Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG (41552 Views)

Lionel Messi At 33: 10 Interesting Facts You Should Know About Him / Barcelona Team Bus Leaves Lionel Messi At Anfield After Liverpool Defeat / Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by xxxXXXxxx: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2021
This sounds ironical as Neymar was once rumoured to have said "he left barça to be his own man and not be in Messi's shadow". Anyways, that was probably a pretext to go for the $ at psg; just like virtually every pro player. However, these said players are supremely talented!
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by kenzysmith: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2021
stevenson007:
Nothing will happen dey won't win anything. It

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by AleAirHub(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2021
I feel so happy for this news cheesy
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by NoFucksToGive: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2021
xoxise7270:
Nice

Stop scamming people on nairaland. After they send you money , you will block them instead of sending the data they paid for

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Monogamy: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Ad Ramos as well in PSG

Interesting season ahead
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by dannypolymath(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Great to see them back

Would be crazy if this team fails to win UCL
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by esdeemiami(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2021
If you are a lover of beauty and style you will most definitely fall in love with Messi over and over again cus his playing ability is beautifully and stylishly made.....once again Tuale for the Oluaye of football

FishLaps:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/neymarjr/

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by kenzysmith: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2021
wunmi590:
shocked

Opportunity for soft landing for him, since he has been there what has he been playing, playing, nah red card and suspension full him record there rubbish and costing them alot of money....

I wish you success jawe messi

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Kareem1111: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Why
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Wayne4uall(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Sirmuel1:
This will be the best team this season

Doranunma has been loaned.
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by nairavsdollars(f): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Waiting for Suarez

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2021
FeliciaOja:
Don't know much about football
But I think both of them are gay
See how they show love affection for each other ewwwwwww

The picture on your profile says it all

You're a clown

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Mangekyo: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2021
Nice one
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by itslinkin4005(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2021
FishLaps:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/neymarjr/
Nyemar get low ba3 abi light no dey?
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by SouthSouth1914: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Sirmuel1:

On paper, YES!

Football is another very tricky sport!

There are lots of egomaniacs in this team, power struggle will ensue somewhat along the season. It will be difficult for Pochettino to curtail them. He will probably get sacked for losing the dressing room.. Mbappe will probably get sold since refusing to sign a contract!

The only coach that can manage these lads is Mourinho! He will probably get hired by PSG. Mark my words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by llORDofapes(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Neymar is not serious.. it is not this same neymar that left barca cos he does not want to be in messi shadow?...Now u will be in that shadow forever.....

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by MrBONE2(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Ooooh dame it Bwana grin

Am sure by now other teams in the league must hayaaf pantedly started building their PACKAGING THE BUS AND TRAILLER STRATEGIES grin

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Awise09(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2021
FeliciaOja:
Don't know much about football
But I think both of them are gay
See how they show love affection for each other ewwwwwww
Hahaaa!
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Maobichek: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Sirmuel1:

This team is tight and packed oh! Verratti will do the midfield job well as he did for his country in the last Euro 2020.

My only concern is the defense cos this team is attack oriented so any team that can defend well and use counter attack well will punish PSG, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Cantonese: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Na so life dey be
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by jaxxy(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2021
Magic is about to happen. Lol
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by kenzysmith: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2021
richmond500:
K
In a space of just two months messi end ronaldo fans argument copa America on d bag, changing of clubs on the bag. If PSG win champions league I wonder what ronaldo fans we be like who has score the most penalties. To all ronaldo fans keep d tears coming

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by iamezekwesiri: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2021
E still no go stop your injury legacy grin grin grin grin grin

Abi I lie?

Neymar and Injury na like Bubu and One Nigeria.
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by damibjs: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
xoxise7270:
Nice

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by AdeChukwu: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
ok
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Watch how Messi Neymar and Mbappe playing in "Farmer's League" will destroy your favourite English and Italian teams in the Champions League
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by lascos912(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Voxel:
They won't win UCL sha
yes,UCL is not by squad
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by lascos912(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
The team wey no reach bayern munich swallow
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by uthlaw: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThierryJay:
Sure guy. Messi has started a new chapter and there's nothing haters can do about it.

When penaldians were screaming that Messi should go and play in another league, they did not specify then in which of the leagues he should go to. Now that he has yielded to their demands, they don shift mouth to EPL and Serie A only. Excuse me, you are not well. Pls take your mor0nic whims and caprices far away from Messi. It's obvious they never experred it (in oduduru's voice).

Serie A sef na farmer's league.

If you Nantes me, I'll call Crotone army for you
You Dijon me, you are Cagliaried straight!
And if you Troy me, then may Lecce also be upon you!
firstly,he should win something for Argentina,after winning the Copa American,they say(na only 12 country de play the cup)... Leave Barca if he is the best,move to PSG (his scared of premier league),the same premium league where(son and Sterling)are kings,(foden and saka)are prince,Messi cannot play in such easy league...none of them can afford is wages!!

6 Likes

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by oyeb15: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
They still need a defender and a winger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice / Wilfred Ndidi Visits Nduka Ugbade At Golden Eaglets Camp In Abuja / Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.