Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Brigadier-general (olorogun) Dominic Oneya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Brigadier-general (olorogun) Dominic Oneya (800 Views)

Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Burial Of Brigadier-general (olorogun) Dominic Oneya by Efewestern: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Brigadier-General Dominic Obukadata Oneya was Administrator of Kano State, Nigeria from August 1996 to August 1998 during the military regime of General Sani Abacha, then Administrator of Benue State from August 1998 to May 1999 during the transitional regime of General Abdulsalami Abubakar, handing over power to the elected executive governor George Akume on 29 May 1999. He died on the 4th of August 2021 and was laid to rest on Friday, 10th of September 2021.

Below are some photos from his funeral service.

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Brigadier-general (olorogun) Dominic Oneya by Seniorwriter(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2021
RIP to him.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Brigadier-general (olorogun) Dominic Oneya by PlayMaker14: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2021
Oniovo, No wonder I saw heavy presence of military men mounting DSC Roundabout on Friday.

I remember when Brigadier-Gen. Dominic Oneya was President of the Nigeria Football Association, I still dey secondary school then, Baba made me fall in love with football administration.

The late DBS sport presenter, Timi Ebikagboro was one of General Oneya's loyal boys.

Rest Peacefully Osé.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Brigadier-general (olorogun) Dominic Oneya by Efewestern: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Delta State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa, Former Governor Chief James Ibori, Benue Governor Samuel Ortom Represented by his Deputy, Chief of Army Staff Gen Farouk Yahaya (Represented), NFF Chairman Amaju Melvin Pinnick, Secretary to the State Government Chief Patrick Ukah , Chief of Staff Rt Rt Hon Festus Ovie Agas, Hon. Solomon Ahwinahwi and other dignitaries attended the funeral of the he late icon.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Brigadier-general (olorogun) Dominic Oneya by longetivity(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2021
RIP niggar
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Brigadier-general (olorogun) Dominic Oneya by SarkinYarki: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2021
RIP Sir
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Brigadier-general (olorogun) Dominic Oneya by kestolove95(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2021
Another thief laid to rest
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Brigadier-general (olorogun) Dominic Oneya by Ever8090: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2021
After everything na so e dey end..this life sef, what's it essence?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Brigadier-general (olorogun) Dominic Oneya by chatinent: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2021
I noticed sth: his DSS, PSC, FSS, BSC (Hons)...are useless now. Solomon was right.

Here's another guide for humility.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Brigadier-general (olorogun) Dominic Oneya by Welcum: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2021
RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Brigadier-general (olorogun) Dominic Oneya by 10mobile: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2021
RIP.

A MESSAGE TO THOSE ABOVE ME BADMOUTHING THE DEAD EX-SOLDIER

In life, just do your best and don't fear to die. It is not vanity upon vanity. It's good to make an impact. This man has made his own impact and his mistakes. Go ahead and make yours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ISWAP Ambushes Military Convoy, Kill 7 Soldiers, 4 Vigilante Members / Tinubu Shouldn't Be President!! / Your Government Is Indirectly Funding Terrorism Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.