Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? (952 Views)

Peter Obi Fraudulent Modus Operandi / Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go / About EFCC Modus Oprandi, Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Zenithh: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2021
At this stage u don’t need a political analyst to tell you there’s a sudden brewing angst against the group’s modus operandi of recent. And as someone once stated on this forum...it won’t be long,indiigbo will channel their anger and start lynching IPOB members in the east.

I tell u, there’s a limit to which a person can continue taking bullshit. And I tell u that ndigbo are gradually getting to that time. IPOB helm of leadership should calm down and start thinking things through...decisions taken and how ndigbo will feel about their decisions.
If u ask an average Igbo man the faces behind IPOB leadership? Believe u me, he can’t state it. All he knows is that IPOB said we should stay home or else take whatever we see. Haha!

Ndiigbo what’s the way forward?
The region is already in disarray?
Tongues are already wagging?
Pple are no longer comfortable...
Pple no longer understand what is happening?
The Igbo economy is gradually being affected.

Is IPOB being unreasonable and lacking in appropriate decision making?

Next Monday is another sit-At-Home...will igbos one day get tired and start revolting against the leadership style of IPOB?

Igbo intellectuals are already asking questions on the Calibre of persons who make up d IPOB leadership...touts? Literates? Ochanja market leaders?

Political discussion.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Zenithh: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
Have u visited the different South East States and see percussion being felt by ndiigbo. Major Roads are blocked....pple are made to follow long queues to pass through govt structures.
Shooting transport fares!
High cost of living shooting up!
Pple suffering already

6 Likes

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Zenithh: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Yesterday Ogidi youths were in d news protesting against IPOB activities.

Gradually,,,the pple will soon rise against this group.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Nonpartisan1: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2021
Igbos Will Surely End IPOB Terrorists...

Just Hold On...Let Them Continue To Stretch Their Luck.

It Will Only Take One Governor To Announce That..

*Henceforth The Leadership Of Any Market That Closes For IPOP-Sit-At-Home Would Be Dissolved And The Market Closed Indefinitely *

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Sufferingboy(f): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Zenithh:
At this stage u don’t need a political analyst to tell you there’s a sudden brewing angst against the group’s modus operandi of recent. And as someone once stated on this forum...it won’t be long,indiigbo will channel their anger and start lynching IPOB members in the east.

I tell u, there’s a limit to which a person can continue taking bullshit. And I tell u that ndigbo are gradually getting to that time. IPOB helm of leadership should calm down and start thinking things through...decisions taken and how ndigbo will feel about their decisions.
If u ask an average Igbo man the faces behind IPOB leadership? Believe u me, he can’t state it. All he knows is that IPOB said we should stay home or else take whatever we see. Haha!

Next Monday is another sit-At-Home...will igbos one day get tired and start revolting against the leadership style of IPOB?

Igbo intellectuals are already asking questions on the Calibre of persons who make up d IPOB leadership...touts? Literates? Ochanja market leaders?

Afonja mind your business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Iykmann(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Nonsense and Ingredients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Emergingnation(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Zenithh:

Are you Igbo ,

Stop crying more than the bereaved...

All this Unity beggars self !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by bigpriik: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2021
angry
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Zenithh: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2021
Ndiigbo gradually getting fed up

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Zenithh: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2021
Emergingnation:
Are you Igbo ,

Stop crying more than the bereaved...

All this Unity beggars self !

Ndiigbo don dey taya

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Zenithh: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Igbos Will Surely End IPOB Terrorists...

Just Hold On...Let Them Continue To Stretch Their Luck.

It Will Only Take One Governor To Announce That..

*Henceforth The Leadership Of Any Market That Closes For IPOP-Sit-At-Home Would Be Dissolved And The Market Closed Indefinitely *

They are already ranting on Twitter..it won’t be long brothers will turn against themselves

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by BKayy: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Igbo intellectuals?
Lol, we are not Yorubas. Such thing doesn't freak us.
You really want some Ndigbo to somehow turn on ipob not knowing that your dogs you are hoping on are in hiding. They know that the movement comes with a revolution

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by udele1: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2021
The end has come for IPOB in igboland. The longer the more foolish the behave, the longer kanu is held. The more destruction they bring to igboland. At the end of the day, its either Igbo's destroy them, or they destroy igboland.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by attackgat: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2021
Zenithh:

It was clear that it was a sponsored group, they were all wearing tee-dhirts bought for them. If you want protest, you dont wait for tee-shirt

Ndigbo are behind IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by BKayy: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Zenithh:
Ndiigbo gradually getting fed up
The person you posted his screenshot is not anywhere near Igboland.
If only you people know the kind of people Nnamdi Kanu commands.
Although I don't buy most of his idea but I am happy on the kind of unity and determination in them.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by ayzTIGER: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Igbo Igbo Igbo everywhere. Boko Haram that has slaughtered thousands of people were welcomed with open arms yesterday and would possibly be given army uniform or reintegrated in to the society. I waited for thousands of threads that will condemn this blatant support for terrorism by Nigerian government I see none. Igbo is the oxygen needed for breath of life in the country. myndd44 come and take this one to front page like you always do
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Zenithh: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2021
IPOB want to ban elections in Anambra but it seems Anambra pple are not having that.

It’s gradually brewing!

Supreme reader is dictating for Anambra pple

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Monogamy: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2021
It's logical..

What are Igbos even agitating for if not for insecurity and bad economy..

Igbos are simply trying to change the narration of bad economy in SE to Cripple economy

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Zenithh: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2021
BKayy:

Although I don't buy most of his idea but I am happy on the kind of unity and determination in them.

And d no elections too in Anambra? You are okay with it?
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Monogamy: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2021
attackgat:

It was clear that it was a sponsored group, they were all wearing tee-dhirts bought for them. If you want protest, you dont wait for tee-shirt

Ndigbo are behind IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu all the way

Sponsored group? Are they Kanuri, Bororo, Ilaje people or they are same Igbos?
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Emergingnation(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Zenithh:

Ndiigbo don dey taya
Two persons are now Ndiigbo...

Sit- at order every Monday has come to stay in Igbo land...

Sacrificing 24hrs a week for freedom isn't a big deal...

There are those who work from Monday to Sunday without rest. They'll be glad to ceased this opportunities as their resting days .
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by BKayy: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Zenithh:

And d no elections too in Anambra? You are okay with it?
Yes.
After I broke the ceiling. It was hard but yes.
No need being herded to make yourself look like you are part of slave farm. Ndigbo are being mentally forced to vote for series of candidates that doesn't have their interest at heart.
This is the most advanced form of slavery I have ever seen
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Monogamy: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Emergingnation:

There are those work from Monday to Sunday without rest. They'll be glad to ceased this opportunities as their resting days .

Sacrificing 24 hours for what? Are all Igbos in support of Igbos? Even though they are consciously in support of Biafra?

On which authority are Igbos acting on to declare sit at home every Monday?
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by BKayy: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2021
Emergingnation:

There are those who work from Monday to Sunday without rest. They'll be glad to ceased this opportunities as their resting days .
They should get ready for next week. I have already advised all my customers to tidy every weekly business they have with me before Sunday evening.
Yes Sunday is the new Monday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Nonpartisan1: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Most people that Support IPob terrorists are jobless, lazy and frustrated people.

They want to drag everybody to their level...they want to destroy all the development in alaigbo, so that everybody would start afresh.. therefore giving them opportunity to grab other people's property..

We know all these!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by attackgat: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Sponsored group? Are they Kanuri, Bororo, Ilaje people or they are same Igbos?

Ask whoever bought the the specially printed T-shirts, the same person payed them to come out and protest on empty streets
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Emergingnation(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2021
udele1:
The end has come for IPOB in igboland. The longer the more foolish the behave, the longer kanu is held. The more destruction they bring to igboland. At the end of the day, its either Igbo's destroy them, or they destroy igboland.
This Fulani man will die ontop IPOB matters.. cheesy

IPOB IS IGBO, IGBO IS IPOB.. INSEPARABLE..

Even your lifeless Fulani president recognized that...

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by DOTian: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Sacrificing 24 hours for what? Are all Igbos in support of Igbos? Even though they are consciously in support of Biafra?

On which authority are Igbos acting on to declare sit at home every Monday?
Shut your trap!
You are not igbo so why are you pained?
You guys can open a thousand threads, it won't change nada..
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by meccuno: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2021
[s]
Zenithh:

[/s]
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by SirBlack999(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2021
BKayy:

They still don't understand. That's why I sometimes laugh when I say some otelectuals' take on twitter.
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by BKayy: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
SirBlack999:

They still don't understand. That's why I sometimes laugh when I say some otelectuals' take on twitter.
Nna leave them to be fooling themselves. No be Afam wey we all know for twitter?
Reno Omokri has opened IPOB peoples eyes that they have now known that many influencers fake support for them to be relevant but occasionally show their original stance.
I always warn them about it though I am not an IPOB member or believe most of MNK's ideas because all I want is an Igbo only nation with voluntary Igbo clans, with Igbo having a sacred status in it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Monogamy: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
attackgat:

Ask whoever bought the the specially printed T-shirts, the same person payed them to come out and protest on empty streets

Are they not Igbos? If they have not been concerned about Igbos activities, do you think they can be easily bought?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Council Bans Women From Meeting Lovers In Public Places / Nairaland The Largest Online Garbage Forum In The World / 2023: Osinbajo Begins Subtle Campaigns After Meeting Alaafin, Seeks Parley With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.