Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? (5605 Views)

Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? / DREAM: What God Reveal To Me About Nigeria / The Future Of A Nigerian Child, What Does It Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by mikuz(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2011
I dream of a nigeria where their women will truely love their men for whom they are and not their money.
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by mikuz(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2011
I dream of a nigeria where their women will truely love their men for whom they are and not their money.
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by mikuz(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2011
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 18, 2011
silverstud:

SOUTHEAST NIGERIA WILL LOOK LIKE AMERICA -TRUE CAPITALIST
SOUTHWEST NIGERIA WILL LOOK LIKE BRITAIN - SOPHISTICATED
SOUTHSOUTH NIGERIA WILL LOOK LIKE FRANCE - VERY INDEPENDENT
NORTHERN NIGERIA WILL LOOK LIKE TURKEY - ADVANCED MUSLIM COUNTRY
made my day
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by Olaisrich(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2011
The Nigeria of my is,

1. NIGERIA WHERE TRIBALISM IS KEPT AT ZERO LEVEL

2. NIGERIA WHERE TRIBALISM IS KEPT AT ZERO LEVEL

3. NIGERIA WHERE TRIBALISM IS KEPT ST ZERO LEVEL
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by hipinnacle: 6:28pm On May 18, 2011
Nigeria of my dream is simple & single,  When Nigerians start to use their discretion 2 unite & choose a passionate,charismatic,God-fearing & principle leaders to direct our affairs in Nigeria. Nigerians are too gullible. When d follership gets right, the leadership wil adjust & take shape. Everything will then work-out well.
I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY NIGERIANS WILL START TO CHOOSE THEIR LEADERS BASE ON COMPETENCE & NOT FRIVOLITY AND TRIBALISTIC WAY WE ELECT LEADERS HERE.
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by SSaemoenl(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2011
Hell embarassed cry sad angry
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 18, 2011
Zoning can't never allow development in this country, zoning is just same thing like slavery or shop I shop
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by xreal: 7:04pm On May 18, 2011
@ 1025
you make sense.

@OP
Sorry, which of them? SouthNigeria, or NorthNigeria?

Anyway, SouthNigeria will be compared to Canada; and NorthNigeria, Afghanistan.
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by Koolking(m): 7:43pm On May 18, 2011
A COUNTRY WHERE EVERY NIGERIAN [HOME AND ABROAD] IS READY TO DIE FOR

A COUNTRY WHERE THERE IS NO MAJORITY AND MINORITY

A COUNTRY WHERE EVERY NIGERIAN SEES HER RESOURCES AS BLESSINGS NOT CURSES

A COUNTRY WHERE EVERY NIGERIAN IS FULFILLED, SATISFIED, PRIVILEGED AND HAPPY TO BE A "NIGERIAN"

, THAT'S THE NIGERIA OF MY DREAM
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 18, 2011
i love this thread>>>>OMG BREATH OF FRESH AIR. PLEASE LETS KEEP UP WITH THIS POSITIVITY.
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 18, 2011
I dont dream about trash like Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by tlops(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2011
A Nigeria where all are Nigerians!
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by adros84(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2011
A Nigeria that is referred to by the word 'was' because it has broken up into many countries.
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 18, 2011
This right here, this is the nigeria of my dreams, positive wantings, not fighting and insulting a people. Omo you have done well. I just wish all future threads will look like this.
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 18, 2011
alj_harem:

A nigeria of my dreams will be a nigeria where christians and muslims can leave in peace without any riot

a place where north and south can be one

a place where no group will try to dominate the other

a place where there is peace and security

a place where we have affordiabel constant electricity

a place where every one is happy to be

you can say that again. #3 is my only concern.
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by MeGaStReEt: 11:54pm On May 18, 2011
@kobokobo, tell us the Nigeria of your dream
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by samoks(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2011
This is the most intelligent POST i ever seen on Nairaland, For the very first time, everyone is UNITED on a single topic, It really shows that somewhere deep down in our heart or hearts, there is a seeming understanding and love for each other, Keep up Nigeria, we shall get there. It may not be in this our generation, but surely,Nigeria will be great.

Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by Sonofpeace(m): 12:14am On May 19, 2011
I dream of NIGERIA where true federalism will be the system of gov't.
A Nigeria void of tribalism.
A Nigeria where police will be doing their job of policing.
A Nigeria where other countries will be trooping in for holiday.
A Nigeria where owning houses and cars will no longer be a big deal.
A Nigeria where its students will study in a condusive classrooms.
A Nigeria where every graduate will be employed immediately after graduation.
These and many more are the dreams i have for Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by playahP(m): 6:10am On May 19, 2011
a country where girls let us cum in their mouths
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 19, 2011
Lol let me dream a better dream.

A Nigeria where I wont NEED to dream to pass the day by.
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 19, 2011
A friend of mined was telling me abt the poor education facilities and facuties in Naija Unis.

How mny times will I need to dream to change that situation.
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by 10cirenoh: 8:54am On May 19, 2011
I can't dream now because PHCN always gives me sleepless nights.

When there's light, i will start dreaming.

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by saintneo(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2011
I would love a Nigeria without religious and tribal affiliations. A Nigeria were enterprenuers can fulfill their their dreams. Even a cattle rearer is an enterprenuer.
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by eewule(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2011
All we need is LIGHT

Light                            -  will make it cheaper to run/sustain busineses
sustained businesses -  will help provide more jobs across the country (more tax payers & revenue for govt to build infrastructure)
more jobs                    - will help alleviate poverty
poverty alleviation      - will in turn reduce the crime rate (kidnapping / armed robbery)

So STABLE POWER = MORE JOBS + BETTER INFRASTRUCTURE + REDUCED POVERTY + REDUCED CRIME
TOTAL = BETTER NIGERIA - with a new status archievable within 5 yrs of stable power

But government action = 0
So dreaming = USELESS
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by kodewrita(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2011
Country where:

companies can be concieved and registered--IN ONE DAY.

where there is STABLE POWER.

Country where the police actually CARES about its populace.

Country where you can worship without fear of dying before the session is over.

Country where AIDS exists only in books. (same goes for Foreign AIDS )

Country where each state is developing at its own pace and speaking your language is not RAZZ (defense mechanism of miseducated spoilt brats who cant speak their own languages and feel threatened when you speak yours).

Paypal advertising on nigerian billboards so we can use them to purchase goods n services. (BREAKING NEWS: Interswitch mounts Leveraged buyout of PayPal. Deal worth billions of dollars).

MIT/ Harvard/Yale/Oxford doing roadshows (literally) with drums and dancers so we can leave our ultra hi-tech university campuses to study in their derelict over-hyped schools of learning.

Country where americans & europeans are screened at entry to ensure they dont contravene our stringent immigration and drug lawns (Cant have them stinking up the place.lol).

Country where Afribank & Firstbank go to court to protect the secrecy of their european clients (after the Great Swiss-Nigerian Migration of funds in the early 201x years).

Country where Seun Osewa and Kodewrita (among other IT greats. BOW Y'all. Any noise and I xclude you from this dream) discuss how to fund the purchase of good old Google n Msoft.

Country where they are so good in soccer that Fifa introduces a handicap rule to make life easier for other nations during world cups (after our 6th consecutive world cup win).

Country where you eat breakfast in abuja in the morning, move by train and eat lunch in Enugu by afternoon and then club the night out in Lagos while taking the sleeper train to Kano to resume in the office.

Country where . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 22, 2011
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by des63(f): 9:02pm On May 22, 2011
Don't worry , soon Nigeria will get better!
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by victor2exl(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2011
NIGERIA WITH 24HOURS ELECTRICITY SUPPLY THAT WE WILL HAVE THE COURSE TO CELEBRATE IN EVERY 20 YEARS OF UNINTERRUPTED ELECTRICITY POWER SUPPLY,

NIGERIA,WHERE A CHIEF JUDGE OF THE NATION{CJN} CAN GO JAIL FOR CORRUPTION,
Re: Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? by Nobody: 12:05am On May 27, 2011
des63:

Don't worry , soon Nigeria will get better!
[center]WHEN?[/center] I DIE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012 / President-jonathan-queries-cbn-governor- / The South East Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.