Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) (19764 Views)

Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2021
He's your fellow Ipob Terrorist
Danjikanbauchi:
a typical Yoruba man. Anything that will creat fight and divisions among the great ibos gladden his heart.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
If APC not win the election baboon and dog will soak in blood.
It will start from your family first

2 Likes

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
My family not live in Anambra it might start from your family be warn tell your family to vote APC.
post=104708511:

It will start from your family first
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
My family not live in Anambra it might start from your family be warn tell your family to vote APC.
What ever evil you wish Anambra will start from your family anywhere they are, that's the law of karma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
yemmight:
Confusion do many for igbo land. Are they not the same people that are canvassing for Biafra. Wetin Una want self?

You're missing it.
The sane don't support the bolded.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Ole33: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good one
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by kaydee007(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
post=104680059:
Thousands match in Awka and environs in solidarity with APGA gubernatorial candidate, Professor Charles Soludo.

This follows the Kano Appeal court ruling yesterday in favour of Ozonkpu Victor Oye as the authentic National Chairman of APGA.
This same anambra when the mumu useless senseless stupid foolish set off people called biafra say election no go dey?
Na Dem still dey happy for Appeal court ruling yesterday in favour of Ozonkpu Victor Oye as the authentic National Chairman of APGA and gubernatorial candidate, Professor Charles Soludo. So let us wait for the mumu useless senseless stupid foolish set off people called biafra to say their rubbish
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
post=104680059:
Thousands match in Awka and environs in solidarity with APGA gubernatorial candidate, Professor Charles Soludo.

This follows the Kano Appeal court ruling yesterday in favour of Ozonkpu Victor Oye as the authentic National Chairman of APGA.

Hmm, this is interesting in a funny way.

Anyways,
what do Professional business logo do, A professional business logo present your business professionally to your audience. It helps them think of your business as a brand.
Invest in a good logo today.

I will design a professional business logo for your business.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Godispeace: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
what has that got to do with Buhari na !!!! Oponu !
Okwyjesus:

Are you Buhari or related to him?

Why refer to all lgbos as IPOB?

Are you okay?
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Lamasta(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Soludo is the answer any other candidate can queue behind...

Ceecee Soludo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Stanchem029: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Exercise in futility. Valentine Ozigbo we know
Cry cry baby.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by christinme224(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
yemmight:
Confusion do many for igbo land. Are they not the same people that are canvassing for Biafra. Wetin Una want self?

So because they want Biafra they will not have a governor , in as much as they are fighting for their own nation they should us rest the laws of the land and elect a leader(s)
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by alhajiwada(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
post=104680059:

MARCH not "match"....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by federal9: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:

Please oo, exclude me from the "we"
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Donkonyon: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Soludo is the solution carry go, it is men of his calibar that we need in the south east as governors. Ndi Anambra dont miss this golden opportunity, and other south east states it is time we change the narrative by voting in men of Soludo types. Ala igbo gadi nma one day.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by JohnBullMySon: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
yemmight:

No matter how rude you guys could be most times. I still maintain that you guys don't know what you want.
My problem with people like you is that you always take your analysis from social media and Nairaland. Where you may not know who is who.

That's why you can't really determine what the IPOB utopian ideology is all about and those it attracts. So anything you see some people say, you believe that everyone of all social and economic classes believe exactly the same thing. When you see something counter intuitive, you then say that everyone is confused.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
And who you be? shocked
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by kelly72: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
yemmight:

Only you are suffering the confusion, especially as you can't differentiate between 1 and 2.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Idiot like you don't worth giving attention because you're so disgusting.

yemmight:

You are talking about Biafra here and some of you are rolling drums on the street to campaign for election in November, Election for what? For Biafra? Is this not confusion. Do you use your brain?
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Philipxxxx0: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
MrSamsung:

Oh I see. But Umeoji going to Jigawa to get such a judgment in the first place when Awka is there is a ground on it's own in which Soludu should win such a court case. Inec shouldn't have honored such judgement.

By the way I liked how you used the word 'shopping', because it shows that you understand that him(jude) running to a faraway Jurisdiction to seek redress can only a 'buy and sell judgement'
In Nigeria if you have money you can buy any judgment.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by ogundeleai(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
post=104680059:

There won't be talk about Biafra here or soludo is contesting in other country outside Nigeria.,. You only get noise of Biafra when issue of APC is mentioned... Hypocrisy ayé..

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by odomanis: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
yemmight:

How is it your business ? Is it your want ?
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by LAFOCUZY: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
louqas:

Thats because its only a vocal minority thats shouting biafra.... the vast majority of ibos dont want any biafra...... but because the few biafra agitators are loud some people will think the biafra thing is an ibo thing.....thats why ive argued that if majority of ibos want biafra they would have gotten it already. The biafra agitation needs the buy in of the elites( political ,economic ,religious, traditional ) for it go succed if not the agitators are just making noise

Speak for yourself. You do not speak or the vast majority. I think on the contrary many ibo given the choice of peaceful saperation would very gladly take it. Have not met an Ibo would prefer to be in Nigeria if offered peaceful exit to Biafra.

By the way the name Biafra was recommended by an Ijaw
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by UncleJudax(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
yemmight:
is Anambra not part of Biafra?
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Guardiola84: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
What n what has soludo don for anambra state before now ,pls can someone educate me
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by NYCnextStop(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
chukslawrence:
For me... Soludo or Maduka for the governor.
Who be maduka?

Soludo or soludo.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by NYCnextStop(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Guardiola84:
[color=#770077][/color]
What n what has soludo don for anambra state before now ,pls can someone educate me
What n what did your governor do before he came to power?
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by dchamp234(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Anambra people should not allow APC or even PDP win the state. It's the only legacy ojukwu has left. Any day APGA loses anambra, the party is gone.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by zudozz: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
When the wan share d 2k wey go reach eaach of them the go fight!
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by tenpipsperday: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
yemmight:

Common simple question. What do you want? Nigeria of Biafra. Some of you are campaigning for Naija election and some are agitating for Biafra. What do you people want between me and you here who don't common sense?

I am a Yoruba. We want own nation but we still conducted election in Lagos few weeks ago.

Could you please ask your mama to open up and tell you who fathered you because your reasoning is way below that of human. I suspect an ape raped her.

Jus ask am sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience In The East / Trees, Waters Of Kogi Will Vote Dino Melaye If He Consults Us – Witches, Wizards / NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.