. He always supported Madrid in any el classico and he even went further to work for Inter Milan and support Mou against us. The part where he waltzed round the Nou Camp celebrating that 3-2 loss in the semi-final in 2010 angered me the most.

Not even his children should be allowed to be Barca fans and if anyone remotely looks like him, even if the person plays like Messi, he should be ejected from La Masia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MODAY1Ali(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
ZLANGAARD:
chiellini to miss the final.why na I want them at full strength to avoid stories and excuses when MSN tears through the fabled old lady's defence.

My guy dey fear MSN and nutmeg. He doesnt want to be part of the massacre grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
ZLANGAARD:

No, no, no! Is this official?
He must play that final. No sinner must go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
barackohandso:
Meanwhile, Pedro signs Barca extension…

Seems someone loves life on the bench

No, someone loves trophies.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Eruditor:
In fairness to PIGO, Rosell and co sold him for $$. He didn't of his own volition ask to be sold. Be that as it may, I will never forgive him for disrespecting us consistently even after leaving La Liga. He always supported Madrid in any el classico and he even went further to work for Inter Milan and support Mou against us. The part where he waltzed round the Nou Camp celebrating that 3-2 loss in the semi-final in 2010 angered me the most.

Not even his children should be allowed to be Barca fans and if anyone remotely looks like him, even if the person plays like Messi, he should be ejected from La Masia.
The last paragraph is called 'wickedness of the highest order' grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
I tired for Goal.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Guys good news barca twitter account tweeted that pigo won't represent us on that day
Nice one! Make bim no use him bad luck come spoil our own.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Krasid:
Take it easy bro.The insults has gone too far.
So you still dey exist?! God is great!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

You guys should leave my krasid alone for me he is suffering from a mental illness called trophylessobia
Ehya... I no like all these kind things oooooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Eruditor:

Lol @emboldened. You mean like this Pakistani-Suarez (preparing Shawarma) to Luis Suarez?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Austeenx:

No, someone loves trophies.
True. At least all the trophies we carry, him name follow. Na to dey harness dey go na. Na you wan go where you go dey find trophy like Eclipse of the Sun?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
bykebyke:
I tired for Goal.com

That football site now irritates me to no end. Did we have our full strength when we lost to Bayern two seasons ago? Are we to blame for their injuries? Nonsense website!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
dearpreye:

That football site now irritates me to no end. Did we have our full strength when we lost to Bayern two seasons ago? Are we to blame for their injuries? Nonsense website!
When Lucho was rotating the squad at the start of the season, he was greatly criticised. Now that he has all his players available for him, they are now saying thrash about benefiting from injuries. What a trash indeed. Rather than praise Lucho for his great work, they still find a way of belittling his success. I tire for them really.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
sebod:

When Lucho was rotating the squad at the start of the season, he was greatly criticised. Now that he has all his players available for him, they are now saying thrash about benefiting from injuries. What a trash indeed. Rather than praise Lucho for his great work, they still find a way of belittling his success. I tire for them really.

I'm really angry at these folks at Goal.com! We will lift the trophy a day after tomorrow, and none of these flimsy excuses will do when it's done and finished!

I'm really angry whenever someone tries to diminish the hard work and success of another!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Chellini was nursing an injury all the while and he knew he wasn't gonna make the final. That was why he had the balls to talk sh1t about leo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
bykebyke:
I tired for Goal.com
I was so surprised while reading that rubbish!
Very silly article!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
homesteady:

Very silly article!
Enrique's rotations are now paying off

Yet they want to downsize our achievements.. it's Barcelona's fault other teams didn't rotate their squads.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
dearpreye:

Na people wey dey read that troll.com of a football site I blame. Nonsense!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
homesteady:

Very silly article!
Surprised? Like you just started reading goal this season? You should know better. I stopped visiting and taking them serious like 3 seasons ago. No time for rubbish mehn...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Goal. com?? They are just like Complete Sport!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
bykebyke:
I tired for Goal.com
. So Chielini don turn striker, mtcheeew. Person weh dey fake injury, goal no dey when Thiago nd David Luis dey do press up, e just dey pain me as this guy escape Messi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.