Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG (12341 Views)

Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG / Neymar In Talks With PSG Over New Contract / Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Nemere2020: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Paris Saint-Germain is delighted to announce the signing of Leo Messi on a two-year contract with an option of a third year.

Paris Saint-Germain is delighted to announce the signing of Leo Messi on a two-year contract with an option of a third year.

The six-time Ballon d’Or winner is justifiably considered a legend of the game and a true inspiration for those of all ages inside and outside football.

The signing of Leo reinforces Paris Saint-Germain’s aspirations as well as providing the club’s loyal fans with not only an exceptionally talented squad, but also moments of incredible football in the coming years.

Leo Messi said: “I am excited to begin a new chapter of my career at Paris Saint-Germain. Everything about the club matches my football ambitions. I know how talented the squad and the coaching staff are here. I am determined to help build something special for the club and the fans, and I am looking forward to stepping out onto the pitch at the Parc des Princes.”

Nasser Al-Khelaifi, Chairman and CEO of Paris Saint-Germain said: “I am delighted that Lionel Messi has chosen to join Paris Saint-Germain and we are proud to welcome him and his family to Paris. He has made no secret of his desire to continue competing at the very highest level and winning trophies, and naturally our ambition as a club is to do the same. The addition of Leo to our world class squad continues a very strategic and successful transfer window for the club. Led by our outstanding coach and his staff, I look forward to the team making history together for our fans all around the world.”

https://en.psg.fr/teams/first-team/content/cp-lionel-messi-psg-paris-saint-germain-mercato

3 Likes

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by 2021Blogger: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Messi, Neymar, Mbappe... PSG have built the most devastating attack the world has ever seen, this one na ojoro for football grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, READ THE FULL STORY BELOW;

https://uzomediatv.com/messi-signs-two-year-contract-with-psg-gets-shirt-number-30/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Yungmil: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
I see PSG not qualifying for champions league this season.

Mbappe neymar and messi flops.

They will be playing big boys football, None of them will like to hussle to get the ball.

they can't even beat a stubborn team like wolves in EPL.

I love the EPL joor

13 Likes

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by NiklauseFred(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Some clubs now will start looking a psg like...... cry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Ever8090: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Number 40 would have been better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Numerouno94(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Sirmuel1(m): 5:15am On Aug 11, 2021
My GOAT is gone sad

5 Likes

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Elvis2kay: 5:16am On Aug 11, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Sunnypa11(m): 5:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Dem go still collect from Chelsea.

Overrated team.

Messi is better suited for Arsenal and some bandits teams

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by espn(m): 5:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Funny...Lets see...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by cankerworm: 5:17am On Aug 11, 2021
The merciless messi is back to factory settings and ready to roar again. Another champions league trophy less season loading for Pep.

7 Likes

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Oyiboman69: 5:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Them go still commot for quarter final stage....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by money121(m): 5:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Congrat

1 Like

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by timigreene(m): 5:18am On Aug 11, 2021
$1m weekly is crazy fee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Bornsinner7: 5:18am On Aug 11, 2021
Good one

1 Like

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by elmessiahs(m): 5:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Champions league loading, ballon d'or loading, world Best loading. Indeed you are the G.O.A.T.
Elmessiahs

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by CzarChris(m): 5:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Na wa. PSG don turn confirmed cheat. Kai PSG just built a freaking war machine not a football formation. What is this one na?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by xcesspaschal(m): 5:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Nairaland n glo network ehhh.....

2 Likes

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by deboysben(m): 5:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Time bomb has been dropped in football history I must confess.
Neymer skills
Mbappe pace
Messi dribbles
With solid defence monstrous squad has been birthed.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 11, 2021
2021Blogger:
shocked shocked shocked
Messi, Neymar, Mbappe... PSG have built the most devastating attack the world has ever seen, this one na ojoro for football grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, READ THE FULL STORY BELOW;

https://uzomediatv.com/messi-signs-two-year-contract-with-psg-gets-shirt-number-30/

We hereby declare Messi , Neymar and Mbappe as bandits

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22am On Aug 11, 2021
#RESPECT Lion..

MESSI IS TRULY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ronaldo fans, listen and listen good......

Messi was created and born to play football,
the others came to this world to learn the game, and they mastered it....rightly so anyways.

This is the ONLY difference between Messi and the rest, that many people do not understand!

MESSI is the G.O.A.T.
END OF DISCUSSION!

As the Yorubas will say "Abinibi yato si Ability!"

Argue with your TV screen or your bottle of Ororooo! cheesy wink grin

Americanboy35:

God bless you for this
Amen.
God bless you too American Boy cheesy
All the Flatbush wink

Legend44:
Thank God. I go dey watch French league for DStv be that. E sure me cos of Messi DStv must dedicate one channel to the league.
Congratulations to the Soccer Legend and to Nairaland Legend! wink

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Oyiboman69: 5:22am On Aug 11, 2021
xcesspaschal:
Nairaland n glo network ehhh.....
eyah...Pele ooo

2 Likes

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22am On Aug 11, 2021
All Hail The King of Soccer!!! ⚽️

CONGRATULATIONS to the best player that has ever played the Game of Football ⚽️

So now we know for sure that the day Barcelona never thought they would see is upon them.
After more than 20 years, 778 games, 672 goals, 35 trophies including 10 La Liga titles, four Champions Leagues and numerous personal records and honours, Lionel Messi has left Barcelona.

Even as he packed his bags in readiness for a new life at Paris St-Germain, rumours were swirling around the Catalan capital that Barcelona were on the verge of making a last-ditch offer that would keep him at the club

Quite incredible what is happening, isn't it? Never thought we would see a day where Lionel Messi leaves Barcelona.
But it is happening!

The PSG fans have gathered in their numbers waiting for a glimpse of their newest superstar.

We see many Barca fans on here and in Nigeria as a whole , and maybe even the whole wide world moving over to start supporting PSG henceforth, all because Messi issa God of soccer.
Rightly so
BF

Hello Nairalanders, the Barbecue People are in the building, so is Lionel Messi.............. wink wink

CHELSEA FOR LIFE tho..... cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by GreatrAnalyst: 5:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Still seems like a dream though.

It is always a golden saying to leave the stage when ovation is loudest.
So much an unceremonious exit from Barcelona.
Why Barca?

You remain a god of soccer. Now prove that Barcelona isn't just only your magic wand.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by ekeday(m): 5:28am On Aug 11, 2021
messi on the move
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Temptee101(m): 5:29am On Aug 11, 2021
Sunnypa11:
Dem go still collect from Chelsea.

Overrated team.

Messi is better suited for Arsenal and some bandits teams

Just see what hatred has turned this one to.

1 Like

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by DenreleDave(m): 5:36am On Aug 11, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by obonujoker(m): 5:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Pessi against Dijon, lens, clermony foot... Lol... grin
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by playpaz: 5:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Greedy Man , can't cut salary to stay at the place he claimed to love so much grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Owes Keshi Five Months’ Salary / Asisat Oshoala Listed In UK Guardian's List Of The Best 100 Female Footballers. / Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.