Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590226 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
A-40:
@Ajanlekoko
You are castigating Messi and defending Valdes shocked shocked this is shocking!

There is the lingering rumor that Valdes's father is a major shareholder in Barca and yesterday I saw why grin

Pally,
Valdes doesn't have the 3-time Ballon D'Or grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
A-40:
@Ajanlekoko
You are castigating Messi and defending Valdes shocked shocked this is shocking!

There is the lingering rumor that Valdes's father is a major shareholder in Barca and yesterday I saw why grin

That's true abt Valdes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mcleo007:

That's true abt Valdes.

What's true about Valdes?
Barcelona is owned by the fans, or socios. No be Valdes' papa get the club oh. What would you then say about Gerard Pique who's grandfather and father has been on the Board of the club? Una wan weave tory be that, Naija conspiracy theorists!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Pharoh: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
The penyes control barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
Our boys did well last night. I strongly believe that the return leg at the Bernabeu will be more interesting and easier for Barca.

Firstly, Madrid need a win whilst Barca need a draw. That means they are most likely going to attack and not 'parking the bus'. They will have to come out and attack, thereby opening space for our strikers

Secondly, Iniesta, Xavi and Pedro were excellent last night. So, Madrid are going to be wary of them (especially Iniesta), and would try to mark them more closely in the return leg. This might reduce the 'man marking' of Messi, therefore, freeing him to wreck havoc.

Messi will likely be our star player in the return leg because of Iniesta's mercurial performance of last night. Pepe and Ramos would do their best to stop Iniesta, whilst taking their attention away from Messi. All eyes are now on Iniesta and not Messi. That's very good for Messi and Barca.

Our defence must be superb in the return leg. We must not allow cheap defensive errors like Valdes and Busquets did last night. If Madrid score first, they are certainly going to revert to 'parking the bus'. We should ensure they don't score us first at the Bernabeu. It's going to be fun for our guys once again. The tie is in our hands. So, viva el Barca!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
AjanleKoko:

What's true about Valdes?
Barcelona is owned by the fans, or socios. No be Valdes' papa get the club oh. What would you then say about Gerard Pique who's grandfather and father has been on the Board of the club? Una wan weave tory be that, Naija conspiracy theorists!

Never said anything in the line of your statement. That the Valdes are strong FCB proponents is no hidden fact. Check it up on google.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
AjanleKoko:

That doesn't take away the fact that he missed chances that he usually converts.
I'm not trying to discredit him, just saying he needs to live up to the billing.
Messi is not a boy anymore, hes a man. I am almost feeling sympathetic to Ronaldo right now. We used to yab him that he comes unstuck in these games, now he has stepped up. Messi used to run these games, now he is less influential. That's a bit worrying to me as a Barca fan.
He's almost a sacred cow in the team. He's great, but if you carry the tag of the world's best player, you need to come to the party every time.
bro, i need to step into this. sorry to say u just might be a lttle ungratefull. you are talking about the all time classico king here. he has paid his dues and proved himself classico after classico. even when he doesnt score like last night, he gets into very dangerous positions , thereby creating space for others because he draws 3, 4 defendres to himself. unlike ronaldo whom i think has been taken forgranted lately becos of his jistory of classico flops. even today, what does cr7 do in a classico, he waits for a madrid counter or set piece and pokes the ball into the net. 95% of madrid's goals against barca come from set pieces and goal mouth scrambles and not from open play or intelligent build ups. last nite messi still out performed ronaldo. messi isnt all about goals, as the world knows by now. he missed a pk against chelsea so what? didnt score against madrid so what? barca lost la liga and champions league so what? how do you motivate a team that won 3 la ligas in a row? 2 champions league in 3 years, 14 trophies in 4 seasons? messi and co might just be bored right now? what else could motivate a messi who is the joint top scorer in classico history? a 3 timer in the ballon dor? a 50 goal season wizard? a man who can score 72 goals in a season, and he's born of a woman? against madrid last season he got 3 goals and at least 3 assists, and you still doubt him? he has the leverage to flop in more classicos and still be a big game player. though he has never flopped in a classico. only those who keep their eyes at the goal line could call him that. and to valdez. he made a terrible error last night, a very costly one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
barcelona is very much better than madrid. the 'only one' runs around bragging about a 100 point season, when everyone prolly read about the goal.com analysis which showed how madrid benefitted from referees' errors more than any other la liga team last term. and how barca had an injury ravaged season. having said that we shall lift our first trophy of the season on wednesday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
Meanwhile, tomorrow is mini-classico. Real Madrid B vs Barca B. 9 PM. I'd post a link if i find one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
medjai: Meanwhile, tomorrow is mini-classico. Real Madrid B vs Barca B. 9 PM. I'd post a link if i find one.

Must-see wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 25, 2012
medjai: Meanwhile, tomorrow is mini-classico. Real Madrid B vs Barca B. 9 PM. I'd post a link if i find one.
Then we should be able to show then that they are no match to up at any level.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
ddippset: bro, i need to step into this. sorry to say u just might be a lttle ungratefull. you are talking about the all time classico king here. he has paid his dues and proved himself classico after classico. even when he doesnt score like last night, he gets into very dangerous positions , thereby creating space for others because he draws 3, 4 defendres to himself. unlike ronaldo whom i think has been taken forgranted lately becos of his jistory of classico flops. even today, what does cr7 do in a classico, he waits for a madrid counter or set piece and pokes the ball into the net. 95% of madrid's goals against barca come from set pieces and goal mouth scrambles and not from open play or intelligent build ups. last nite messi still out performed ronaldo. messi isnt all about goals, as the world knows by now. he missed a pk against chelsea so what? didnt score against madrid so what? barca lost la liga and champions league so what? how do you motivate a team that won 3 la ligas in a row? 2 champions league in 3 years, 14 trophies in 4 seasons? messi and co might just be bored right now? what else could motivate a messi who is the joint top scorer in classico history? a 3 timer in the ballon dor? a 50 goal season wizard? a man who can score 72 goals in a season, and he's born of a woman? against madrid last season he got 3 goals and at least 3 assists, and you still doubt him? he has the leverage to flop in more classicos and still be a big game player. though he has never flopped in a classico. only those who keep their eyes at the goal line could call him that. and to valdez. he made a terrible error last night, a very costly one.

Bro , may the almighty Lord bless you for this comment . I wonder why people will be so quick to castigate the poor boy even after all he has done ! shocked . So because Valdes doesn't have the 3-time balon d'or pressure On him means he should sink the fan's heart with his stoopidity ? did they even see the look on his face when di maria scored ? like it was someone else's fault and he could not even apologize to the fans Via whichever of those social websites . Bloody proud Opportuned cute faced Catalan .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
Mini classico line up: Oier, Balliu, Gómez, Lombán, Grimaldo, Ilie, S Roberto, Lobato, Rafinha, Dongou, Deulofeu.

Not the best of streams though:

http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/vipra.../stream-5.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
medjai: Mini classico line up: Oier, Balliu, Gómez, Lombán, Grimaldo, Ilie, S Roberto, Lobato, Rafinha, Dongou, Deulofeu.

How far with this match?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
Madrid are leading 3-2. Roberto just scored from the spot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
Gomez red card in additional time. We are really screwed now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
FT: Real Madrid Castilla 3 - Barcelona B 2

Great performance by Roberto. Deulofeu looked off the pace. Not his best of performances.

Thumbs up Rosell. This what you get for renewing Eusebio's contract.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2012
medjai: FT: Real Madrid Castilla 3 - Barcelona B 2

Great performance by Roberto. Deulofeu looked off the pace. Not his best of performances.

Thumbs up Rosell. This what you get for renewing Eusebio's contract.

Sacristan is awful. angry
The team really needs someone that can teach them how to defend properly. Madrid also got a gift of a goal. The third goal by Plano was clearly offside, the linesman raised his flag, and the ref ignored him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
HT: OSA 1 - 0 FCB

We really need to improve our performance after the interval. Iniesta have had most of our best chances but he have surprisingly spurned all of them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
FT: OSA 1 - 2 FCB

Messi saved us today. Two quick fire goals by him turned the match by its head. Osasuna played very well and deserved a point but we needed it more. I hope they play Madrid like that when they visit them.
Thank you Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
Cesc could not complete the passes that Xavi completed In just twenty minutes of play , that is what I think anyway . Tito should tell these players clearly not to make dribbles that they are not sure of , Sergio almost cost us that game . Anyway forza Barca !
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2012
Messi must have heard me grin
Thankfully he was able to pull a victory out of the hat.
Valdes was also very solid today. Sergio Busquets and Cesc were awful in today's game.

A win in Pamplona is always welcome. That ground, and El Molinol are two of our most difficult grounds.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
Madrid dropped another 3 points in their derby with Getafe , thereby allowing us to open a 5-point gap . This is unbelievable ! Any way we have to keep winning to put the pressure on them. These are places they should have lost last season but they somehow managed to win. Maybe the chicken have finally comeback to roost.
Visca el barca !!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
Puyol broke his right cheekbone in the game today. He'll be out for a while.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2012
I like d way Vilanova is giving Tello d chance to play,although tello got into a lot of space,seriously y did he last 70mins+?....anyway what matters is that we won! U guys shuldnt criticize fabregas,although from my vount he lost the ball unnecessary almost 8times,but thats not because he was bad,this osasuna players are horses,they neva get tired! I wish they play like dis against madrid! For a moment i to they wia Barca nd we wia osasuna! Messi neva has a bad game,no nee 2 criticize him!...den pedro is a beast!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2012
Average performance at best, but a very important victory in a traditionally very tough venue. These three points are worth gold, the team showed great resilience and fighting spirit, even though they were not very inspired - it was great to see.

I take the three points here despite the performance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2012
Word in the rumour mill has it that David Villa has agreed personal terms with Juventus, in the region of EUR8m a year.
A formal offer will be made to the club this week. Brace yourselves, folks!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
^^^^Villa should atleast stays for another season to examine his fitness and form.i really do not think Barca would allow him to go,not now that we are beginning to enjoy many options in our attack line.i want him to stay for another season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Pharoh: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
Don't know of any high profile striker with lofty ambition and desire that would want to stay under the shadow of messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tattooboy: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
Pharoh: Don't know of any high profile striker with lofty ambition and desire that would want to stay under the shadow of messi.
you can say dat again my friend. But i wish Villa could stay cuz his absence i believe cost us both most prestigious titles.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
i heard the rumor on AIT this morning about his (Vila) signing to juv, Though is not confirmed yet.
abeg we really need him now, it will be a big blow to let him go now, at least let him stay for one more season, his presence will motivate alexis to sit up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.