Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) (64923 Views)

Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) / Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64 / Mbakwe 'John Lee' Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by Godada(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Skyfornia:
Too many unexpected deaths this year...

Rest in peace

Mr Sky.........what's the way
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2021
Ooh noo, not again

RIP
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Mokason288:
The death in Nollywood is too much ooo
I was about saying the same thing.wasnt it recently our sweet Nollywood screen woman-racheal oniga died.why this again?

I think Nollywood people need to check themselves and open an account that will treat their members whenever they're sick instead of waiting for their sickness to deteriorate like that and the next thing is death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by BetterChurch: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2021
Goldbw122:
Hmm, people going and coming... R.I.P LEGEND

Powered by Karma and Reincarnation
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Eyah, he's a popular actor.
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by arthurwillia(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Eyah see people wey dem suppose Dey give money for help for Igbo land, na lie na to Dey contribute money for rich man to bury him mama anaemenu
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Buddha3:
grin grin

This comment sha... grin

This comment sha...
Is there any death that's ever expected?

Hahahaha...sure na. There's one man up there many people are expecting to die, even some people are calling him an imposter. If he eventually die, it won't surprise too many people.

But you see TB Joshua death...omo, I never expected it.

Just gave you two examples out of many...
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Godada:

Mr Sky.........what's the way

Embrace you maker...and be good to mankind.
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by biggz82: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2021
The men are always sick and in need of money (last last dem go die) while the women are super rich, can't these women help their male counterpart.

I just dey think out loud
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2021
We're all living to die someday.
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by bhadboi0802(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Facebook account for sale if interested contact me 08137110139
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by OdogwuToks(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2021
kathyjmiles:
Guys i understand completely that the country is hard but to be sincere gambling is not an option at all cuz it will keep tricking you mentally that you are getting there till its too late. I have been there before and i can tell you its never gonna end well.

If you are genuinely ready to quit gambling, PM me i will give you information to make legit income online and i will start you up with $10 no questions asked. Please note that i will only assist the first 10 people to contact me and i can only hope they are sincere. God help us all

Once i have 10 people i will announce so you guys can stop messaging as i will not listen to stories that touches the heart. Good luck

Drop sone details of the legit hustle at least, not only to dm you.
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by Chochovini: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:

I will check around for u
. I will be expectant. Pls have a great day Sir.
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by Godada(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Skyfornia:

Embrace you maker...and be good to mankind.

Yeah thanks for getting back to me. Every where stew
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
RIP. He interpreted his roles well but I will not refer to him as Legend of Nollywood..
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by ultimateprof: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Just watch and see how people will start donating millions of naira to bury him but the never donated one naira to help his condition when he was alive.

How did he leave his life?
What goes around comes around. Stop blaming people because none cannot reap where he did not sow.
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by Redman44(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
May his Soul RIP cool cool cool. Hmn, Nollywood actors should start investing the little money they are making from roles given to them. They should start businesses quickly e.g Snacks business, Furniture business or even start Primary Schools. Many of them that are dying young or due to sicknesses did not think of the future. They should also stop drinking and smoking cry cry cry. When a actress is pretty, well endowed with breasts and buttocks and young, they will be wooed by Politicians and Rich Men who will give them Money. I don't support actresses selling their bodies, but actors don't have buttocks, hips and breasts smiley smiley smiley. Men, be WISE and FOCUSED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by BinamRex: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
They said he wanted to sell his late wife's land in Abuja the very day she died. It was the prospective buyer that informed the deceased family. For someone who lost his wife, one would think that the last thing on his mind would be to sell her property the very day she died.
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by Sunnypa11(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
MrCover:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/nollywood-actor-rich-oganiru-dies-2.html
For Nollywood, Dem no dey help one another.

Naso Zubby and Cubana group of big boys dey tutor money the other day.

Rest In Peace

Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by kwaso2: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nigeria! Where poverty finally kills RICH.
It's well. RIP to the dead
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by namedo: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
We are all tenants in this world oh! Even in our own homes.
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by tunjilee003: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dexterfire:
Rip to him
But come to think of it, are the women in Nollywood the only ones that are making money? Cos I don't understand how this popular actor did not have the money to tackle his health issues. This will be the third or fourth Nollywood veteran actor that has died due to lack of money meanwhile the actresses are busy buying new cars and houses undecided undecided cry

As sapphire would say,"E be like the future is female" embarassed
rich or poor, male or female, everyone will surely have a fair taste of death, remember Rachael oniga died a week ago.
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by Connected1: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:
This life, toto wey u carry come u go still carry am go
Prick wey u carry come u go still carry am
Big breast wey u carry come u go still carry am go
So why disturb yourself about life?
Why worry yourself about life?

UK Used LG G6 up for grab
LG K11 up for grab
is the g6 still available and how much?
Re: Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2021
Connected1:
is the g6 still available and how much?
Yeah still available, that account was suspended, link to all available phones
https://www.nairaland.com/6711234/direct-uk-used-phones

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Bob Actor 'Calypso King' Singer Who Dressed As A Woman Even Before Bobrisky / Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" / Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.