Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) (77243 Views)

BBNaija: Pere Wins Innoson Vehicles Task, Gets IVM Caris 2021 Model (Photos) / BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by CoolKizzy(m): 2:31am On Aug 12, 2021
Realhommie:
This is what they're failing to see. They're all just being very emotional over this ish when it's a game just like chess.

That was one sure strategy from WM. Who wouldn't do anything that will endear them to the viewers and put them in good stead to win.

The emotions you underplayed is the only thing needed on the part of the viewers for WM to win. And he got it on a platter. Ask laycon

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by bluefilm: 3:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Rickylambert:
The usual Yoruba hatred against the Igbo playing out.We see who shot at self in the end.Ndi Ofe manu

Ofe mmanu gbukwee gi dia.

Nkita ara di ka gi.

Onye iberibe. angry
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Jonathan39: 4:05am On Aug 12, 2021
White money will be the last person to leave the house, who wan win am for vote?
adigun4mee:
Pere is the most intelligent dude in the house, sacking white money from the kitchen is the best move,whitemoney knows if he continues to cook,other house mate won't put him on eviction thereby making him stay longer in the house.If you're a cheese game lover then you will reason along with me,
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Jonathan39: 4:10am On Aug 12, 2021
Pere focuses on White Money, while money focuses on winning grin
Jerryherd:
Pere is a gamer..... Abeg this is about 90 million

White Money is really gaining so much ground in and outside the house, only Pere is giving him a run for the Mula

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:11am On Aug 12, 2021
Rickylambert:
The usual Yoruba hatred against the Igbo playing out.We see who shot at self in the end.Ndi Ofe manu

Pere is from Delta State you rettard....but rest assured that your whitepenny won't be getting ofe manus votes....dumb fvck

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Jonathan39: 4:15am On Aug 12, 2021
Among all the house mate, who has more fans now? You can't take White money's humour from him, he is funny and entertaining. What will you say about pere? grin grin
Vinnie2000:

My Man..
Contrary to what you say, Pere is actually Smart!!

WhiteMoney Truly wants to use 'Food Strategy' to go Far in the competition and win fans for himself!! sad

I am sure that even the other Hmates are secretly Happy dat Pere took this unpopular but very BRAVE step!!

WhiteMoney is trying to play smart!! Wants to deceive Gullible Fans.. undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:34am On Aug 12, 2021
The worse way to watch a show like this is through the eyes of fans. Let's put support and fan base aside.

First this is a reality show where only one winner will emerge. Everyone came in with the aim of winning and so I can say there's always a strategy coming into the house. when you are among 22 people, your aim is to beat every other person at their own game. That said, the game players in big brother do not understand that sometimes people just like you the minute you are in the house because of your personality not necessarily what strategy you use. Sometimes too, people who don't like your personality end up liking you for strategy sake. What the players of the game do think is, a large percent of the decision to stan anyone is based on strategy so they try their best to weaken the opponent's strategy. It works sometimes but at other times it boost the other's popularity.

So in the end I don't see hate or jealousy. I simply see players trying to do their best to remain in the game. If you really understand the game, you will know why there shouldn't be any bad blood unless of course na preeek fight
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by olatuns2017: 4:40am On Aug 12, 2021
lalasticlala:
Checkout the look on Whitemoney's face after Pere sacked him from cooking for the housemates in the kitchen.

Pere, after winning the Head of the House told Maria about his plan to remove White Money from the kitchen. He feels that cooking in the kitchen is White Money's strategy to win.

So today, Pere gathered the Housemates and announced that since Whitemoney has been cooking for 2 weeks now, that there is the need to change that because he wants to stop 'Kitchen Monopoly'.

Whitemoney looks obviously shocked. grin grin

Indigbo vs niger delta

Check the fans base

Igbos will never support non igbos for � mata..

Na God saved laycon
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Buzybrain1(m): 6:01am On Aug 12, 2021
That pere na fool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Revolva(m): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by ambivert27(f): 7:10am On Aug 12, 2021
todugo:

People like you are the reason Nigeria is not progressing. Violence here and there.
ode ni e grin
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Crunchyg2: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2021
adigun4mee:
Pere is the most intelligent dude in the house, sacking white money from the kitchen is the best move,whitemoney knows if he continues to cook,other house mate won't put him on eviction thereby making him stay longer in the house.If you're a cheese game lover then you will reason along with me,
My dear, cooking or no cookung, who go go, go go. All the people that cooked in the last seasons did, they win the show? No. Laycon never cooked for the house, neither did Miracle or efe or mercy. So what is the fuss about cooking and strategy? The guy is just doing what he likes doing but categorising it solely as a strategy is dumb

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2021
Realhommie:
It sure does endear him going by alot of comments here...

And doesn't he have a right and genuine reason to be paranoid? They're all playing to win so anything he can do genuinely and legally is allowed. No rules

I disagree. I think it's more to do with his jovial character and his agreeable posture that endears him to fans not cooking.

Well, if you know what being paranoid means, you'll know it always ultimately leads to irrational decisions and self-destruct.

WM never banned anyone from cooking in the kitchen. He took up the role cause no one was willing to.

You can even see how the ladies were running back when Pere asked for new hands. Why didn't the Pere take up the role if it was that easy or is there a rule that says the HoH can't cook?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Emmanuel909090: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2021
adigun4mee:

See rubbish talk, was white money not cooking when he was up for eviction, abi you just joined the show?

Pere is not smart, he just made white moneys strategy more strategic..
If he had such in mind, he shouldn't have discussedit, rather implemented it, because discusssing it already painted him bad.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2021
Amanda4life:

.SINCERELY, THOSE GIRLS ARE JUsT SURROUNDING WHITE MONEY.

So I WONDER WHAT PERE WILL BE THINKING NOW

Probably choking on his own hate.

He already choked at how his "command" was received with coldness by the whole house

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

See rubbish talk, was white money not cooking when he was up for eviction, abi you just joined the show?

Pere is not smart, he just made white moneys strategy more strategic..
If he had such in mind, he shouldn't have discussedit, rather implemented it, because discusssing it already painted him bad.

God bless you. Why I said he's just a paranoid dude.

WM is even up for eviction. So you see how stupid his so-called strategic move looks now?

He should just get ready to be up for eviction next week

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by joyousever(f): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2021
This is the most objective and sensible comment I've noted here so far! Pere is is the real deal!
adigun4mee:
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2021
adigun4mee:

But the thing is that he doesn't know that WM has gathered a huge fan base outside the house. So kitchen or no kitchen, he is still a strong contender while this action of his will speedily catalyse his exit from the house if he (Pere) is nominated.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by joyousever(f): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2021
Thank you, louder please! They think most of us are so gullible like that! Nonsense and nonsense. Pere is the real deal!
Vinnie2000:

Correct Talk!
WhiteMoney truly wants to Monopolize the kitchen!!
Nah only him Sabi cook?
Let other housemates try dier culinary skills too..
If the Food nor too Sweet, Dem go manage!

WhiteMoney thinks he is smart! He wan use Igboman sense.. sad cheesy
Kudos to Pere!
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Joker25: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2021
I no dey surprise
Person wey even for movie him dey behave like otondo
Whitemoney for the mulla joor [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Emmanuel909090: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2021
Aloof:

You didn't sound neutral enough, you seem like a WM fan.

Even if it wasn't a Game, it should even be a thing of relief for whitemoney.

And If it wasn't a game, would WM want to be in the kitchen all the time? Probably not.

You are always cleaning and cooking, I said you have tried enough, other people should also work, how is it a bad thing?

Nawa

Don't you get, the motive towards his action is not what you just mentioned.
It's envy, he is leading yet he is envious of someone serving, is that not witchcraft?
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Gentlerespect76: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Thank God Pere did not sack him from Biggie's house. Once there is life, there is hope.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Realhommie(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I disagree. I think it's more to do with his jovial character and his agreeable posture that endears him to fans not cooking.

Well, if you know what being paranoid means, you'll know it always ultimately leads to irrational decisions and self-destruct.

WM never banned anyone from cooking in the kitchen. He took up the role cause no one was willing to.

You can even see how the ladies were running back when Pere asked for new hands. Why didn't the Pere take up the role if it was that easy or is there a rule that says the HoH can't cook?
Lol. You may be right though
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Realhommie(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2021
CoolKizzy:

The emotions you underplayed is the only thing needed on the part of the viewers for WM to win. And he got it on a platter. Ask laycon
I agree with you..
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2021
These guy came to the house to become a cook.o don't get.is it that he loves food too much or what
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kadejo:
The guy above me, which network you dey use?
Well, 2nd to comment. I'm moving up gradually.
Yesterday was 3rd

Now to the issue, Pere don get the guy scope. He wan Bleep him up.
pere should go and sit-down. Him dey mad. Jealousy kill am and that white Olosho bitch him call deputy. Deputy puna

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Greenerie(f): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
[Yes he does,very nice guy...Now he has withdrawm into his shell since Pere attacked him. He no more lively or talks any more.

quoteor=TheGoodJoe post=104690608]

WhiteMoney has a golden heart. I noticed it when Maria threw her food away. He got so angry because he believed other housemates were underfed that day while she was throwing away food.

He exclaimed that he lost respect for Maria that day for wasting food others would have eaten.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Peaceagain: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
KiNg0G:
I remember selling codèine back when I was broke

Never made me much money, cus I had to smoke

Use to tell myself at least I wasn't selling coke

I had to quit 'cause of fake friends out there tellin' folk

clever_ july

This your rap no just dey make sense

how you go take 'i remember' start your sentence

No wahala, wetin be the essence

No be my life, i couldn't but care less.

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by KwealthFX(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greenerie:
Pere hates Whitemoney from day one that WM picked Pere as a wild card.Pere is wicked.

I know people say it's a strategy,it's all a game but WM is not the only one there,other 23 housemates are all threats to Pere!

Maria, liquorose,Emmanuel, Micheal, are also threats ...why he doesn't attack them,why only whitemoney?

White hasn't done anything to him? I have been observing him thinking he was just pretending and cooking but I noticed he has a good heart,very pure heart,he is the realest person in that house.He is just being himself, cooking , cleaning,making jokes,creating fun and games. Other HM are cool with him only Pere.

Why this hatred? He doesn't deserve it.
For this,I will give all my votes to Whitemoney,I will support to see him stay in that house to the end.Chai,the hatred is just too much.
Wicked Pere.

Naso Boss, can I have your number please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking / BBNaija: Miracle Caught Putting On A Condom While Nina Was Asleep / Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.