Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun (824 Views)

BBNAIJA: Dotun, Sheggz, Adekunle Use Fellow Housemates As Weight Lift (video) / Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush / BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by Yinksy09(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2021
It would seem that the novelty of the house and the show is starting to wear off the housemates as they are finally letting down their guards. This was even more evident at the Saturday night party. All 22 of them showed us how to let go and boogie down.
I couldn’t help it; I joined in on all that unadulterated fun from the middle of my humble abode. It was crazy!

The fun at the party wasn’t the only thing that made the night an absolute boom. The housemates came into the party room slaying! Every single one of them. So, not only did they party hard, they also looked smashing doing it.
Imagine then, that all that glam and excitement and fun happened without being locked down into lifelong memories? That will be hands down criminal, right? I agree. Thankfully, nothing criminal happened that night.

TECNO’s Phantom X and Camon 17 Pro came through! All of the glam activities and memories of the night got captured by these phones. And, they did an amazing job.

I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to see what the next Saturday night party brings!

Source: https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/movies/tecno-comes-through-for-bbn-housemates-as-they-capture-their-saturday-night-fun/w5degzl

Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by Sunkanmiwise(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2021
Yes, I also can't wait to see them happily standing in front of the Camera with different swagger.
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by hoilakes(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
This actually shows they LOVE what they re SEEING grin
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by Epass2f: 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
I really love seeing this, all smiles on their faces while posing cool
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by Shuregirl: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
I noticed it too, the housemates let their guards down in this their last party, compared to the first.

Clear jpegs by the way
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by Kakadancefreak(f): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Omo!

See Camera!

Phantom X in the house, gives them the vibes!

Fun filled experience with Phantom X
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by Cheezzyy: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
See as the pictures clear, Tecno dey really try
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by chocoboi: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jesus Christ... Abeg shey na digital camera Dem use abi na the phantom X do this one...
Chai... TECNO and there camera..
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by scarycuteface(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
does it look like a digital camera?
chocoboi:
Jesus Christ... Abeg shey na digital camera Dem use abi na the phantom X do this one...
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by Corroro: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
this phantom x and camon shoot amazing photos
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by Corroro: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
look at the watermark bnow, it definitely a TECNO phone
chocoboi:
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by chocoboi: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2021
scarycuteface:
does it look like a digital camera?

Why I am asking is that, the picture quality looks okay.. like something taken with a digital camera, very clear and sharp like that of an iPhone 12 camera..

With every colored thing still looking brighter
The phantom X camera is dope...
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by chocoboi: 7:36am On Aug 16, 2021
Corroro:
look at the watermark bnow, it definitely a TECNO phone

Swears... Bruv
The phantom X camera quality is really dope, should be competing with the likes of iPhone and Samsung..
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by harryodilli19(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
nice photos! the tecno phantom X with the helio chip is such a good phone
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by Corroro: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
chocoboi:

Swears... Bruv
The phantom X camera quality is really dope, should be competing with the likes of iPhone and Samsung..
yeah, sure it does
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by scarycuteface(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
I think the camera is good too.
chocoboi:

Why I am asking is that, the picture quality looks okay.. like something taken with a digital camera, very clear and sharp like that of an iPhone 12 camera..

With every colored thing still looking brighter
The phantom X camera is dope...
Re: TECNO Comes Through For BBN Housemates As They Capture Their Saturday Night Fun by chocoboi: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Corroro:
yeah, sure it does

I trust the process cool wink

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Way To Upgrade Gotv SUPA, When I've Already Subscribed To MAX / Catalina Y Sebastine Now Online! / A Short Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.