Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband (32770 Views)

Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Racoon(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Earlier thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/6694845/please-forgive-us-boko-haram
Oluwaseun Sakaba, the wife of Ibrahim Sakaba, a lieutenant-colonel who died alongside at least 117 of his fellow soldiers in 2018, has lambasted the Nigerian Army for granting amnesty to over 1,000 Boko Haram terrorists.

It would be recalled that Sakaba was killed after the Boko Haram invasion of a military base in Borno State on November 18, 2018.

He was a leader at the Nigerian Army 157 Task Force Battalion in Metele, where Boko Haram terrorists launched a surprise attack against them at about 6:00 p.m. that Sunday.

Oluwaseun, who took to her Instagram handle, cursed the Nigerian Army and the terrorists for causing the death of her husband thereby making her a widow at a young age.

She also explained that the terrorists had made many other women widows and many children fatherless.

The young widow further alleged that the Nigerian Army had yet to pay the dues of her late husband.

She wrote, “It will never be well with all of you; I should forgive them for making me a young widow, I should forgive them for killing my husband, his brother and his mom. I should forgive them for making me seek shelter in another country. I should forgive them for making many women widows and kids fatherless.

“I should forgive them after you refused to pay my late husband's dues! I should forgive them for all the atrocities done to my family. You shot my husband dead in his office, you pretended to be a friendly force just because he refused to be part of your plots...time for dragging now.”

Her comment trails a report that the Nigerian Army gifted clothes and food items to over 1000 Boko Haram and Islamic State West African Province fighters whom the military claimed surrendered to troops in Borno State during a clearance operation.

SaharaReporters was told that the repentant fighters were 335, while their family members were 746 women and children, adding up to 1,081 persons.

Among the surrendered were the logistics suppliers for the Boko Haram and ISWAP, Musa Adamu, aka Mala Musa Abuja, and his second-in-command, Usman Adamu, who turned themselves in to the troops of Operation Hadin Kai of the Nigerian Army.

It was gathered that the repentant terrorists surrendered in the Bama Local Government Area of Borno State alongside their families and followers.

The Acting General Officer Commanding, 7 Division, and Commander Sector 1 OPHK, Abdulwahab Eyitayo, received them at Headquarters 21 Special Armoured Brigade, Bama.

The General reportedly advised the repentant fighters to convince their former colleagues to stop participating in terrorism, embrace peace and rehabilitation.The repentant insurgents thereafter received the new clothes, food items, groceries and toiletries.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/10/no-forgiveness-boko-haram-who-killed-my-husband-his-brother-mum-%E2%80%93-widow-colonel-sakaba

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Racoon(m): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2021
I totally agree with this poor bereaved woman.Send these bastard killers to where they rightly belong. Useless government of terrorists.It is so nauseating and disgusting that the Nigerian military especially the army that have suffered untold killings hence decimation of it personnel would be the one disgracing itself with this shamelessness.

How low can the army go in writing the shitcrap on cardboard and allowing these BH terrorists to carry same asking for forgiveness from the family of innocent people they have gruesomely killed, turned many homes to mourning and after killing many gallant officers? What about the thousands bereaved of their loved ones in IDP camps?

Any idiot that even gave these terrorists placard should be arrested & dismissed from the force, charge to court alongside these bastards for the court to decide their fate and those of these criminals.After all, the present Nigerian government have refused to agree that the likes of Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu and their supporters are fighting a just cause hence arresting and forcefully extradicting them to allegedly face justice.

How much more a violent Islamic terrorist group who derieved its ideological inspiration from their holy book that have wrecked so much damage.Meanwhile fulanis are yet to be decleared a terrorist group despite their atrocities.

251 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by FarahAideed: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2021
I should forgive them after you refused to pay my late husband's dues!

You wonder what's wrong with Nigerian govt

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by bewla(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Yes so shall it be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Racoon(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Widows of slain military officers and soldiers particularly those fighting the war against terrorism have protested the continuous release of murderous Boko Haram terrorists on the grounds that they have repented but....wants them punished like other criminals
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/widows-of-soldiers-protest-release-of-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists/

After making life unbearable and causing so much pain, anguish and sorrow to families? Chineke kpokwa unu okuu.Indeed it will never be well with whosoever in the military or government supporting this wickedness.

Now the authority refused to pay the benefits and other entitlements of these departed gallant soldiers but busy fetting BH terrorists with goodies, luxury, foreign education and executive privileges?

Yet the military and sitting government have refused to feel the pain, anguish and lamentations of these poor beleaguered women, children, families, communities and nation? What a country!

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by IgweOfNnewi: 7:37am On Aug 11, 2021
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Nbotee(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2021
The Nigerian Govt and the North knows exsctly what they are doing. It's all a script

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Goldbw122(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2021
When trillions of civilian are dead, or when quadrillion people are destroyed by territories they won't raise a finger, but when one top leader who have embezzle trillion and destroyed life dies.. family, blog, everybody start shouting and announcing here and there.. so hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Northernblood3: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Terrorists killed a terrorist, I don't see anything bad here. Isn't it what he signed up for?

Or are you trying to say that he was not trained to fight co_terrorist but unarmed civilians

9 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Guyman02: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Sorry madam, they are from the same religious sect with Buhari, that's why he is rehabilitating them, your husband died defending a country that it's leaders don't care about his supreme sacrifice, may God continue to comfort you and the family he left behind.
Your late husband was a warrior from a wrong country.
If only Nigeria had a leader like Putin cool

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by slimghost(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2021
And who gave the Army the power to grant amnesty to people that committed crimes punishable as enshrined in our constitution?.
This country is a joke taken too far.

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Gandollaar(f): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Yes, no forgiveness for Boko Haram that killed my amiable in-law in 2015 and made my sister a widow.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by FarahAideed: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2021
slimghost:
And who gave the Army the power to grant amnesty to people that committed crimes punishable as enshrined in our constitution?.
This country is a joke taken too far.

And buy them clothes and food

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by HOVER206: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2021
It clearly shows that Boko Haram was a script clearly planned by the Northern Elders and sponsored by Western and Arab authorities.

One thing I know for sure is that those people who used innocent people for this game will definitely pay with their blood before they die.

50 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2021
but Lady you have done things even worst than a killer.. see, what boko has done is unforgettable but they must pay for it least a punishment is recommendable... killing them wont bring what they have destroyed back.. I still don't trust those terrorist they may be up to something make we shine our eyes o
c'est fini
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Unibener: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2021
Buhari says otherwise.
He will provide them with First Class Accomodations, Feeding and Education if they want.
After all they have Repented.
Dead Meat Seller abi no be so

12 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Kizyte(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2021
Buhari = Boko Haram
Buhari + Boko Haram = Terrorist
Buhari + Boko Haram ÷ Terrorist = Failed Government

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by osuofia2(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2021
Forgiving Boko Haram members is a serious act of stupidity. Who ever brought that ideas should be relieved of his duty. How would the families of the slain and wounded soldiers feel knowing that those response for their woes have been forgiven.
In this case, forgiveness is a sin.
It is only God that can Forgive them but not humans.
They all deserve a bullet in the Heart.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by BigDawsNet: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2021
grin Las Las the gov will pardon the Terrorist and direct Dem to take shower while they prepare their retirement funds documents

5 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by sofeo(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2021
Ok.
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2021
You are a southerner and so your opinion doesn't count.

We must elect a southern president that has the WILL to undo all the ills of Buhari doings.

11 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Geeman2006: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2021
What are we forgiving them for? They have taken the North East Back at least 30 years. Countless Dead, Widows, orphans and IDPs. Wasted trillions of Naira that would have been used positively.

Now they are feeling the heat , they decide to surrender. If it was me, I will accept them all and lock them up quietly and waste them in one coded Gas chamber somewhere, and then Beg God for forgiveness.

When they wasted lives, did they give their victims a 2nd chance! Bullsh*t & Nonsense.
To add Insult to Injury, you take tax payers money and give them clothes & Indomie.

Who did this to us!!!

13 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by mayorjosh(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2021
The Nigerian government continues to outdo their own foolishness. It’s amazing

10 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by gerrardomendes(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2021
Na mumu southerner dey join army

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2021
What do we do with surrendered radical terrorists? Big question.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by ChasinGood(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2021
Just pathetic that this nation sucks. How do you forgive a terrorist for crying out loud?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! / Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her / Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.