Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,429 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere (28625 Views)

Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game / BBNaija: Angel Breaks Down In Tears; Niyi And Cross Clash Over Bread / Frodd And Seyi Reconciles, Hug Themselves After Clash Over Alcoholic Beverages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by richmanrichard: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
If u don't like the show don't watch it and don't comment in the threads, simple

Bbnaija haters dey run enter thread to
spew their 'hatred' for the show like...
kammot 4 here! y we no go kwan plain.Live d show 4 ya parlour or fone; no carry am come here because, this is a public forum.

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Odogwu46: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Please don't use your post to provoke our Muslim brothers
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by officialfoodie: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2021
Anazp:
This program is truly satanic. If you a young person and you watch bbnaija and you complaining about the state of things in Nigeria then you must be very stupid.

It makes you appear more stupid that you should have any control over people's choice to watch a show. As if the Nigeria was better before the show. Sadist. Abeg, getat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by pacespot(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2021
Oloshos fighting over a man as usual
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by sharisto(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2021
QUEEN IS A NICE GIRL.....................MARIA IS JUST TRYING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE HER SELF FEEL MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHERS........#TEAMQUEEN........#TEAMMONARCH.........ICEQUEEN

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Anazp: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2021
officialfoodie:

It makes you appear more stupid that you should have any control over people's choice to watch a show. As if the Nigeria was better before the show. Sadist. Abeg, getat
you're a stupid Nigerian youth
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by seyz91(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2021
They are street hawkers in lagos
blinking001:
Please who are they?
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Victerica(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
Karanka:

Pere is a real G.
He's the sort of guy that knows what he wants and goes for it. Ladies recognise real Gs when they see one and they often throw all inhibitions to the wind just to get them. Banging the two ladies is immature ( even though I know he can do that anytime). It's better he doesn't have any affair with any of them. That is the price that comes with being a real G.

I like your definition of a real G. But is it possible?
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by seyz91(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2021
cheesy
Caboceer:
Big Brothel
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by seyz91(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2021
cheesy you no kuku lie
jhydebaba:
Upgraded Olosho angry grin
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by adonis89(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2021
So na Punch newspaper report this thing?
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by porthouse7(f): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2021
krebdawise:
This country Sha...
Why OP come out this kinda stuff for front ehn angry

Hit me up for your Graphic Designs, I'll give you the best
why don't u ignore d thread, if I see any headline am not interested in I don't open it
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Juicy001: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Campaign don start o
See kpekus, fighting to chop guy..
Choi....
Things I love to hear
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by sharisto(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
MY QUEEN 4 D BAG

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Reinventerd: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dang
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by ghettochild(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is the drama we all been expecting..
Good thing bigger brought in 4 new housemates
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by IvarDboneless: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......should we call it Clash of the Titans now.....pussy ass show for pussy ass niggarz and our baby girls
What are they fighting over pere for

Dickkk ....

And I know for sure pere is gonna be a pussy ass niggar

Instead of him to behave like a real niggar and bang the two baby girls shaperly
Dey there dey decieve yourself....you no dey watch bbnaija and your comment full every bbnaija thread for NL

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Mrexcell(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
snoopz:
Pere was thinking there might be a soft spot for him when he chose Maria as his deputy
Make Dem getat

That guy na complete he goat he left a whole #90m and be chasing girls around the house this type of opportunity comes only once in a lifetime. He chose maria as deputy so that he can easily have sex with her in hoh room on national tv but the girl is wise and not giving in if he isn't careful that oyibo girl will definitely be his nemesis in that house the organizers of the show might get him disqualified for constant sexual harrassments on Maria.
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by Mrexcell(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
toffyz:
Last last Pere go yansh both of them b4 he commot 4 that house

That I have seen!

Meanwhile, that stupid Maria once declared she doesn't like or have any feelings for pere some times ago

Girls are so dumb and confused set of humans!

Mumu the girl is very wise and smart u want her to accept pere sexual advances and become pregnant and leave the house shamefully while her mates remain in the show to win the #90m grand prize? If that he goat doesn't use his head he might get disqualified for constant sexual harrassments on Maria.
Re: BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2021
Damn nigarrr too bad
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......should we call it Clash of the Titans now.....pussy ass show for pussy ass niggarz and our baby girls
What are they fighting over pere for

Dickkk ....

And I know for sure pere is gonna be a pussy ass niggar

Instead of him to behave like a real niggar and bang the two baby girls shaperly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018 Rules For The Housemates! / 5 Nollywood Historical Films You Should See On October 1 / BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.