Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family (18241 Views)

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Ayanko(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good Name

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Johel(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chuky7:
Just a few days ago a friend of mines uncle passed away long story short he found out his uncle left him a few assets, some landed properties , a few betting shops in the north and a guest house. It was a really crazy day my guy couldn't stop screaming he was overwhelmed by the joy because a close family lawyer gave us a total valuation of the assets and it was massive I mean eight digits.

So do people of this generation or former still believe in passing down what they owned.
It could be your parents or like my friends case uncle(extended family)
This is a good way to pass wealth on. I mean the US and Europe practice such and just a Google Search you would see thousands of family owned business or assets passed down that ended up becoming massive investments.

So anyone with similar experience or if you know someone who did please share.

I inherited only hardship....but I move!!

4 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by alphaconde(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
I inherit brain

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Fairboy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
I inherited a private jet
Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by MufasaLion: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
alphaconde:
I inherit brain

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by MufasaLion: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Johel:

I inherited only hardship....but I move!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by AgentGoat: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
inherit wetin?

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Ahmed00(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
let me calm and watch..
Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by MufasaLion: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Bald head

LMAO

4 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by MufasaLion: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dizznii:
I inherited bad genes from my papa which am tryna change now

Damn!
Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by BREYZ: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chuky7:
Just a few days ago a friend of mines uncle passed away long story short he found out his uncle left him a few assets, some landed properties , a few betting shops in the north and a guest house. It was a really crazy day my guy couldn't stop screaming he was overwhelmed by the joy because a close family lawyer gave us a total valuation of the assets and it was massive I mean eight digits.

So do people of this generation or former still believe in passing down what they owned.
This is a good way to pass wealth on. I mean the US and Europe practice such and just a Google Search you would see thousands of family owned business or assets passed down that ended up becoming massive investments.

I am not ready for any inheritance yet. My parents shall live longer than I wish them. Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Nuelito: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sure thing
Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Sleekfingers: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chuky7:

Inherited my paternal grandmother's jewelries and couple of buildings in lagos......

6 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Princeton92(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
So far yes, a car from my grandmother and a house which isn't in my name yet... Oohhhh and not forgetting lotta love with good morals which has expired now they have their own kids! cheesy

Lol
Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by wellmax(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Yes, good morals
Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin
Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hmmm everybody inherits something bt the most important thing to inherit is sense. undecided

I have seen people squander inheritance.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by MrUchenna1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Think more of what you can give your family AND NOT what you will get from them..

TRY IT AND YOU BE SUCCESSFUL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
A big sandals that I have to grow into

Hahahahaaaa... grin grin grin
Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Aforxzy(f): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Large farmland. We gave it to the family to keep farming on the land until we are ready to take possession.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by BarrElChapo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
if they don't leave anything for you, endeavor to leave something for others

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by chccho(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chuky7:

I hope the uncle left a fair share of inheritance for his own immediate family cos if he didn't and left so much for u (his nephew) then I'm not sure this is worth celebrating,but if he did then u are one lucky fellow. Congratulations.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Businessman1986(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fairboy:
I inherited a private jet

That's most certainly a liability.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by udoka55555: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
crackhaus:

My brother, please ensure you leave more than this for your children.

For sure bro...

At 28 I am married and own my own business...

All I think about when I am working is my unborn kids, nephews and nieces....

I want to make sure they enjoy the best life have to offer through me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by dgagar(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
For where? Ordinary spoon i no inherit. My father died 27yrs ago, when i was 4yrs. His family claim my mother killed him. They shared everything he had and forget the only son he had which is me. Up till today, am still struggling to live a better life ��

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Codeye(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
9jayes:
I only inherited their surname
I do too...but I will change it once I get the chance

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by sheanzy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Businessman1986:

That's most certainly a liability.
if them dash u private jet now u no go take..

Una go just come nairaland dey form woke

Stupid African human being

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by theenchanter: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
sheanzy:
if them dash u private jet now u no go take..

Una go just come nairaland dey form woke

Stupid African human being
but it's a liability na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Darreytinho10(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
Did I inherit anything?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Beginning To Hate My Mom / Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) / Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.