Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) (77254 Views)

BBNaija: Pere Wins Innoson Vehicles Task, Gets IVM Caris 2021 Model (Photos) / BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by naijadrivablog: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
"You de whine me ni?" Look cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by sarcasticlala(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
WM for the mulla

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Tfstyler: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lol commado vs vin diesel una Weldone grin grin

Everything you order on Jumia today is on me. Check my signature.

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by waledeji(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
KiNg0G:
I remember selling codèine back when I was broke

Never made me much money, cus I had to smoke

Use to tell myself at least I wasn't selling coke

I had to quit 'cause of fake friends out there tellin' folk

clever_ july

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by iLegendd(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Jamiubond009:
grin grin Pere be forming strategy,overconfident Simp

That is the exact word. He is confident, but still a SIMP. I like Maria, but she can't try those rubbish she tries with Pere with me.

Maria has ego because she's used to being worshipped by some ugly Nigerians, so she feels she's Mary Magdalene.

With me, she'll be humbled even without altering a word and I'll bang her and still not fall in love with her. She'll be the one chasing, crying, and professing her love. I'm a slow poison.

Being a military man doesn't stop a man from being a simp. Pere is a SIMP, but I like him sha.

In the house, White Money, Yerins (evicted) and Cross are my men. Though, I don't watch the show frequently. Once in a week.

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by unofficialapple: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kadejo:
The guy above me, which network you dey use?
Well, 2nd to comment. I'm moving up gradually.
Yesterday was 3rd

Now to the issue, Pere don get the guy scope. He wan Bleep him up.

Tell us you are an idle, jobless fellow, without telling us that you are an idle, jobless fellow.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by tubolancer(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
How can a man be staying in the kitchen all day.

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Kenneth10110(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Wow, hatred on another level, white money that cook nice looking food, I never knew guys can be this petty to themselves as displayed by pere, so they actually use bro code and friendly display to cover up? Lol.

According to Slawomir some men are not real niggarz.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by KiNg0G: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=waledeji post=104686115][/quote]

You feel it brah,

Grab your copy bro.

Clever july.

You gon like it.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by loko50(m): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Rule 6: never get high on your own supply!
KiNg0G:
I remember selling codèine back when I was broke

Never made me much money, cus I had to smoke

Use to tell myself at least I wasn't selling coke

I had to quit 'cause of fake friends out there tellin' folk

clever_ july

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by pedrilo: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Perez is spiritually sound.
That ring on white money can be used to add spiritual medemede to the food he prepare for housemates to endear others housemates to him.
Touch and follow things

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Aloof: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Wow, hatred on another level, white money that cook nice looking food, I never knew guys can be this petty to themselves as displayed by pere, so they actually use bro code and friendly display to cover up? Lol.

This a game, a competition, a hustle, A reality TV show, the brother code doesn't apply here.

You can equate it to a football match, even blood brothers playing for different teams can play against each other.
For one to win, his brother's team must lose.

Would he because of his brother, want his own team to lose? Nah

That's it's the case in BBN it's all about the winner.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by KiNg0G: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
loko50:
Rule 6: never get high on your own supply!

Google clever july mp3 download

You get the full message boss.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Habib101: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vorzzx:
And baba dey lick plate of his food grin
am telling you

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Viktorinox2(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kadejo:
The guy above me, which network you dey use?
Yesterday was 3rd

Now to the issue, Pere don get the guy scope. He wan Bleep him up.
Any reward for ftc on nairaland?
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by CSTRR: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Pere is an anomaly..
An idiot

Which guy would be that petty?
None that I know of.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Brunicekid(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sack Whitemoney from kitchen or no sack am... Naa him be our WINNER OF BBNAIJA SHINE YA EYE... WhiteMoney is the REALEAST out of the entire 26 housemates (in addition to the already evicted 3 housemates)... Argue with your keypad!!

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by CSTRR: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Aloof:

This a game, a competition, a hustle, A reality TV show, the brother code doesn't apply here.

You can equate it to a football match, even blood brothers playing for different teams can play against each other.
For one to win, his brother's team must lose.

Would he because of his brother, want his own team to lose? Nah

That's it's the case in BBN it's all about the winner.
There are limits to strategy.

This is the kind of tactics you expect from a woman, not from a man with balls.
You fight your battles another way.

That guy is specially sick in the head.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Vision3: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=Kadejo post=104685123]The guy above me, which network you dey use?
Yesterday was 3rd

Now to the issue, Pere don get the guy scope. He wan Bleep him up. Get sense e get why
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Jerryherd: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere is a gamer..... Abeg this is about 90 million

White Money is really gaining so much ground in and outside the house, only Pere is giving him a run for the Mula

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by ogwuche4u(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
adigun4mee:
Pere is the most intelligent dude in the house, sacking white money from the kitchen is the best move,whitemoney knows if he continues to cook,other house mate won't put him on eviction thereby making him stay longer in the house.If you're a cheese game lover then you will reason along with me,

You don't even understand the game. Pere just made white money popular. And who says someone in the kitchen can't be nominated for eviction? Pere thinks the HOH is a life time thing but on Monday he is out and if White money wins, he should make pere in charge of the kitchen. White money is talented and humble. Pere feels threatened by all the attributes of white money. The fool can't even convince a lady to lay with.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by CSTRR: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
And if he was smart, he would have seen that such a move would alleniate the viewers and give the advantage to white money

I can't believe that anybody that watched how laycon won last season would make that kind of rookie mistake.

He is not as smart as he thinks he is.

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Habib101: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
MadeMan01:
grin grin grin
Make white money win head of house. He will permanently declare Pere and Maria to wash toilets even after his tenure has expired

grin as in u know, no nonse as him dey show hatred foram too
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Seakay(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wow! I didnt see that coming. Great move by Pere, he clearly understands the game and how important it is to eliminate or weaken anyone u see as a threat in the house. I also think its a fair challenge and wake-up call for WhiteMoney to step-up & re-strategize his game plan. The coming days are gonna be interesting....

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Thandiubani(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere doesn’t know that people like Whitemoney not because of his cooking, but cos he’s being himself in the house and has an endearing personality.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by ogwuche4u(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
Pere is a gamer..... Abeg this is about 90 million

White Money is really gaining so much ground in and outside the house, only Pere is giving him a run for the Mula

Pere is doing it the wrong way. If he wants white money out, he should network will all the other house mates so that they will nominate him for eviction every week. That's how you play the game. Pere is making white money popular just the way Erica made laycon popular.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kukuma tell him to stop making people laugh in the house na.

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by techWriter1: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
The fighting front is attracted.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by bluefilm: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere has ruined the only Strategy of our Igbo representative.

The Igbo guy's spirit has been crushed.

Pere is using Army ruthlessness to effectively knock off Mr. White.

Something tells me Mr. White Money will soon change his name to Mr. White Monkey.

Final result of the round:

Pere 3 - 0 White Money

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking / BBNaija: Miracle Caught Putting On A Condom While Nina Was Asleep / Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.