Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To (2319 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To by Voice22: 4:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Drama:Yahoo Boy Used His Girl Friend them drop her for road side the girl start to mad. Watch video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pG5Cy882eE
Re: Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To by Dottore: 4:37am On Feb 20, 2022
Voice22:
Yahoo Boy Used His Girl Friend them drop her for road side the girl start to mad. Watch video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pG5Cy882eE
Fake as hell. All cheap stupid efforts to raise number on viewers in your YouTube channel. Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To by funshint(m): 4:37am On Feb 20, 2022
Fake...so your camera knew what was going to happen, focusing on them even before the "madness" starts. Hmmmn!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To by superCleanworks(m): 4:58am On Feb 20, 2022
Voice22:
Yahoo Boy Used His Girl Friend them drop her for road side the girl start to mad.

you and the girl should better go back to kindergarten and join them in their drama group so they can teach you some things
Re: Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To by Ashawosboifrien: 6:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Immediately I saw it I know it was fake, she only tried to remove her cloth when people were holding her so fake..lack of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To by OnionBandit(f): 6:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Dottore:

Fake as hell. All cheap stupid efforts to raise number on viewers in your YouTube channel. Nonsense
you are smart

1 Like

Re: Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To by samuel051: 6:40am On Feb 20, 2022
Because of idhiorts like u, people like me Are beginning to think if these things are real sef, everything now na skit and acting, one can't decipher which is real or not. To me nothing like karma as all the videos I keep seeing are skits and fake.

1 Like

Re: Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To by Haakeem(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2022
I won't waste my data to watch that shiit skit.
Re: Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To by Voice22: 7:03am On Feb 20, 2022
Dottore:

did I tell you I am raising views for my channel I am voice 22 the certified nairal land reporter good day
Re: Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To by Dottore: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2022
Voice22:
did I tell you I am raising views for my channel I am voice 22 the certified nairal land reporter good day
Posting rubbish fake videos. Oga Park well

1 Like

Re: Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To by Voice22: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2022
Dottore:

Posting rubbish fake videos. Oga Park well
. You Park well too did I ask you to read the news I post here small children of na how days
Re: Drama Boy Used His Girlfriend For Ritual Drop Her In The Road Side She Start To by OBALOLA55(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2022
OnionBandit:
you are smart
THEBOSSTREVOR1

(1) (Reply)

Mother Wakes Up Only To Find Her 14-year-old Son Raping Her / Thief Killed In Oleh Road Sapele, Delta Photos / Two Men Hack Each Other To Death While Fighting Over Woman In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.