Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) (19761 Views)

Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by preacherz: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
My family not live in Anambra it might start from your family be warn tell your family to vote APC.

U write in haste, reason u miss some keywords
So u ll definitely speak in haste.
Proverbs 29:20

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
We are our own problem in this country
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
chukslawrence:
For me... Soludo or Maduka for the governor.

They are the only two fit enough for job.

Others are just wasting their time.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Exercise in futility. Valentine Ozigbo we know

Valentine Ozigbo won't be governor of my state.

Not in 2022 or anytime.

Go and mark it somewhere.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by nku5: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
No be only Soludority grin grin real mumurity

Nothing for am. He was writing letters up and down against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala during GEJ's term why is he not writing against the minister of finance now? Undercover APC member

Anambra will benefit from a change of guard, after Obiano's tomfoolery these past 8 years. Make APGA park well for now
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Grateful007: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
yemmight:

You are talking about Biafra here and some of you are rolling drums on the street to campaign for election in November, Election for what? For Biafra? Is this not confusion. Do you use your brain?
Atulu awusa
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by yemmight(m): 5:51am On Aug 13, 2021
tenpipsperday:

I am a Yoruba. We want own nation but we still conducted election in Lagos few weeks ago.

Could you please ask your mama to open up and tell you who fathered you because your reasoning is way below that of human. I suspect an ape raped her.

Jus ask am sha.

Omo ale niwo. If you are truly a yoruba, are we killing ourselves and destroying our businesses in the name of agitation? Omo ale jatijati.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Positivepoint(m): 6:14am On Aug 13, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Are you Buhari or related to him?

Why refer to all lgbos as IPOB?

Are you okay?

Coz all igbos are closet ipob, stop thinking u can decieve people.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Officialgarri: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2021
durangokid:
. He is not Yoruba, he is among those Fulani terrorist who were sent online to cause problems, especially to pretend as Yoruba to insult Igbo
there's no insult in what he asked. You guys said there won't be election in Alaigbo, but why are you on the street canvassing for votes?

That's why he thinks you don't know what you want and I agree with him too
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by tenpipsperday: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2021
yemmight:

Omo ale niwo. If you are truly a yoruba, are we killing ourselves and destroying our businesses in the name of agitation? Omo ale jatijati.

They didn't start by killing themselves as you insinuate but when they found out that some few people are working against them they started taking them out. For your information it will get to that point here in the west.

Think about it, twenty years ago we are not making any calls for our nation but today what do you see. Few selfish individuals will like to sabotage the struggle and that time you will see serious agitators weeding them out.

In the east it's the natives that give information to murderous Nigerian soldiers for a filthy lucre. Just keep watching.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by EmekaA125(m): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
If APC not win the election baboon and dog will soak in blood.
Na own blood go follow soak??
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by EmekaA125(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2021
alhajiwada:

MARCH not "match"....
Edit accordingly AnambraFirstSon. It should be March not Match.
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Positivepoint:

Coz all igbos are stop thinking u can decieve people

What's this one staying
Re: Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) by angelfallz(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
The bolded,
How about having your own nation within the Nigerian nation? This is possible through restructuring, which would give the different tribes that make up Nigeria autonomy over their lands and people.

Nigeria can be a nation of nations.

Restructuring is the way forward.

tenpipsperday:

I am a Yoruba. We want own nation but we still conducted election in Lagos few weeks ago.

Could you please ask your mama to open up and tell you who fathered you because your reasoning is way below that of human. I suspect an ape raped her.

Jus ask am sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor / Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended' / Senate Cuts Down President’s Control Of Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.