Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) (77227 Views)

BBNaija: Pere Wins Innoson Vehicles Task, Gets IVM Caris 2021 Model (Photos) / BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere go tire

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by King44(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Check but not yet mate
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Jonovo98: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
This pere no wan mind his business..

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by christabell18(f): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere is only acting childish.
After this,he should feel stupid for that action taken

17 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Queenplum:
Pere is obviously threatened by Whitemoney. All na strategy

It’s a game after all.

If I were whitemoney, I’d never go back to the kitchen after this.
Luckily for him (whitemoney), he’s got more aces up his sleeve.

18 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Annwrites: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
I can't still believe none of the other housemates sent Pere to the kitchen. Since he can sack Whitemoney, he should also be able to resume kitchen duties.

Very dull housemates!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by adigun4mee(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere is the most intelligent dude in the house, sacking white money from the kitchen is the best move,whitemoney knows if he continues to cook,other house mate won't put him on eviction thereby making him stay longer in the house.If you're a cheese game lover then you will reason along with me,

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Mrsprof(f): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
When you want to really know someone, give him power or money. Pere thinks he's gonna be HOH forever

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by noegenesis(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Envy kills. Work hard and don't spoil other people's hustle!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by StonedLex(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
KiNg0G:
I remember selling codèine back when I was broke
Never made me much money, cus I had to smoke
Use to tell myself at least I wasn't selling coke
I had to quit 'cause of fake friends and out there tellin' folk

***puffs joint***

Think we have the same story fam
The kush be making me slow, damn
But quitting ain't part of the plan, call me Van Damme
I don't listen to their talks, can't please no fu*kin man
Smoke your weed man while you're still here
Cos it won't matter no more when you're finally there

***puffs joint***

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by tomiwakeem: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
lalasticlala:
Checkout the look on Whitemoney's face after Pere sacked him from cooking for the housemates in the kitchen.

Pere, after winning the Head of the House told Maria about his plan to remove White Money from the kitchen. He feels that cooking in the kitchen is White Money's strategy to win.

So today, Pere gathered the Housemates and announced that since Whitemoney has been cooking for 2 weeks now, that there is the need to change that because he wants to stop 'Kitchen Monopoly'.

Whitemoney looks obviously shocked. grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by PMBfirstson(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ebus12:
It doesn't matter what you do pere
White money is winning that 90m

The day you are nominated, that day you shall leave the house.
Because pere no get fans abi.....
Pere for the money pere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
I supported Yerins to win the useless show but since he is out. Let all the remaining idiots loss..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Scose0147(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Am sure white money is making way up to win the 90M grace speaks for him

15 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
MadeMan01:
grin grin grin
Make white money win head of house. He will permanently declare Pere and Maria to wash toilets even after his tenure has expired
grin make he win am first na

Eno easy

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Julianaa: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dude was like: this guy don spoil my show

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by sukar886: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere na fake housemate

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by DOTian: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
White money surviving eviction really scared some of them..

17 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mrsprof:
When you want to really know someone, give him power or money. Pere thinks he's gonna be HOH forever

No, he doesn’t but he’s making the most of his mantle while he can.

10 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Kuriosmynd: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Wow, hatred on another level, white money that cook nice looking food, I never knew guys can be this petty to themselves as displayed by pere, so they actually use bro code and friendly display to cover up? Lol.
That's why it's a game... And it makes it interesting to scatter things sometimes regardless the consequence

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Kuriosmynd: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
AmericanDad:
Click Like if u think white money will win this years big brother
He can't win it.....Micheal has a good vibe... Micheal will become popular over time

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by gazza07(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
A bitter soul called Pere

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by olisaEze(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
In chess no strategy is better than a weak strategy. If dis is what Pere calls strategy, then he’s a lot more foolish than he actually looks. In that moment, he just lost more ground than he intended to take from White Money unknowingly.

14 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Mach16: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere be thinking like one aboki tyrant. Take note o that's how u know them. Just small position pere begin flex muscles like Rambo. Just incase he vies for any political position in the future, he ain't getting my vote cos na like this bubu take start

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Owodiran1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
TangoPredict:
*in wande coal's voice*

Because i want to cook for you Pere

Omo malo wo pe mo kere....
even if you want to sack me péré

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Greenerie(f): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere hates Whitemoney from day one that WM picked Pere as a wild card.Pere is wicked.

I know people say it's a strategy,it's all a game but WM is not the only one there,other 23 housemates are all threats to Pere!

Maria, liquorose,Emmanuel, Micheal, are also threats ...why he doesn't attack them,why only whitemoney?

White hasn't done anything to him? I have been observing him thinking he was just pretending and cooking but I noticed he has a good heart,very pure heart,he is the realest person in that house.He is just being himself, cooking , cleaning,making jokes,creating fun and games. Other HM are cool with him only Pere.

Why this hatred? He doesn't deserve it.
For this,I will give all my votes to Whitemoney,I will support to see him stay in that house to the end.Chai,the hatred is just too much.
Wicked Pere.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by MrHealth(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
I'm just coming out from the bathroom. Make I comot towel wear my PANT first grin

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by chudez0147(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kadejo:
The guy above me, which network you dey use?
Well, 2nd to comment. I'm moving up gradually.
Yesterday was 3rd

Now to the issue, Pere don get the guy scope. He wan Bleep him up.
Very correct

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by dammiedot(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
This guy is gonna add this HOH to his CV as leadership roles

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by akezn: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hahahahaha.

Lol @ sack

E be like say the drama done start

See my guy face

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
lalasticlala:
Checkout the look on Whitemoney's face after Pere sacked him from cooking for the housemates in the kitchen.

Pere, after winning the Head of the House told Maria about his plan to remove White Money from the kitchen. He feels that cooking in the kitchen is White Money's strategy to win.

So today, Pere gathered the Housemates and announced that since Whitemoney has been cooking for 2 weeks now, that there is the need to change that because he wants to stop 'Kitchen Monopoly'.

Whitemoney looks obviously shocked. grin grin
Lala also watch BBN? Wow! Nice to know.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Coldie(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kitchen monopoly lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking / BBNaija: Miracle Caught Putting On A Condom While Nina Was Asleep / Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.