Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nollywood Is Taking Over With This Animated Blockbuster Movie! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Is Taking Over With This Animated Blockbuster Movie! (536 Views)

What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film / Long Walk To Nothing - 2019 Latest Nollywood Blockbuster Movie / Who Remember This Animated Movies Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Is Taking Over With This Animated Blockbuster Movie! by klimkid: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Something breathtaking is coming to the African movie scene.

The Animated Musical, GAMMY & THE LIVING THINGS hits the Nigerian market soon.

It's an amazing story of a music hustler's journey, layered with unexpected twists and turns.

Here are two iconic scenes from the forthcoming movie.

Can you guess who the Nollywood actors are in these scenes?

The voice of the lead character, 'Gammy' is that of a celebrity rapper, can you guess who he is?

Watch this space for more details on this amazing animated musical dropping soon.

Watch the teaser below and guess the voice actors!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g-QGnIMEEg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ahWhKQ7V7Q

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Is Taking Over With This Animated Blockbuster Movie! by klimkid: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Wow, this looks good and intresting!
Re: Nollywood Is Taking Over With This Animated Blockbuster Movie! by Humble07: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2021
Wow, is this really made in Nigeria?
Re: Nollywood Is Taking Over With This Animated Blockbuster Movie! by slowice(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2021
I can't wait
Re: Nollywood Is Taking Over With This Animated Blockbuster Movie! by GeeMeshin1(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2021
I can hear Pete Edochie
Re: Nollywood Is Taking Over With This Animated Blockbuster Movie! by Humble07: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Me too, e go mad o
GeeMeshin1:
I can hear Pete Edochie
Re: Nollywood Is Taking Over With This Animated Blockbuster Movie! by HenriYire(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dope stuff!
Re: Nollywood Is Taking Over With This Animated Blockbuster Movie! by Tolahinges: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Looks crisp...let's see how it will come out

(1) (Reply)

Spiderman; No Way Home New Trailer (2021) / The Batman 2022 / South Africa And Not Nigeria Has The Biggest Film Industry In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.