Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures (4243 Views)

Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by naijapage(f): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures

Dubai/Taiwan road

This is Ekwulobia-Isuofia road. The road that leads to Isuofia, the hometown of Prof. C C Soludo who wants to make Anambra state African Dubai/Taiwan.

Gov. Obiano his friend could not do this road for the almost 8 years he has stayed in power, and nwa Mgbafor said “It’s not broken”, even when it’s already shattered.

“If not broken, why mend it”? In Soludo’s eyes, this is the kind of road found in Dubai/Taiwan, and the road is not broken.

Am In Anambra State Passing This Route Almost every week , and is very very true !!!

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by Bola146(f): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by mrvitalis(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
naijapage:
Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures

Am In Anambra State Passing This Route Almost every week , and is very very true !!!

cc; lalasticlala
This is more reason he has to be governor because he would fix the road

Rich igbos have spoiled igbos by doing the works of government so much we don't hold government responsible anymore

How much is a CBN governor salary ? Unless he is corrupt their is no way he can afford to fix this road

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by TarOrfeeek: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
The drunkard Government will rather spend the States funds on Carlo Rossi and Hennessy VSOP.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by naijapage(f): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
mrvitalis:

Rich igbos have spoiled igbos by doing the works of government so much we don't hold government responsible anymore

How much is a CBN governor salary ? Unless he is corrupt their is no way he can afford to fix this road

Stop Smoking You No Go Hear !!!

If APGA Win Again make i bend !!!

APGA - 8 Years In Office Nothing To Show !!!

ESN Tell Una SIT AT HOME ON MONDAY .... FEAR NO LET UNA GOVERNMENT GO OFFICE !!!

IF THEY SAY AM ON NOVEMBER ... Carry Your Voters Card and Come out !!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by duro4chang(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
The road is for canoes not moto cars
Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by mrvitalis(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
naijapage:

ESN Tell Una SIT AT HOME ON MONDAY .... FEAR NO LET UNA GOVERNMENT GO OFFICE !!!

So did APC governor in imo go to office or did PDP governor in abia open office ?

Nothing to show for it but u have fly overs and airport to show ....what's your point again ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by festacman(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Umeoji foot soldiers on rampage.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thank u for bringing dis here. The last time i ply dis road in 2019 sept.,i lost d rug tied ontop my shuttle bus.
Obiano's is a clueless leader,he lacks vision,he only has television. He is not building airport bcus he wants d state to own 1 but to siphon money. How many poor masses uses d airport & d conference centre that is d only project d mumu is struggling to achieve since 7yrs plus.

Virtually all d roads in d state ve turned to death trap,touting & touts has engulfed & overran d roads,markets,parks in d state and once visionary Soludo ve been blinded by d party and he is now buying,soaked into Obiano's mediocre,iberiberism.

Look at d road leading to ur own ancestral land/home that u couldn't get d govt or even u to fix it yourself for years & u re coming out to govern Anambra state,How would u fix d state if eventually u're elected.
*What can Isuofia people pride for as ur contribution to them?
*Sir ur shame dey shame me & i declare u ll never govern Anambra. State.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by naijapage(f): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
mrvitalis:

So did APC governor in imo go to office or did PDP governor in abia open office ?

Nothing to show for it but u have fly overs and airport to show ....what's your point again ?

Say No To BAD Governance Oga !!!

I Will Start Showing People State Of Road in Awka , Anambra State.

Airport That Consists Of 1 Runway , 1 Control Tower and 1 Building - They say na 3 Billion They Use do am ....

Fly Over bridges at Kwata , Amawbia and Aroma - That they no allow Trucks to move on ... because Una know the state ..... Una say each Cost Over 1 Billion Naira ...

Note that the Flyovers was Initiated By Peter Obi and Not Obiano ...

Pedestal Bridge he promised before his second tenure at Regina Junction - That money na for Drinks e enter? !!!

Oga no allow me fall APGA Hand !!!

Make i allow EFCC Do their Job !!!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by heniford2: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
naijapage:

was it only in Anambra that observed the sit at home APGA will win again and again in Anambra Election is not done on social media

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by globemoney01: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
These idiots dont want to rest, nothing can stop Soludo as the next governor

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by Sufferingboy(f): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
No more election in biafra.
Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by globemoney01: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
naijapage:

[s]Say No To BAD Governance Oga !!!

Airport That Consists Of 1 Runway , 1 Control Tower and 1 Building - They say na 3 Billion They Use do am ....

Fly Over bridges at Kwata , Amawbia and Aroma - That they no allow Trucks to move on ... because Una know the state ..... Una say each Cost Over 1 Billion Naira ...

Pedestal Bridge he promised before his second tenure at Regina Junction - That money na for Drinks e enter? !!!

Make i allow EFCC Do their Job !!![/s]
Village clown, so the airport should have 10 control towers and 10 runways. The flyovers was initiated and built 100% by Obiano. stop saying nonsense and the flyovers is top notch.

APGA will win by a landslide, even in you own community thats if you are from Anambra. Stop constituting nuisance here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by Lamasta(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
No amount of propaganda can stop Prof Soludo emergence as the incoming governor of anambra state

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by Danjikanbauchi: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
mrvitalis:

you make sense.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by Danjikanbauchi: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
naijapage:

I know you are an Afonja Muslim. You want them to elect another Buhari by rejecting Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by iluvdonjazzy: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Soludo has money why didn't he do it, must he wait for government.
Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by zarathustra(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
That's a Federal road, has nothing to do with Soludo or Obiano

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by Witen: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Soludo has the brain and experience to manage a public post. Giving him a trial will give us more case study for future analysis.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by Okika123(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Make soludo win primary first
Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by pointblank247(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Let nobody forget that this road in question is a federal road
Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by Mjporah(f): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
naijapage:

My dear is not true...that flyover you is goodluck that started it when Peter was still the governor..but he couldn’t complete it because they voted buhari for president..
Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by Mjporah(f): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
naijapage:

My dear is not true...that flyover you are talking is goodluck that started it when Peter was still the governor..but he couldn’t complete it because they voted buhari for president..the road is a federal road not government road...
Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by Mjporah(f): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
naijapage:

My dear..peter and Willy are best of thesame feather..know that...promise just to be voted ,after winning he fails his promise
Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by Ayo8(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Whose responsibility is it to fix roads..??

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by rocky04: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
nice
Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by chiefobdk(m): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Op if u dont show me the road you fixed in ur community.. E no go better for you..
Make private citizen fix road

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Op, how do mean Soludo should use his money to build road for them?

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by EmekaA125(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Soludo is the next governor of Anambra State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: Check The State Of Road To Prof Soludo's House - Pictures by lagdmark(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
That picture above is not the Anambra state we know on Nairaland. The Anambra state we see on Nairaland have gold plated roads and diamond flyovers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday / Lagos Guber: Pressure Mounts On Jandor To Step Down For Rhodes-vivour / ARROGANT Display Of Wealth.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.