Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture (39717 Views)

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by legallyminded: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Who be this mumu na? angry
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think it's time for the federal government to ban POS businesses in the country. It's a lazy way of making money by charging people to withdraw their hard earned money. Nothing spectacular about the business and it's so rampant among we southerners because of our laziness sad

Who be this mumu na?

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Osanoghodua1: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lazy blacks always take to crime because money is worship in Nigeria. Blacks killing their brothers for my money and woman sake. God will kill the robbers by the hands of their families.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by uvie66: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Neddstark:
2 million? A POS operator should have nothing more than 200k to transact with. They should discourage anyone who wants to withdraw big money to go to the bank. Security is very important.
the thing weak me why will a man be holding 2mil in a makeshift shop without adequate security.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Caschi: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Delta state and POS robbery are like 5 and 6. One has happened in my very before in a broad daylight, in a very busy street. These robbers don't give a fvck about any one. RIP to the dead though.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Delph123(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think it's time for the federal government to ban POS businesses in the country. It's a lazy way of making money by charging people to withdraw their hard earned money. Nothing spectacular about the business and it's so rampant among we southerners because of our laziness sad
Listen to the trash you spit
You are bleeped

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by highness25(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
Mumu... A very big one

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by falseprophet: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:

Did you listen to yourself?

They are solving problem which is why their services are in high demand

or should we shutdown all banks to avoid bank robbery?

I see you thinking with your fingers on this matter instead of using your brains

This i have seen!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by proclinician: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:

You have not said this same thing about bandits kidnapping school children for money. Factory fitted fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by IamKizzbrown10(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
AM SAD, IT A PLAN WORK, INVESTIGATION SHUD BE CARRY OUT. SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE SENT THEM

MAY HIS SOUL RIP.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by fowlyansh181(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
clown..

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Otunana: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:

Animal na u be

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by bluefilm: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Now that he is dead, and his 2 million has vamoosed, I hope he is feeling better with himself now?

The way some people just waste their own lives like that over nothing.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by kingbee90: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:

Shut up! Aboki headslammer like you.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by 1Alex: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Xbee007:

There is something fundamentally wrong with people who blame victim. They are not only stupid but inherently evil. Why are you justifying the brutal murder of this hardworking young man?
my post you quoted can make someone wiser and save a life. But yours is empty and full of stupidity. Now get lost. Idiat.

Done with you.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by bizzibodi(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is sad,why would pos operator be dispensing #2m without armed security?
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by jaytee01(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ademola47:

Firstly, please, don't mix business and religion together. They are two different things.

You said POS is a lazy business, what about bank? Will you say banking is also a lazy business since POS is an extension of it.

The risk, extra diligence, and precise physical and mental calculation required make it a difficult business.

That's one of the reasons I don't totally condemn jungle justice.
You are wasting time responding to a stupid , unrepentant troll.
He is not even a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Queseda: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
You are right my brother. We Southerners are too lazy cry

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by eseago: 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
nob0dy:
POS business is a very risky business in Nigeria. Some one close might have hinted the arm robbers of the availability of such amount, or they have been marking him.
That may be true, RIP to the DEAD.
But it is very risky for a pos operator to be transacting above 100,000.00 but in nigeria when they give guidelines no body obeys. how can a pos dealer be operating with millions he is not a bank, no security nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Sokari29: 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
What's the relationship with "born again Christian" n you tryna make a point.... Africans always wanna put religion first.... Go and mind your business if you don't want to use pos don't the other people that are using it are not complaining... At least we creating opportunities for ourselves by ourselves.... Instead of waiting for a government who will boldly tell you in the open that there is no job for the masses.... Bad belle human being like you

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by omoalaafin: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
POS Business is highly risky. You can be robbed of your money. ATM Card robbers can come and transact at your place thereby putting you in trouble. You can be duped. Too risky. Those doing the business should be extra careful. I can't say you should stop since it is difficult to get a job in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by crafteck(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:

They should ban banks and other financial institutions if what you said made sense

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by victorazy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think it's time for the federal government to ban POS businesses in the country. It's a lazy way of making money by charging people to withdraw their hard earned money. Nothing spectacular about the business and it's so rampant among we
southerners because of our laziness sad

Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by wink2015(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is probably an insider arrangement among the bank officials.

POLICE SHOULD INVESTIGATE THE OFFICIALS OF THE BANK THAT THE POS OPERATOR WITHDRAW THE N2 MILLION NAIRA FROM.

Someone must have tip those robbers with information that the POS man has withdrawn such huge amount of money.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by crackhouse(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Did he think they came with Toy gun? I can't understand the reason for the refusal.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Curious345: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
IRT please do your job
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:

WTF. If you don't want to patronize POS dealers, go and queue at the ATM. You guys always repeat the same cycle.

If you don't like twitter. Don't use it.

If you feel BBNaija is too corrupt, don't watch it.

If you feel POS dealers are lazy, don't use them.

Allow those who want to use them to patronize them.

It is called Freedom.

RIP Kelly. May God give his friends and loved ones the strength to bear this loss.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Daniluv1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
And someone will now tell me that jungle Justice is barbaric

Just imagine this kind thing now

So u now expect me to handle them over to the police for them to be jailed and then one day we will hear that there was a jail break and some prisoners escaped

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by showafrica(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
1Alex:
He Refused to give them the money?

How can someone choose money over his life? Now he has lost both.

Wetin him gain?

My man don think how to start afresh, say e better make him commit suicide....but how person go hold 2m for road just like that? I blame sense sha or greed

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by seunaj: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
If you call the south lazy then what do you call the North
I suppose you're not interpreting hard labor as hard work? E be like poverty don work on your reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by WINDSOW(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
ODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F00lish religion bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by kendological(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:

Who stopped you from using the banking hall?you shouldn't be lazy and stupid at a time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years / Wedding Rings, Old Pennies Found In A Goat's Intestine In Cross River (Photos) / Armed Robbers Gunned Down After Being Traced To A Brothel In Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.