Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? (953 Views)

Peter Obi Fraudulent Modus Operandi / Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go / About EFCC Modus Oprandi, Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by skyman200(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
We The igbos of the south east support the leadership of ipob because ipob has already won our support, they should release their leader if they want the sit at home to stop but if u claim to be against the sit at home come out next week Monday and all igbos support the sit at home order.action speaks louder than voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Muna4real(f): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
So many people dreaming about ipob
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Brimstone77: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
It's only brewing in your imagination and on faceless nairaland forum...
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Biafranboys: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
udele1:
The end has come for IPOB in igboland. The longer the more foolish the behave, the longer kanu is held. The more destruction they bring to igboland. At the end of the day, its either Igbo's destroy them, or they destroy igboland.

Lies, you think twitter warriors are on ground
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Sufferingboy(f): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Afonja Op face your Ibadan and leave us alone.

Anyone who come out next monday should be beheaded.

We must continue until our leader is released.
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by SirBlack999(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
BKayy:

Nna leave them to be fooling themselves. No be Afam wey we all know for twitter?
Reno Omokri has opened IPOB peoples eyes that they have now known that many influencers fake support for them to be relevant but occasionally show their original stance.
I always warn them about it though I am not an IPOB member or believe most of MNK's ideas because all I want is an Igbo only nation with voluntary Igbo clans, with Igbo having a sacred status in it.
Even the Afam guy is slowly changing his stance. He's no longer clowning on IPOB, it's the violence has reached his side. Very soon the chaos will reach Lagos and we will see how they will deal with it.

One thing I'm happy about is that nobody knows those otelectuals in Igboland, be it cheta, euginho or Henry, they have no say in day to day activities in Igboland. They're only relevant on twitter.

Like David Hundeyin said, Southerners are only at speaking English, no action.
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by paramakina202: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
BKayy:

The person you posted his screenshot is not anywhere near Igboland.
If only you people know the kind of people Nnamdi Kanu commands.
Although I don't buy most of his idea but I am happy on the kind of unity and determination in them.

Their negative determination to destroy Igbo land abi.
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by vasel15: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Zenithh:
At this stage u don’t need a political analyst to tell you there’s a sudden brewing angst against the group’s modus operandi of recent. And as someone once stated on this forum...it won’t be long,indiigbo will channel their anger and start lynching IPOB members in the east.

I tell u, there’s a limit to which a person can continue taking bullshit. And I tell u that ndigbo are gradually getting to that time. IPOB helm of leadership should calm down and start thinking things through...decisions taken and how ndigbo will feel about their decisions.
If u ask an average Igbo man the faces behind IPOB leadership? Believe u me, he can’t state it. All he knows is that IPOB said we should stay home or else take whatever we see. Haha!

Ndiigbo what’s the way forward?
The region is already in disarray?
Tongues are already wagging?
Pple are no longer comfortable...
Pple no longer understand what is happening?
The Igbo economy is gradually being affected.

Is IPOB being unreasonable and lacking in appropriate decision making?

Next Monday is another sit-At-Home...will igbos one day get tired and start revolting against the leadership style of IPOB?

Igbo intellectuals are already asking questions on the Calibre of persons who make up d IPOB leadership...touts? Literates? Ochanja market leaders?

Political discussion.....

Lies
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by awuri4: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
What you fail to understand is that even if the government make such pronouncements, and the market officials obeyed. What if the marketers refused to come to market? Then the announcement will be country productive.i think what this Govt should do is jaw jaw. Dialogue is the key. Not war.... Because in the end, both parties must seat on round table and talk. No matter the light years, it must always end by dialogue. Why not make dialogue the first uption?
Nonpartisan1:
Igbos Will Surely End IPOB Terrorists...

Just Hold On...Let Them Continue To Stretch Their Luck.

It Will Only Take One Governor To Announce That..

*Henceforth The Leadership Of Any Market That Closes For IPOP-Sit-At-Home Would Be Dissolved And The Market Closed Indefinitely *
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Notasyouthink: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Zenithh:
At this stage u don’t need a political analyst to tell you there’s a sudden brewing angst against the group’s modus operandi of recent. And as someone once stated on this forum...it won’t be long,indiigbo will channel their anger and start lynching IPOB members in the east.

I tell u, there’s a limit to which a person can continue taking bullshit. And I tell u that ndigbo are gradually getting to that time. IPOB helm of leadership should calm down and start thinking things through...decisions taken and how ndigbo will feel about their decisions.
If u ask an average Igbo man the faces behind IPOB leadership? Believe u me, he can’t state it. All he knows is that IPOB said we should stay home or else take whatever we see. Haha!

Next Monday is another sit-At-Home...will igbos one day get tired and start revolting against the leadership style of IPOB?

Igbo intellectuals are already asking questions on the Calibre of persons who make up d IPOB leadership...touts? Literates? Ochanja market leaders?

That anger is only brewing in your brain. Judging from what is happening on ground, I can tell you categorically that Igbos are standing firm with IPOB and her leadership.
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Notasyouthink: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Zenithh:
Yesterday Ogidi youths were in d news protesting against IPOB activities.

Gradually,,,the pple will soon rise against this group.
That your ogidi youths has finally made a U-turn go and verify.
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by Allsouls: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ipob is growing from strength to strength, by next Monday we will shame our enemies again
Via another sit at home.
Re: IPOB: Is There A Brewing Anger Of Indiigbo Towards IPOB Modus Operandi? by FakeUnity: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Zenithh:

So na even pro-abokey terrorist mugu you be sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Council Bans Women From Meeting Lovers In Public Places / A Part Of Your Land Got Conquered By Alimi And His Fulani Hordes / IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.