Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,020 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) (38488 Views)

Chomzy Wins Head Of House. BBNAIJA 2022 (Video) / BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) / Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by puxiliizo: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
God punish all those watching this useless show
Because you don't DSTV, not to talk of subscription money. Bitterness is written all over your face

2 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by greggng: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere will not make a good husband even if he suceed in marrying Maria. Any man that goes about castigating a woman he claim to love for rejecting her is not worthy to be called husband. He told queen that he has nothing with Maria ...that means he is just catching cruise with her. Recall marria told him she is not ready for a relationship in the house. Women are like hot soup ...you it it gradually ...Pere want to eat Maria Sharp Sharp...so tbst he can go and tell the house how cheap Maria is. Pere is responsible for all the queen drama yesterday ...he just wanted to get at Maria but Maria proved to the world that she is a woman of class. I am not surprise cos Maria worked with emirate airline where she met who is who in the society . Her mental level will be higher than those trying to provoke her . She earned my respect yesterday ...Any time she is up ...I will certainly vote for her ..

3 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by VillagePipu: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You get bad mouth bro grin

Pere na big fool.
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
ify2016:
Which website can someone watch BB9JA live. Thanks house.
showmax..I tink they have an app and even DStv app as well

1 Like

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by FavourNation: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
Candidlady:

Rubbish talk undecided
sad
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
I'm sorry dear embarassed
Been so depressed lately

You have been so Depressed n you come to Nairaland to spill Bile? undecided

Venting your frustrations on Innocent pple? You want to dictate to others what they watch on TV? sad

Maybe because you have filled NDA form, you re getting over-excited..
Better Grow up, learn tolerance and Stress management!
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by olamakinde(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
u no well at all
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Mrexcell(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
This he goat chose maria so that he can easily have sex with her in the hoh room on international tv but maria is wise, smart and stubborn the oyibo babe has refused to give him what he wants. If he doesn't use his head the organizers of the show might get him disqualified for constant sexual harrassments on Maria.
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Mrexcell(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
arthurwillia:
Maria na narcissistic biatch na

Pereowei, Abe calm down with this office of HOH

She is not the oyibo babe is very smart and wise that he goat just wants to have sex with her but she is stubbornly not giving in. If pere continues to pester and doesn't use his head the organizers of the show might just decide to disqualify her for constant sexual harrassments.

1 Like

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by BRATISLAVA: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
Light skin ladies do likely possess toxicity and bitterness in them

The way Nigerians are against light-skinned people is beginning to look like inverted racism.
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Utycar: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:

Hahahahaha guy abeg take am easy if u no just like the show no the comments for the thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Crunchyg2: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
christabell18:
Yeah I'm temperamental,but that isn't enough reason to be angered.it was only an observation from Maria,queen wasn't supposed to take it that far,except there's something to it that I don't know.
, you are temperamental, hope you are working on it. And please try and shave your amount and change this pic . Cheers
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by McLizbae: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
luluman:
I tire o,like say na political appointment.
Na so I see am too o!
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by ify2016: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
showmax..I tink they have an app and even DStv app as well
Thanks
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by TheKing4040(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
don't let me deal with you.
Quote me negatively again and see what I'll do to you for insulting a military officer.
Useless and foolish civilian like you

Lol. You have just overstepped. Calling me foolish and useless, I will make sure you are found and face the appropriate discipline. I will definitely make sure you regret this insult and disregard.

Please take note of today's date.
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by MilitaryLady(f): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
TheKing4040:

Lol. You have just overstepped. Calling me foolish and useless, I will make sure you are found and face the appropriate discipline. I will definitely make sure you regret this insult and disregard.

Please take note of today's date.
make it faster please.
Coward hiding behind keypad.
If them born you well reply to the pm I Just sent you
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Gfskw: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Really
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Emeka71(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
Hello babe; please can we talk ¿
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by gazza07(m): 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Small power ooo! Ordinary bbn HOH slippery power. Smh, buhari sef undecided
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Emeka71(m): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
greggng:
Pere will not make a good husband even if he suceed in marrying Maria. Any man that goes about castigating a woman he claim to love for rejecting her is not worthy to be called husband. He told queen that he has nothing with Maria ...that means he is just catching cruise with her. Recall marria told him she is not ready for a relationship in the house. Women are like hot soup ...you it it gradually ...Pere want to eat Maria Sharp Sharp...so tbst he can go and tell the house how cheap Maria is. Pere is responsible for all the queen drama yesterday ...he just wanted to get at Maria but Maria proved to the world that she is a woman of class. I am not surprise cos Maria worked with emirate airline where she met who is who in the society . Her mental level will be higher than those trying to provoke her . She earned my respect yesterday ...Any time she is up ...I will certainly vote for her ..
Where can somebody vote.
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by greggng: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Emeka71:
Where can somebody vote.

This year's voting system is more transparent cos no more sms voting ...is now either you owe a dstv or gotv ...you can actually vote via dstv or gotv apps . Download from Google play . The votes are free and can be increased depending on the package you have ...those on gotv max get up to 350 votes for free...

You can also visit Africa magic website and vote ...that one only give maximum of 100 vote ...
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:16am On Aug 12, 2021
MilitaryLady:
I'm sorry dear embarassed
Been so depressed lately
Ebenezertriumph the bastard scammer with 100 accounts.
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Nigeriainpeace: 2:18am On Aug 12, 2021
Shame just dey catch me for that pere guy attitude, office of the HOH no go let person hear word, the guy just too mumu he is not matured at all, 36yrs maturity is still far from him
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by omoalaafin: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2021
... office of the HoH ....
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by TheKing4040(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2021
MilitaryLady:
make it faster please.

This is a faceless forum. Send me your phone number or email. Then see my full wrath.
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by MajorGeneralLaw(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2021
TheKing4040:

This is a faceless forum. Send me your phone number or email. Then see my full wrath.
sent you a pm.
of you don't reply to it God will punish you.
bastard
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by ylaa(f): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ok. Thanks

quote author=NaijaDonCast post=104671479]but have seen alot, and I use likely meaning its a trait common but not all[/quote]
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Emeka71(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
greggng:

This year's voting system is more transparent cos no more sms voting ...is now either you owe a dstv or gotv ...you can actually vote via dstv or gotv apps . Download from Google play . The votes are free and can be increased depending on the package you have ...those on gotv max get up to 350 votes for free...

You can also visit Africa magic website and vote ...that one only give maximum of 100 vote ...
I saw a poll on BBNaija site but I don't know if the thing counts.
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by TheKing4040(m): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
MilitaryLady:
make it faster please.

Good day, I hope you doing good today. please send me your number, I would love to be your friend If you don't mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses Get Buried Alive In New Movie Scene (Photos) / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) / #bbnaija: Joseph Yobo And Victor Ikpeba Visit The House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.