Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG (41558 Views)

Lionel Messi At 33: 10 Interesting Facts You Should Know About Him / Barcelona Team Bus Leaves Lionel Messi At Anfield After Liverpool Defeat / Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Tareq1105: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
FeliciaOja:
Don't know much about football
But I think both of them are gay
See how they show love affection for each other ewwwwwww

Your comment is unfair to the great footballers.

It's obvious you've not played competitive footballing.

If you have, you will know that footballers always want their team loaded with strong and talented stars.

That's all Neymar wanted to help them win laurels.
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by NohurryInLife: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Waakanda:
My people fasten your seat belts as we go on goals galore just as it happened during those years when Barcelona was beating other Spanish Teams 5-0, 6-0, etc cool
E don teh wey you wise cool

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Sheriman(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
As Neymar dey see Messi for PSG now that Neymar no go dey serious again na to dey carry football play
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by ogascomax: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Them go still collect. Na today football game start.
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Godbless3(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Now its the real farmars league... Pochetino only job is to win UCL
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by xeju: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
FeliciaOja:
u b real iya oja
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by BarrElChapo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
FeliciaOja:

then shut your dirty foul smelling mouth up

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Springboot: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
FeliciaOja:

Footballers have always shown such affection towards each other. They don't have to be gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by PAWG(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sirmuel1:
This will be the best team this season

The only team in sports close to this team is the Brooklyn Nets. I had to leave football to find a team as clinical. Class!

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by praiseneo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
FeliciaOja:
oya clap for yourself place your hand on your chest and shout loudly
Ayam a witch

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by 11doubledee: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThierryJay:
Sure guy. Messi has started a new chapter and there's nothing haters can do about it.

When pendulians were screaming that Messi should go and play in another league, they did not specify then in which of the leagues he should go to. Now that he has yielded to their demands, they don shift mouth to EPL and Serie A only. Excuse me, you are not well. Pls take your mor0nic whims and caprices far away from Messi. It's obvious they never experred it (in oduduru's voice).

Serie A sef na farmer's league.

If you Nantes me, I'll call Crotone army for you
You Dijon me, you are Cagliaried straight!
And if you Troy me, then may Lecce also be upon you!
Like any premier league team can boast of beating the current PSG.
Thank God for champions league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
FeliciaOja:
So guys cannot hug each other again?
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by GeneralPula: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Football no be 2+2..

Season will reveal
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by OdogwuToks(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
FeliciaOja:

Of course you know nothing about football. That love right there is far from gay
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Silentgroper(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
FeliciaOja:
Don't know much about football But I think both of them are gay See how they show love affection for each other ewwwwwww
Y e com dey pain u?

1 Like

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. The problem with the squad is that "THERE IS NO PROBLEM AT ALL". angry
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by sommy03(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
With Neymar's battery at red bar, Bayern Munich will finish up the remaining bar
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by goodheart02(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
In a space of just two months messi end ronaldo fans argument copa America on d bag, changing of clubs on the bag. If PSG win champions league I wonder what ronaldo fans we be like who has score the most penalties. To all ronaldo fans keep d tears coming

You and him no dey shame. One international trophy after how many years, you still dey talk. Yeye Copa America for that matter. Keep comparing him with Ronaldo wey don old, has achieved all and will soon retire.
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by dboo442: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
They are gay in football and it takes gayism
football to have a team spirit football because the 11 players on the field are of same sex but not the one in your thoughts grin '''''Wisdom for who knows
FeliciaOja:

Edit:
those that are mentioning me, look at this pic and tell me a guy hugging another guy from behind is not gay angry
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Reinventerd: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
We know the feeling
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Waakanda:

My people fasten your seat belts as we go on goals rampage just as it happened during those years when Barcelona was beating other Spanish Teams 5-0, 6-0, etc cool

May God have "Messi" on other French League 1 Teams cheesy

Hmmmm..... It'll be nice to see sha..... We need to remind ourselves that these are different teams, very different style of play, different coaches and players.......Neymar being at PSG might be the best thing to happen to Messi in this move.
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Lamasta(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Waakanda:

My people fasten your seat belts as we go on goals rampage just as it happened during those years when Barcelona was beating other Spanish Teams 5-0, 6-0, etc cool

You are now a PSG fan now right
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by LoveJesus87(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Waakanda:

God has already have "Messi" on them grin
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by etrange: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
FeliciaOja:

Edit:
those that are mentioning me, look at this pic and tell me a guy hugging another guy from behind is not gay angry

Stop projecting your own insecurity, sir. Not everyone's masculinity is so fragile that it can easily be threatened by a celebratory hug.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by OJEEMAH(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
ThierryJay:
Sure guy. Messi has started a new chapter and there's nothing haters can do about it.

When pendulians were screaming that Messi should go and play in another league, they did not specify then in which of the leagues he should go to. Now that he has yielded to their demands, they don shift mouth to EPL and Serie A only. Excuse me, you are not well. Pls take your mor0nic whims and caprices far away from Messi. It's obvious they never experred it (in oduduru's voice).

Serie A sef na farmer's league.

If you Nantes me, I'll call Crotone army for you
You Dijon me, you are Cagliaried straight!
And if you Troy me, then may Lecce also be upon you!
grin grin
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sirmuel1:
omo I go use this formation for fifa thanks
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by PacAmaru: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sirmuel1:
true this
Re: Neymar Rejoices Over Reunion With Messi At PSG by kenzysmith: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
goodheart02:

You and him no dey shame. One international trophy after how many years, you still dey talk. Yeye Copa America for that matter. Keep comparing him with Ronaldo wey don old, has achieved all and will soon retire.
so na messi young abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice / Wilfred Ndidi Visits Nduka Ugbade At Golden Eaglets Camp In Abuja / Saturday Glory And Aniebet Ekong Die In Car Accident In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.