Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) (27571 Views)

63 Obigbo Residents Regain Freedom After 4 Months In Dungeons / Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post / Ohanaeze Warns Nigerian Army Against Further Molestation Of Obigbo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by kindlyheart: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ayomide811:
these criminals would never shout biafrat anymore
their brains have been reset to default

grin grin

on aa sane tone, u are the real criminal here since you can't tell when the law enforcers have crossed their boundaries.
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by kindlyheart: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
all the BMCs are mute now....

This is the height of lawlessness from the naija soldiers
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by onuman: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Just like trump promise kanu biafra?

Nigeria government will just settle one America company with some business deal and America will forget the matter.

You Igbos nor really undestand the way this things dey work.

Government becomes nothing when most of the people it governs refuse the government.

Nigeria’s government is not an indestructible robot.

Nigeria houses the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth. What sort of government do you think you have in Nigeria?

These soldiers who are killing and arresting Igbos are paid handsomely by government while Nigeria houses the largest number of wretched people on earth. It’s a question of very soon, Nigeria shall collapse finally.
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by BetExpert: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Their only crime was being Igbo! Many
innocent Igbos have been extrajudicially killed by the armed forces of fulani republic of Zoogeria. I repeat, their only offense was being Igbo. Because Igbos refused to allow Fulani terrorists herdsmen and bandits takeover their lands. Buhari will surely burn in hell forever
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by mrvitalis(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Just like trump promise kanu biafra?

Nigeria government will just settle one America company with some business deal and America will forget the matter.

You Igbos nor really undestand the way this things dey work.
U think America would put their integrity on the line for what ? Nigeria ...it's law court order and any sensible country would obey it
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
[s]shut the hell up.
You don't reside in oyigbo and you have no knowledgeable of what happened.
The people deserve what they're currently passing through in the nigerian army's hands.
You can never kill one of us and expect to have peace.[/s]
You this rubbish boy, carry your rubbish comot my front boy.

I hope this people will sue the lawless organisation called the Nigerian army, they need to pay nothing less than $500k to each of those people they locked up for no reason.

3 Likes

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Dymaco(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ayomide811:
Why u so much like one Nigeria? I thought u people can do without igbos?
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Patrioticman007(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ayomide811:

Where are their Fendi designer clothes ?.
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Reinventerd: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thank God
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Ibaaboy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:
grin
Gen Nyesom wike I see your handwork.
Abi fearless one
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Ibaaboy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ayomide811:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Sufferingboy(f): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
mrvitalis:

U think America would put their integrity on the line for what ? Nigeria ...it's law court order and any sensible country would obey it

Na today them start am?
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Sufferingboy(f): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ibaaboy:

Abi fearless one

I salute Gen Wike.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Ibaaboy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
tread carefully you this online miscreant.
Don't let us track you

easy commando let him voice out
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Sufferingboy(f): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
onuman:

Government becomes nothing when most of the people it governs refuse the government.

Nigeria’s government is not an indestructible robot.

Nigeria houses the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth. What sort of government do you think you have in Nigeria?

These soldiers who are killing and arresting Igbos are paid handsomely by government while Nigeria houses the largest number of wretched people on earth. It’s a question of very soon, Nigeria shall collapse finally.

Story.
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Ibaaboy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I salute Gen Wike.
the talk and do governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
obembet:
They can never detained Fulani for 24hrs.

Even if they do, it’s just for photo opp’....after which they’ll be released when we’re not looking!

Nigeria is a animal farm!
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Macphenson: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
shut the hell up.
The people deserve what they're currently passing through in the Nigerian army's hands.
You can never kill one of us and expect to have peace.

I understand you are a military personnel, its natural you defend the military. But your defence for the military shouldn't be void of logic and by extension humanity.

You said the people deserve what they got for killing a soldier, Its very unprofessional to say that, even your superiors will caution you against making such statement as it puts the army in bad light. Even during full blown war, civilians are given certain level of understanding by the military.

A whole lot of these people are totally ignorant of what happpend. I was a victim, I flew down to PH for an event in the village, on passing through oyibo going to Aba, we were called down by soldiers. After my explanations to them fell on deaf ears with its attendant physical abuse, I placed a called to my sister who is a top ranking officer, Immediately we were released, everybody in the vehicle were thanking me, and they started sharing heartbreaking stories of what has been happening to innocent people, I broke down in tears. I asked where is our conscience and humanity as a Nation.

I will never subscribe to killing a soldier as it is all shades of wrong, the perpetrators of such dastardly act should be severely dealt with, but if such happens, should innocent people bear the brunt? What happens to military intelligence? Why not the military apply intelligence and pick the idiots up? The military has a lot of intelligent resources at its disposal so why cant they use it to avoid innocent people being punished?

Even some aged women where picked up in obigbo and taken to far away Niger state where they stayed months without changing their underwears. As a woman you understand what that means. Are those aged women also involved in killing the soldiers? Where is our conscience and humanity as a nation.

Normally we should be sympathetic to our soldiers when they loose their lives in the hands of Boko haram as they are fighting for us to be safe, but its unfortunate these days we seems to have lost our humanity when they are killed, this is the resultant effect of how soldiers have treated unarmed civillians.

I wish you a wonderful carrier in the military, I also pray for you as it is not easy being a soldier in this country, I personally rejected the offer when it was suggested by my aunty, even some officers in 82 Division whom am close to suggested I enlist in the military, but I declined.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Brimstone77: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Oyigboupdate didn't update us about this particular news... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Ibaaboy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
West2019:
keep silent this man
Dont mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Naija our country
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by realray(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
with all this partial judgement and wickedness you can't tell me that Nigeria most especially the North is free from spiritual attacks....

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by bizzibodi(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Look like army is more humane than police,if na police na izu river fon accommodate them.They need to write a best seller about their experiences.
Happy survival! grin grin grin
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by OnuAmu: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
One of the reasons I don't pity any of these soldiers committing these atrocities

May bandits and herdsmen + boko-haram kill you all

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Xbobtage: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Next time una go avoid IPOB and their wahala stupid agitations.. na this clapdown make IPOB run from Rivers State.. Wike dealt with them if not.. Dem for dey do nonsense sit at home for Rivers..

Go and sin no more..

Atleast 80 percent of those people are Rivers Indigenes, Look at the names, these are igboid names from Rivers State.

...Annnnnnd, they were just randomly picked up for being within the vicinity of the Army when they arrived a couple days after the unrest...I would doubt any single one of them had anything to do with even the protest. Says Alot doesnt it?

This is something that can happen to pretty much anyone in Nigeria, you should be careful what you are cheering so karma doesnt bite back.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Fejoku: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
tread carefully else we track you and deal with you
Are you yourself beyond tracking? Better behave yourself.
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Fejoku: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
[s]
MilitaryLady:
shut the hell up.
The people deserve what they're currently passing through in the nigerian army's hands.
You can never kill one of us and expect to have peace.
[/s]
All of you will pay for your atrocities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Sharpsecret01: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
HonNL:
FULL LIST: Nigerian Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Illegally Detained Since November 2020

SaharaReporters
what do they mean 6 of them is unaccounted for.....these terrorist govt...well na people vote buhari....wetin i know
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by arsenal33: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Northernblood3:
Stupid Nigerian army, Your wives and Children will be made Widows and Orphans soon.

270 unarmed civilians. We will definitely bounce back strong
Wike Invited the Army

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
JoeEeL:
Lol see as Igbo full there. And some dey say Rivers (South South) no be part of Biafra.

Choi.

They kid no one....most especially themselves!

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
There must be somewhere we can get help. This is monstrous.

kai. All this time.
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
arsenal33:
Wike Invited the Army

They illegally detained 100s of his states indigenes for almost a full year, and he says absolutely nothing!

We can never be free whilst having the type of pathetic Fulani-worshipping, ‘one Nigeria’ loving elite we have in regions/ethnicities in the south!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! / Emefiele To Senate: Nigeria’s Economy In Deep Crisis / Uche Secondus Gives Lai Mohammad 48 Hours To Retract Statement Or Face Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.