Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) (53206 Views)

29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau / Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
One arrest is not enough. Get all dem criminals and deal with the killers in a language dey understand.

Katsina: The motorcycle bandits terrorising northern Nigeria

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53009704

Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Hayzead07(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Someone that will be released.... no be naija?�
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ak 47 that can wipe a whole community off in a second.....
Thanks to the security personnel that caught the celebrity....
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by alfonso36(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Shoot him already, the president said we should shoot on sight those who are seen with a gun
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by gazza07(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Order from above will be like "release him unconditionally" This govt condones and protects terrorists
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by realray(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
MrCGPA:
Why didn't they shoot him at sight like Buhari instructed? He will later be released. Just watch out.

God bless you my Brother, just imagine I don't know what is wrong to the hausas in the North cos they're the ones that caused this fulani herdsmen or killer herdsmen to be ravaging the country because if they had treated them with iron hand Nigeria wouldn't have been on this mess because Nigeria has lost it identity, before it was Igbo, yoruba and hausa that was what made Nigeria unique but now no hausa again only Fulanis dictating the helm of affairs yorubas can't say anything again while igbos are being treated poorly and marginalized, tell me how can a foreigner be ruling us for Crying out loud, osinbajo is being caged his office as VP president has been reduced to nothing...... honestly I weep for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Stallione(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Failed country

Only God can save us in this country

Lynch him already

Dab his head with fuel then lit it.. record him while he is running up and down like ghost Rider angry grin
Babe u no get joy oo grin
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Stallione(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Just shoot him on the head, Asap!! undecided
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Dabronze(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Very useless people they should hav kill them i
i dont know why they are focusin on that particular Yewa North and igangan i think they have mission on that area
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by paSURE(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Why the arrest when the instruction is shoot at sight?
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fulani herders ti take over Yorubaland grin grin grin
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by optimus106(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
illicit:
lipsrsealed

What happened to the shoot at sight order

Na wash...

1 Like

Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by imam07: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
In my life and my experience with women. I can never believe any story told by a woman when they have issue. The funniest thing is that the world listen to women story even if they are d guilty one. Since my wife have lied against me 5yrs ago. No woman will say something that I will believe. I know d lies will still be hunting her even in her life and dream..
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
illicit:
lipsrsealed

What happened to the shoot at sight order

That's for the villagers under attack. They are not meant to defend themselves

1 Like

Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Alaganature09(m): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Someone they should have Lynch...my Questions is where do they take them to after been caught?

Police station or where?
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by weyreypey: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Failed country

Lynch him already

Dab his head with fuel then lit it.. record him while he is running up and down like ghost Rider angry grin
You're a male. But if female.... you sound creepy
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by weyreypey: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Stallione:
Babe u no get joy oo grin
As in ehn

1 Like

Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by HardMirror(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Sent to finish Afonjas and send the remaining ones to Benin Republic refugee camps.
i am yoruba and yet could not help laughing at this comment.
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by papaflo: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
I don't know why he wasn't shot on sight.
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Handsomebb: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
failed state.
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by obailala(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
How I wish pressmen will follow up this case. Cos you can bet your last dime, this nigga would disappear from detention in 48 hours.
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by seproperties(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
He would soon be released ,Abi Una no see that he is a Fulani man
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by biafranrealson: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Shoot him dead nah, what other order are the police waiting for
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by adeolamighty: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Failed country

Lynch him already

Lol! �
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by TheRareGem1(f): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
realray:

God bless you my Brother, just imagine I don't know what is wrong to the hausas in the North cos they're the ones that caused this fulani herdsmen or killer herdsmen to be ravaging the country because if they had treated them with iron hand Nigeria wouldn't have been on this mess because Nigeria has lost it identity, before it was Igbo, yoruba and hausa that was what made Nigeria unique but now no hausa again only Fulanis dictating the helm of affairs yorubas can't say anything again while igbos are being treated poorly and marginalized, tell me how can a foreigner be ruling us for Crying out loud, osinbajo is being caged his office as VP president has been reduced to nothing...... honestly I weep for this country

He is being caged but he has chaired FEC, the highest decision making body in the country twice in two weeks? How do you put thought process into things like this? Someone that has saved his party more than trice is being caged, someone who is overseeing a N2.3trillion project right now is being caged and a infrastructural steering committee that worth N1trillion l, if this is your definition of 'cage' many of us won't it o so that we can make things happen. Or what among the OVP constitutional roles is he being denied of?
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Kaiwayu: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
SportsHD:
Doesn't apply to buhari's friends and family.
U are right dis kontri only sabi judge innocent
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Opak001(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dem still give am the gun with magazine make he use snap ba,
Great wisdom!!
Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by berryPee(m): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Shoot at sight anyone from other part of the country carrying AK47 but touch not a Fulani man carrying stick(AK47 or AK49)
Vickyvice:
Abeg, their grandmaster/patron has ordered instant death to any person holding AK 47. So what are they waiting for? To take permission from baba buhari before killing him?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by adecz: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
cool cool cool ⏩All Fulani have automatic presidential
license to carry assault weapons.

Any other ethnicity that is seen with
such weapons are to be shot at sight⏪
.☺️☺️☺️

Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
That last paragraph is enough to win you a Nobel prize in Literature! grin grin

Candidlady:
Failed country

Lynch him already

Re: Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Prophet777: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Just imagine this little one raping your wife, sister or mother at a gun point? God forbid but that is their way. They were all born jihadist but fact here remains that one Nigeria is scam. We don't have anything in common with this cows in human form?

The end shall justify the means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) / Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. / Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.