Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family (18213 Views)

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Chuky7(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Just a few days ago a friend of mines uncle passed away long story short he found out his uncle left him a few assets, some landed properties , a few betting shops in the north and a guest house. It was a really crazy day my guy couldn't stop screaming he was overwhelmed by the joy because a close family lawyer gave us a total valuation of the assets and it was massive I mean eight digits.

So do people of this generation or former still believe in passing down what they owned.
It could be your parents or like my friends case uncle(extended family)
This is a good way to pass wealth on. I mean the US and Europe practice such and just a Google Search you would see thousands of family owned business or assets passed down that ended up becoming massive investments.

So anyone with similar experience or if you know someone who did please share.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by udoka55555: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Yes

I inherited lovely siblings and good family name.

232 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Prechgold1180(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
wink
Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Robnectar(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin just make shure they rest of the family both unborn ones never find out cuz if they do even babalawo cant help u

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by heniford2: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Africa self grin cheesy
Ernerstdavid55:
grin just make shure they rest of the family both unborn ones never find out cuz if they do even babalawo cant help u

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by vinceyinnovation: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
A big sandals that I have to grow into

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by proclinician: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sapa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by mariahAngel(f): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
If one inherits only when the owner dies, I don’t want to inherit anything yet.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by ImaIma1(f): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Yes o. The man tried and left inheritance for us. Still jointly owned by all the kids

31 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Chuky7(m): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2021
ImaIma1:
Yes o. The man tried and left inheritance for us. Still jointly owned by all the kids

very nice.

if I may ask what was it

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Chuky7(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2021
mariahAngel:
If one inherits only when the owner dies, I don’t want to inherit anything yet.

haha I get you though enjoy them while they are alive

it's called inheritance for a reason. like continue from where the owner left off

14 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Chuky7(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:

lol but we really need to outgrow this if we must move forward in anything

5 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Chuky7(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
A big sandals that I have to grow into

LOL that's something. everything has value

7 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Chuky7(m): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2021
udoka55555:
Yes

that's good though but it's not really an inheritance because you always had access to them unlike for example your dads business or a piece of land

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Chuky7(m): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by MufasaLion: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2021
I'm here to read both lies and truth.

6 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by crackhaus: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2021
udoka55555:
Yes
My brother, please ensure you leave more than this for your children.

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by ImaIma1(f): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2021
Chuky7:

very nice.

if I may ask what was it

Properties

5 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Goldenheart(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
tongue
Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by jimmyolasun: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
I inherited .........

Everything Nigeria is showing me today..

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Brooke60(f): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
No, no property at all. Starting like a new baby & Im hustling hard to get it.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by 9jayes: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
I only inherited their surname

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by pyyxxaro: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bald head sad

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by tiswell(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hustle o make you no go dey wait for inheritance

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
sad
Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by Raymond0008(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Omo! My papa left nothing for us oooh. And church building is no man property

23 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by BigDawsNet: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
wink My folks are very much alive.....I don't have to think about inheritance in the next 4 decades and more.... But it's pretty obvious they are creating all neccassry assets for me and my siblings...

I got few valuable stuffs from my grandpa...

Actually for my dad but I'm sure hez gonna pass them too me... while I pass them to my offsprings and it's keep on moving to my next generations

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Ever Inherit Anything From Your Family by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Op abeg no make me begin cry now...inherit wetin, abi na we dem dey look unto!

26 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) / Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) / Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.