Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women (784 Views)

Why Are Nigeria Women So Cold Hearted Towards Men? / My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by Lostchild(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women

I have tried in each time, not to let hatred creep into my heart but I keep experiencing the worst in nigeria women. If I will help a nigeria woman in this life, it will only take forgiveness.

In the past, I use to cherish and care so much for nigeria WOMEN with their children and will sacrifice my all for them, but not anymore

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by Modecaih: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2021
women are scum

1 Like

Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lostchild:
I have tried in each time, not to let hatred creep into my heart but I keep experiencing the worst in women. If I will help a woman in this life, it will only take forgiveness.

In the past, I use to cherish and care for women with children and will sacrifice my all for them, but not anymore.

A) be careful of which women you choose to help
B) be very careful of what type of help you give these needy women
C) if you decide to help ALL women with whatever "they" desire from you, then the problem is closer to home.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by Monogamy: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
I am still yet to get ihow people get into a relationship which was initially sweet then went so so bad that lots of regrets are followed. Una no dey reserve some hearts for story that touch like this?

Btw, you might need to change your settings, those who you might have been meeting are not the correct ones and also, don't think all of them are wrong, you also need to look into yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by RightToReject(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
From all indications, you are largely the cause of whatever negative experiences you have had in the hands of women, however genuine your intentions towards them were. From the connotations of your submissions on almost all of your threads in this regard, you were among the class of men who, apart from believing that a woman could never be the one wrong when having a problem with a male adult, also equate:

- Condoning of nonsense/pandering to the whims of caprices of women and children and people in general regardless of gender to libertarianism and kindness.

- Expressiveness and/or emotiveness for emotionality.

- Assertion for attack and toxicity.

- Reticence for stoicism.

- Disingenuousness for diplomacy/wisdom/civility.

Well, now is the time to clean up yourself, assume the full responsibilities of your actions and inactions in the past and start a new phase of life where you will abhor nonsense from anyone, man or woman, and without expecting others to indulge nonsense from you. A new phase of life where you don't need to hold your past negative experiences against women as a people, but not fail to mete out cruelty to anyone, woman or man, who wittingly and delightfully fails to adhere to decorum around you if you wish. It's unfortunate that you aren't inherently discerning and gritty, because if you were to be, no woman could have wrecked you like this. Say no to both cruelty and servility, and yes to scrupulousness and grit.

Embrace relating/treating people based on who they are attributively rather than how they want you to treat them based on any sentimental or conventional norm. You can always walk the walk without being hurt and without delightfully being the reason someone might get hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by Lostchild(m): 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
I am not currently in any form of sexual relationship with a woman, although I didn't shared more light on the write up above.

I was wondering if I will ever give a Godly help to a woman unlike before I give so much arms to women with children.

Monogamy RightToReject
Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by Lostchild(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

A) be careful of which women you choose to help
B) be very careful of what type of help you give these needy women
C) if you decide to help ALL women with whatever "they" desire from you, then the problem is closer to home.

Your advice is well noted.

Thanks
Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by Lostchild(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Monogamy RightToReject

There are many things i didn't want to share here. There are many things I must and will let go and look forward to the future.

But within my heart, I see them as more of bad than good. Even their good is rooted in selfishness.

I have learn a lot.
Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by madprophet(m): 3:39am On Aug 14, 2021
RightToReject:
From all indications, you are largely the cause of whatever negative experiences you have had in the hands of women, however genuine your intentions towards them were. From the connotations of your submissions on almost all of your threads in this regard, you were among the class of men who, apart from believing that a woman could never be the one wrong when having a problem with a male adult, also equate:

- Condoning of nonsense/pandering to the whims of caprices of women and children and people in general regardless of gender to libertarianism and kindness.

- Expressiveness and/or emotiveness for emotionality.

- Assertion for attack and toxicity.

- Reticence for stoicism.

- Disingenuousness for diplomacy/wisdom/civility.

Well, now is the time to clean up yourself, assume the full responsibilities of your actions and inactions in the past and start a new phase of life where you will abhor nonsense from anyone, man or woman, and without expecting others to indulge nonsense from you. A new phase of life where you don't need to hold your past negative experiences against women as a people, but not fail to mete out cruelty to anyone, woman or man, who wittingly and delightfully fails to adhere to decorum around you if you wish. It's unfortunate that you aren't inherently discerning and gritty, because if you were to be, no woman could have wrecked you like this. Say no to both cruelty and servility, and yes to scrupulousness and grit.

Embrace relating/treating people based on who they are attributively rather than how they want you to treat them based on any sentimental or conventional norm. You can always walk the walk without being hurt and without delightfully being the reason someone might get hurt.

Boss,

You are deep man... Am following you now...

How did you do it?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by Lostchild(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
There was a time when I complain to a friend that my help keep working against me, and that people keep abusing my help. He told me that, It is good I give help but I am over doing it. He said, I am not God that I will be doing everything people want from me. He told me to watch people very well before I give help to them. I heavily disagree with him that day, but it took me few years to see beyond his words and act on them.

With the continous abuse, I began to see the need for me to adjust and work on the way I handle humans. I began to see that, I need to watch and observe the character of every one around me, before giving them help or access to my life. I began to see that, not everyone deserve my help and I don't need to be kind to everyone. I now understood that, I should treat people according to who they are.

I heavily work on myself and made many adjustment and changes.

● I learn to save money
● It was difficult for me to learn to control my giving
● I stop being mr nice guui
● I stop being over-caring
● I stop giving excessively like (ATM)
● I learn to keep things to myself
● I stop giving to people around me
● I stop being kind to people around.
● I became the first priority in my life except my elderly (mother)

And with this changes, I began to love myself more. I began to see the need for me to enjoy my life without giving.

Despite all the changes I made to better myself, I was still having problem with women around me because they don't like the new me, they so much love the old me and want me to be their close buddy.

I currently cannot give them that friendship they want

RightToReject

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by kendological(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
Search for "redpill" on this forum, thank me later.
Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by bukatyne(f): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
The thread should have been 'Women! Women!! Women'

To fulfill the three times calling stuff.

If you don't want to help women, don't help them.

Case closed. cheesy
Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by frozen70(f): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lostchild:
I have tried in each time, not to let hatred creep into my heart but I keep experiencing the worst in women. If I will help a woman in this life, it will only take forgiveness.

In the past, I use to cherish and care for women with children and will sacrifice my all for them, but not anymore.
Who did this to you ?
Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by Lostchild(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
bukatyne:
The thread should have been 'Women! Women!! Women'

To fulfill the three times calling stuff.

If you don't want to help women, don't help them.

Case closed. cheesy

I wish I can.
Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by Lostchild(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
frozen70:

Who did this to you ?

Na women O
Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by frozen70(f): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lostchild:

Na women O

Ohhhh, just forget and move on so that you don't miss the good one's
Re: Nigeria women - Nigeria Women - Nigeria Women by Lostchild(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
frozen70:

Ohhhh, just forget and move on so that you don't miss the good one's

Well, I just want to drop all my heavy baggage on nairaland, then move on.

(1) (Reply)

Can One Succeed In Life Without Friends And Relatives? / Leather Bed Frame, 6/7 Mouka Foam,2bed Sides, Dressing Mirror All For Sale / Neatly Used Baby Cot With Mattress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.