Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) (51489 Views)

Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) / Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by bodybuilder: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
ignis:
Is it that all these actors don't save?

They don't make as much as you think they make, bro. How much do you think they're paid?
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by mrfizy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
The video of late Nollywood actor Rich Oganiru pleading for financial assistance from the public weeks before his death has emerged, Igbere TV reports.

The actor died on Tuesday, August 10 of kidney failure.

The Imo-born veteran who has featured in more than 200 films including Queen Of Aso Rock and Lacrima posted a video where he made an appeal for financial aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DhqKHo8ujA

In 2012, Rich was arrested for allegedly killing his wife in Abuja following a petition by the family of his late wife who claimed he poisoned her.

He maintained his innocence, stating he did not kill his wife.

At one time, the actor held the role of corporate marketing consultant to the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Abuja chapter.

Death is coming for all of us.When it eventually comes,I want it to do its work swiftly and with very reduced pains.
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by HenryWilliams(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dialpad:
May his soul rest in peace.

None of us reading this will experience untimely death

There's nothing like untimely death. Death will come at it's appointed time, whether you're ready to meet it it not.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Mekudi: 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Does alcohol cause kidney failure? It doesn't abeg.
Main causes of kidney failure are:
1. Salty food consumption.
2. Going to toilet late.
3. Use of some drugs.
4.not drinking much water.
5.drinking of too much caffeine
6. Too much meat consumption especially red meat.
7. Most importantly late treatment.
I'm writing from experience. My family was saying it was alcohol. Buh I hate alcohol. Once it's detected early you will well. Buh u go drink water tire. Water na de cure
pls what are the symptoms of kidney disease
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 3:27am On Aug 12, 2021
Mekudi:
pls what are the symptoms of kidney disease
Mine was pains around my muscles , ankle and feets. Infact ur body will be uncomfortable. Buh body system differs. The most important thing was Early diagnosis. So people wen feeling such pain might take pain killer without knowing.

2. Too much pissing. That's if u urinates more often than not and the urine is red (blood) and foamy.

3. Wen de kidney has eaten u deep, it will be obvious by mere looking at u. Like having puffing eyes and swollen ankle and feets. And ur skin color will change, na so en go de scratch u like korokoro
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2021
Watch and see the abundance of food at a funeral of a man who died of starvation
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by CDCEO001: 7:21am On Aug 12, 2021
Chai! Hope he get the help that he need soon before is too late.
But why is it that Nigerian celebrities can hardly afford their medical bills? Though some of them must have spent all their money in medications from years of suffering with the illness before coming out to the public for help, while some don't have any savings at all.
Imagine what an ordinary person will go through to get help if they suffered this.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Soso990240(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2021
fkj950ax:

Guy, are you sure all is well?
The dead is D.E.A.D. dead. No feelings. No thoughts. No happy. No comfortable. No sad.
Why TF should I be ask myself if the dead is comfortable or happy? Thats beginning of madness o
The question is why show love to the dead? he is not conscious and doesn't care, why the pretense? who you wan impress?
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Soso990240(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2021
Bagehot:

Were their sick colleagues not paid for their services?
Then still stay away when he dies, its that simple.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Soso990240(m): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2021
Fiscus105:

Hope u also know that people outside Nollywood earn peanut too and they too do fall sick, who bear ther brunt?

Unless they start contributing health fund by all actors/actress to cater for their health issue when fall sick, oga OYO lo wa sir.

OYO.......own your own.
Understand what am saying, don't go around pretending to show love only when the person dies, knowing fully well you could have done something to prevent that death occurring .
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2021
Soso990240:
Understand what am saying, don't go around pretending to show love only when the person dies, knowing fully well you could have done something to prevent that death occurring .

U see, such love, has been started from time immemorral from Jesus to so many great apostles, even outside religion circle. Hope TB Joshua still fresh in ur memory,. ...... people will hardly contribute for you wen one is going rough, the best is plan ahead for such doomsday

No wonder yourba say, ijo taa ba ku l'andere.

People know our worth after our demise .
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2021
Soso990240:
Funny how All these Rich actors ignore their sick colleague, only to show up for candle night when the person is dead.. what a pity.
Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Soso990240(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2021
Fiscus105:

U see, such love, has been started from time immemorral from Jesus to so many great apostles, even outside religion circle. Hope TB Joshua still fresh in ur memory,. ...... people will hardly contribute for you wen one is going rough, the best is plan ahead for such doomsday

No wonder yourba say, ijo taa ba ku l'andere.

People know our worth after our demise .
I am saying its wrong, but you are trying to prove that its right. Dont justify evil bro
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Occurstaem(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
sonnie10:

Two things you must know. The first is your blood pressure and the second one is your blood glucose level.
The common and easy way is check by using the simple daily finger stick method for glucose level.
However that method does not show the whole picture.
You have to check your A1C. It is a more definitive test. It shows how much sugar that have been in your blood for at least the last 3 months. Anything above 6 is diabetic. It is an expensive test but it’s worth it, because you know on time and take proactive measures.

Depending on the A1C result, other test might be necessary to check for kidney function.

sonnie10:
If I tell people how I started, they won’t believe me.

You still haven't tell me.
I can learn from your experience, please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) / Nigerians React As Mompha Gets Arrested By Interpol / Funke Akindele Sparks Pregnancy Rumor With This Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.