Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) (2321 Views)

Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by mocey: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
floor is open and mods this is not fake news,you can see where i got it from

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by mocey: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
more

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by mocey: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
this issue should be taken to an international court
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by Arda1000(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ijaw are the real land grabbers grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
I hope Ijaws will not chase the Binis out of their land
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by chiiraq802(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Food don done for we are from Jews people.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by mocey: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
chiiraq802:
Food don done for we are from Jews people.

you are a

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by chiiraq802(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
mocey:

you are a

When will Israelites invade Nigeria to save the remaining forgotten Jews.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by chiiraq802(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
mocey:

you are a

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Someone said every tribes hate ijaw.
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by mocey: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
chiiraq802:

you are a

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by chiiraq802(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
mocey:

you are a

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by Penguin2: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
What will Ijaw and Benin are one crew do now?

The agenda has refused to agendate.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by SaintBishop: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
And who cares? Ijaws don't give a fvck cool
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by mocey: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Penguin2:
What will Ijaw and Benin are one crew do now?

The agenda has refused to agendate.

lol
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by SaintBishop: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
mocey:
this issue should be taken to an international court
And for this useless unwanted,lost jew, when are you going to focus on your godforsaken, undeveloped, red mud, backward,igbo land and leave ijaws out of your foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by mocey: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
And for this useless unwanted,lost jew, when are you going to focus on your godforsaken, undeveloped, red mud, backward,igbo land and leave ijaws out of your foolishness?

lol.i am not benin,i am igbo,why are you channeling your boxed up frustrations on me,lol..please go and hit your head on the wall,i no be buhari

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by Allen102: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
No one likes the fulanis yet they are still lording over you yorubas, so what are you going about for?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by mocey: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
SaintBishop:

lol.
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by SaintBishop: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
mocey:

lol.i am not benin,i am igbo,why are you channeling your boxed up frustrations on me,lol..please go and hit your head on the wall,i no be buhari
Since you are not from bini waiting concern you inside the matter? If you are not a devil(just like you igbos are) i don't understand why you carry another people problem for your head.
Spit.
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by SaintBishop: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Allen102:
No one likes the fulanis yet they are still lording over you yorubas, so what are you going about for?
Ask the yoruba bastard.
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by mocey: 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Since you are not from bini waiting concern you inside the matter? If you are not a devil(just like you igbos are) i don't understand why you carry another people problem for your head.
Spit.

damn this boy is really frustrated,lol.so make we no report news again?dont you get tired of ipob news?where you can dump your frustrations.lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by mocey: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Ask the yoruba bastard.

lol you get bad mouth and you be saint plus bishop..lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by Pissful1(m): 1:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Where in Edo state
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by Allen102: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
SaintBishop:
Ask the yoruba bastard.
lol.
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fake news, no link
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by mocey: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
uptownmusic:
Fake news, no link

dont be slow and mentally lazy
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
mocey:

dont be slow and mentally lazy
No link, you have been reported for insulting a nairalander.
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by Nisiw365: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Allen102:
Fulanis and Yoruba's are lording it over ijaw.

So go back to your miaguard work before your Yoruba masters sack you
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by Captain8(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Arda1000:
Ijaw are the real land grabbers grin
shut up
Re: Breaking News:Ijaws And Benins Clash Over Land One Dead(photos) by Captain8(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
nobody hate Ijaw...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To / Mother Of Four Brutally Murdered In Ondo (Photo) / Anambra Crimes: Princess Was Obiano's Mistress,Laundered Cash For Ex Gov,Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.