Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG (12342 Views)

Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG / Neymar In Talks With PSG Over New Contract / Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Kingcalls: 5:40am On Aug 11, 2021
He ran to farm in the land of eibars ....

George weah from a tough PSG , he struggled to rise and joined Milan in the Italian league that had so many competitors and ended in chelsea

Ronaldo de Lima joined barca from a psv that had ajax dominating them ...then inter in Italy with tough competitors...joined Madrid and later finished at milan

Zidane joined juventus in Italy from France and had serious competitors, then joined Madrid and competed with everlasting rivals barca

Rivaldo joined Milan a competitive league when he left barca

Figo left barca and joined madrid and then joined inter, a competitive league

Ronaldinho joined Milan from barca to compete in the Italian league

Kaka left Milan and joined Madrid and later went back to Milan to compete

CR7 left man u to Madrid and then joined juve despite psg wanting him at 34 ...declined psg cos its in a non competitive league

This one leaves barca and joins the farmers in France to harvest unending eibars ...the only former world player that joined France after winning the balon dor and the only one that never played in Italy...

I believe Lewandowski will still play in Italy,...but this one has run to psg for an easy ride...so much for goat ....always looking for the easy way out
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Yancy(m): 5:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Sunnypa11:
Dem go still collect from Chelsea.

Overrated team.

Messi is better suited for Arsenal and some bandits teams

Lemme rub it into your painment bro

1 Like

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Greatzeus(m): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2021
A rose called another name is still a rose. A legend in another league still a legend. I wish him the best.
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Light1259: 6:04am On Aug 11, 2021
playpaz:
Greedy Man , can't cut salary to stay at the place he claimed to love so much grin

Are you for real?
A man that cuts his salary to 50 percent.
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by eventainment(m): 6:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Am a software developer and an event planner(decorations/lighting). Contact me to get any website done asap. 70.... 59...0... 11... 222
I edit any document and design any website..
I'll write any assignment for you for universities, college, Masters, never written for a PhD but can still attempt it on the fly
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by kaydee007(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2021
Oyiboman69:
Them go still commot for quarter final stage....
Bad belle is allowed
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Jonah507(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2021
Messi is a good player.

Still a Deputy GOAT though!

Everyone knows CR7 is the real GOAT
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by ajyogbon(m): 7:04am On Aug 11, 2021
They I'll go bank Cropt like barca
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 11, 2021
timigreene:
$1m weekly is crazy fee

Yes, according to this dumb generation. Entertainers in the entertainment industry deserves crazy pays and fame and are meant to be worshipped while real professionals who labour day and night to contribute to survival of humanity deserve little pennies.
Anyway, since it's same professionals who worship and gave too much power to mere entertainers. It's non of my business. Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. More monies for artistes, clowns, comedians, models, musicians, footballers, while real professionals carry certificate all about inside the sun looking for 50k job. It's their headache not mine.
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by BlueAngel444: 7:09am On Aug 11, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/3962792/paris-saint-gemain-fc-fan-thread

Link to the new better than barca thread, PSG tongue
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2021
ajyogbon:
They I'll go bank Cropt like barca
Who is Bank Cropt?
Is that an American movie star?
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Silentgroper(m): 7:17am On Aug 11, 2021
post=104660827:
#RESPECT Lion..

MESSI IS TRULY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ronaldo fans, listen and listen good......

Messi was created and born to play football,
the others came to this world to learn the game, and they mastered it....rightly so anyways.

This is the ONLY difference between Messi and the rest, that many people do not understand!

MESSI is the G.O.A.T.
END OF DISCUSSION!

As the Yorubas will say "Abinibi yato si Ability!"

Argue with your TV screen or your bottle of Ororooo! cheesy wink grin

Amen.
God bless you too American Boy cheesy
All the Flatbush wink

Congratulations to the Soccer Legend and to Nairaland Legend! wink
Excuse me. So does that mean u were birthed and created to become a zombie.
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by lichocho(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

George weah from a tough PSG , he struggled to rise and joined Milan in the Italian league that had so many competitors and ended in chelsea

Ronaldo de Lima joined barca from a psv that had ajax dominating them ...then inter in Italy with tough competitors...joined Madrid and later finished at milan

Zidane joined juventus in Italy from France and had serious competitors, then joined Madrid and competed with everlasting rivals barca

CR7 left man u to Madrid and then joined juve despite psg wanting him at 34 ...declined psg cos its in a non competitive league

This one leaves barca and joins the farmers in France to harvest unending eibars ...the only former world player that joined France after winning the balon dor and the only one that never played in Italy...

I believe Lewandowski will still play in Italy,...but this one has run to psg for an easy ride...so much for goat ....always looking for the easy way out
cry cry baby,why are u crying,u want to see ur mother shame..shey shey shey shame wa wa wa wahhhhhh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by OJEEMAH(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

More tears cry, cry baby.

Oya, name one FIFA World Player/Balon Door winner that played in the Bundes liga in the last 20-30years since that is a yardstick.

If you can't, then you wrote trash cos you and I know Bundes liga has been far better league than Seria A for many years now.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-transfer-talk/story/4449388/live-transfer-talk-cristiano-ronaldos-psg-dreams-scuppered-by-lionel-messi?platform=amp

1 Like

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by GeneralPula: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Some clubs now will start looking a psg like...... cry

Maybe French league clubs..

Nothing special for PSG squad..

You can’t compare Messi of today to Messi of 10years back..
Same with Sergio Ramos..

1 Like

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by NiklauseFred(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2021
GeneralPula:

Maybe French league clubs..

Nothing special for PSG squad..

You can’t compare Messi of today to Messi of 10years back..
Same with Sergio Ramos..

Odikwamma!

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Frankhad: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2021
Well, looking at the squad, it is frightening and monstrous. It looks weird and outlandish as such a combination of talented skills has never been experienced in the world of football.
However, football will remains football. Football is full of surprises as nothing is certain until the referee blows the last whistle. That PSG now have that outstanding squad does not mean they will be invincible, they would win the league unbeaten, and it never guarantees them the Champions League.
Watch out!
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by zolajpower: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2021
deboysben:
Time bomb has been dropped in football history I must confess.
Neymer skills
Mbappe pace
Messi dribbles
With solid defence monstrous squad has been birthed.
I see genocide grin
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Kingcalls: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2021
OJEEMAH:
More tears cry, cry baby.

Oya, name one FIFA World Player/Balon Door winner that played in the Bundes liga in the last 20-30years since that is a yardstick.

If you can't, then you wrote trash cos you and I know Bundes liga has been far better league than Seria A for many years now.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-transfer-talk/story/4449388/live-transfer-talk-cristiano-ronaldos-psg-dreams-scuppered-by-lionel-messi?platform=amp

U and ur fellow minions creating fake stories...as long as Jorge mendez ( Ronaldo's agent) said Ronaldo is staying at juve ...ur goal.com with fake news and ESPN ( pro messi) can keep on wankin.... always forcing Ronaldo on messi to feel good about urselves ... same people that said juve joined farmers league in the great serie a that hv a great history and strong competition... are now celebrating the only farmers league in Europe grin grin...u hv no shame ...no single shame ... u no suppose de talk cos u hv eaten ur words .... French league that have only featured one team in the CL final in almost 3 decades without winning it is being compared with a team that has won it 6 times within that same period and have appeared over 15 times in the final ... no competitor has ever appeared in a CL final apart from marseille psg in the history of that league...even Portugal and Holland have a better CL history ....dead league
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by FahBuLous: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2021
obonujoker:
Pessi against Dijon, lens, clermony foot... Lol... grin
But you useless Ronaldo fans said he should leave his comfort zone na...
Wetin una want again?? grin grin e never begin de pain u

1 Like

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by dboo442: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Time for Ramos to tell the world who the real GOAT is because he has been living in pretense all this while
2021Blogger:
shocked shocked shocked
Messi, Neymar, Mbappe... PSG have built the most devastating attack the world has ever seen, this one na ojoro for football grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, READ THE FULL STORY BELOW;

https://uzomediatv.com/messi-signs-two-year-contract-with-psg-gets-shirt-number-30/
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Lamasta(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2021
We are watching.....
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by onomeabuja: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2021
MESSI NA OLD MAN LIVING IN D SHOE...wetin him wan prove & wetin him get to prove
make him go sidon jàrè angry
Wife wen husband don chop kpekus tire, born born children full every where, wetin go sweet inside again ( nothing)!
PSG na trash team & over-rated team!
Nantes , lille , monaco, merseille go still beat team PSG.
shame no let messi go england because him knw say england na place where small teams de use big boys catch fun...u go see wolves use messi catch cruize & dribble him like d way dem use me catch fun last two season ( me wen b pogba) see me now

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by OJEEMAH(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

U and ur fellow minions creating fake stories...as long as Jorge mendez ( Ronaldo's agent) said Ronaldo is staying at juve ...ur goal.com with fake news and ESPN ( pro messi) can keep on wankin.... always forcing Ronaldo on messi to feel good about urselves ... same people that said juve joined farmers league in the great serie a that hv a great history and strong competition... are now celebrating the only farmers league in Europe grin grin...u hv no shame ...no single shame ... u no suppose de talk cos u hv eaten ur words .... French league that have only featured one team in the CL final in almost 3 decades without winning it is being compared with a team that has won it 6 times within that same period and have appeared over 15 times in the final ... no competitor has ever appeared in a CL final apart from marseille psg in the history of that league...even Portugal and Holland have a better CL history ....dead league
I am simply using your logic against you instead of answering, you are here ranting as expected.......I ask again, name one FIFA World Best Player/Balon Dor winner that has played Bundes liga in the 20-30 years.

You know better than ESPN/Goal right
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2021
CzarChris:
Na wa. PSG don turn confirmed cheat. Kai PSG just built a freaking war machine not a football formation. What is this one na?
Dele Alli and Lloris nor dey PSG now ?
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Kingcalls: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=OJEEMAH post=104664953] I am simply using your logic against you instead of answering, you are here ranting as expected.......I ask again, name one FIFA World Best Player/Balon Dor winner that has played Bundes liga in the 20-30 years.

You know better than ESPN/Goal right

Italy has produced one of the highest number of different world players ... weah, Baggio, Ronaldo de Lima, zidane , kaka , matt mattaus, van Basten, ... Lewandowski has won for Germany and will still win it this season

Only once has a player from France ever been nominated and that was 3 decades ago.... dead league... he will join Turkey and u guys will say Turkey is the best thing that has happened to football....aboki zuo almajiri fans
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by deboysben(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2021
prekumohtim:

We hereby declare Messi , Neymar and Mbappe as bandits
and unknown gunmen

1 Like

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by OJEEMAH(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=Kingcalls post=104668541][/quote] Its obvious you are drunk. Is the Italian league of today same as the 90's??

In the last 3 months, Messi has really shamed and disappointed you.

You asked for int'l trophy, he gave you one.
You said move to a different league, he did.

What else do you want??

Are you not tired of complaining??

Make stroke no catch oooooh!

1 Like

Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Kingcalls: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Its obvious you are drunk. Is the Italian league of today same as the 90's??

In the last 3 months, Messi has really shamed and disappointed you.

You asked for int'l trophy, he gave you one.
You said move to a different league, he did.

What else do you want??

Are you not tired of complaining??

Make stroke no catch oooooh!

Mumu ....messi has not shamed anyone but himself and his fans... so to u , copa follow for trophy.... the argument has always remained that he can't win anything outside barca , at least let him start with ordinary copa ...and not that if he wins copa... copa is as useless as the Olympics..... the only international tournament that is of Euros standard is the WC ... go to Google and search the top ten most different cups to win...and ur useless copa is not even among top 8... even AFCON is above it... 10 team tournament that is played yearly with Brazil or Argentina making the final...that is international carling cup grin grin...they forced him out of barca and he ran to go play angers and lens grin grin
Re: Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG by Zainabthegirl1(f): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
My GOAT �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Owes Keshi Five Months’ Salary / Asisat Oshoala Listed In UK Guardian's List Of The Best 100 Female Footballers. / Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.