Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar (1015 Views)

Who is The Greatest Nigeria Super Eagles Player To Wear The Number 10 / Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling / Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Wisdomlaw1: 5:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar, what a man.
https://newsblenda.com/sports/football/messi-rejected-his-iconic-number-10-because-of-neymar/

1 Like

Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Pclemenza: 5:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Did he really reject??
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Wisdomlaw1: 6:07am On Aug 11, 2021
Yes of course
Pclemenza:
Did he really reject??
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Bigredmachine: 6:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Hmmmm ok o...
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Karleb(m): 6:20am On Aug 11, 2021
You think Neymar will drop number 10 for anything or anyone? undecided
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by paulolee(m): 6:25am On Aug 11, 2021
thats how stars do
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by paulolee(m): 6:26am On Aug 11, 2021
Karleb:
sure bross....neyma no get wahala n can wear 11 too because he likes it...neyma offered by messi declined..
neyma respect messi so much like a big bro

6 Likes

Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Wisdomlaw1: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2021
Thanks for educating him
paulolee:

sure bross....neyma no get wahala n can wear 11 too because he likes it...neyma offered by messi declined..

3 Likes

Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Wisdomlaw1: 6:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Really, I don't know how Ronaldo Fans are feeling now? Does anyone has any idea? wink

1 Like

Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Wisdomlaw1: 6:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Messi moved to Paris because of neymar, or didn't you know? Neymar offered him the number 10 but he declined it.
Karleb:
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Karleb(m): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Wisdomlaw1:
Messi moved to Paris because of neymar, or didn't you know? Neymar offered him the number 10 but he declined it.

I didn't know Neymar offered Messi 10 but he didn't go to PSG because of Neymar.
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by tenpipsperday: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Dude is stylishly displaying the number of goals he will score this season.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Wisdomlaw1: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2021
grin cheesy exactly what I thought
tenpipsperday:
Dude is stylishly displaying the number of goals he will score this season.
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Wisdomlaw1: 6:50am On Aug 11, 2021
My brother stop being stupid, this is no argument, Messi went to PSG because of Neymar reunion...
Karleb:

I didn't know Neymar offered Messi 10 but he didn't go to PSG because of Neymar.
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Karleb(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2021
Wisdomlaw1:
My brother stop being stupid, this is no argument, Messi went to PSG because of Neymar reunion...

Why are you people so unfortunate?

Are you crazy? You chop winch? Were n shey e ni?

Can't you agree or disagree without showing that you were not properly brought up?

Ki ni gbogbo palapala yi now?

1 Like

Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Wisdomlaw1: 7:06am On Aug 11, 2021
U see? U are not different from me, are u? U just proved that u are the same with ur words
Karleb:

Why are you people so unfortunate?

Are you crazy? You chop winch? Were n shey e ni?

Can't you agree or disagree without showing that you were not properly brought up?

Ki ni gbogbo palapala yi now?
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Karleb(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2021
Wisdomlaw1:
U see? U are not different from me, are u? U just proved that u are the same with ur words

We are not alike.

1 Like

Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Wisdomlaw1: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2021
I even better pass u,
Karleb:

We are not alike.
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Jayrodrigo: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2021
paulolee:

and di maria will just give up the number abi??
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Great100000: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
He is a Professional player, respect to him
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by paulolee(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Jayrodrigo:
and di maria will just give up the number abi??
who b di maria for were messi dey? just like saying fernandez go follow cr7 drag jersey number?
u no want mk di maria see shirt for Argentina?

2 Likes

Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Wisdomlaw1: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Help me tell am
paulolee:

who b di maria for were messi dey? just like saying fernandez go follow cr7 drag jersey number?

1 Like

Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Numerouno94(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Tell me one reason why i shuld b hating on Messi? Despite being a football GOAT nd a billionaire this man is reserved nd humble. Humility pays.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Good one from the g.o.a.t...
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Jayrodrigo: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2021
paulolee:

you funny ah swear!!!
Re: Messi Rejected His Iconic Number 10 Because Of Neymar by Wisdomlaw1: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2021
wink

(1) (Reply)

Dominic Solanke Is Ready For Nigeria / Best Goalkeeper Of The Tournament / DAILY 1.6+ Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.