Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? (3198 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? by Ivvie: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2007
@Ricade

Why the opposite? I do practise what I preach. When I have a burden (of which I don't for you) for you, I will pray with respect to that burden. You seem to have a burden for this fellow since you follow and quote him around. Pray for him. It's one of the greatest love you can render. Instead of proving how much of the bible you know. I am not holding you either. Sure enough, you'd make my prayer list. At this point, I have nothing against you nor any issue to stir up intercession for you. I will stand in the gap for you when I am led.

Shalom
Re: Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? by ricadelide(m): 12:45am On Oct 30, 2007
@Ivvie,
thanks for the burden thingy.
I'm not following him around by the way - you might have forgetten; i only replied to ONE post of his.
Cheers and have a nice week smiley.
Re: Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? by Ivvie: 2:25am On Oct 30, 2007
@Ridcade

All the best to you.
Re: Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? by donnie(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2007
I recognise them by their names. . . One calls himself akobaba and the other backslider. I think they need some teaching on the doctrines of righteeousness, sanctification and holliness which they claim to be advocates of.

I however do not wish to be the one to teach them.  I have  better things to do wtih my time. They are old wine bottles. . . too old 4 new wine.
Re: Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? by Backslider(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2007
Give me that old time religion 2ce
Give me that old time religion is good enough for me
it was good for paul and silas 2ce
it was good for paul and silas is good enough for me

Better than your diluted watered down Afrojazzed highlifed rapped and discotheque Gospel that has no semblance of what Jesus preached.
Re: Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? by bimbusky: 2:19am On Dec 24, 2009
@Rica

thanks man for exercising all the patience required to explain Gods position on many of this matter to the folks on the forum.

@Ivvie,

i know you think you know, but please let not pride prevent you from really listening to Rica.  hes speaking advanced God's word, and it will really benefit you to listen.

about your recorded exploits, just fashi all of that. i am not impressed in the least. somebody died, somebody got lost etc is all nonsense. you definitely are not more spiritual than Stephen. he was stoned to death, all the while saying prayers that eventually resulted in the salvation of Paul. what about Peter? James nko? they were all persecuted now, and we didnt hear that they did spiritual magic to kill their oppressors. if God didnt kill the oppressors of the apostles, how come initiators of your own light afflications are dying off and getting lost? are you sure it is God? are you sure youre not allowing the devil to kill off people that God is trying hard to save?

cursing someone and seeing the person die is not a sign of spirituality, it is a sign of childishness and working with the devil, either knowingly or unknowingly.

if you think those your account will make ppl afraid of you or respect you, i tell you it is all absolute nonsense!!!  it simply shows that you do not know God enough. if you did, you would have realised that such manifestations do not emaniate from him.

but i know you are sincere, and truly wnat to serve God. so please read the whole of Romans and Galatians again. Slowly, and with an open mind and you will see what God will reveal to you afresh.

Stay blessed brother.
Re: Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? by sfiea: 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2010
what!!! This is truly revival of a TOPIC.

I hope the guys discussing this will come back and read.
Re: Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? by donnie(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2010
Well, i hope Ivvie dosn't come back until he has, like Bimbusky instructed, read the whole of Romans and Galatians.

Thanks Rica,

You sure have a gift. God bless. smiley
Re: Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? by Daboncrush(m): 3:42am On Jan 12, 2010
save ur FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? by DrJoseph: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2012
you guys should leave my pastor for me abeg,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 9 Secret Societies In The World / What Happens To Babies Born After Rapture / Where Do Dead Children Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.