Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day (42252 Views)

How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) / Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:24am On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

WhiteMoney knew the implications of what he's saying ..he's a game player...but many house mates thinks he's mindless of what he's doing. He's not. Do you know Most times he jumps at the opportunity to lead a game or be an MC? And when acting his MC role, next time pay attention to what he says...he steals the show, and also psychological place himself above everyother..lol..its a game..and he's playing it well.
Pere is just beginning to notice the strategy...even viewers are falling already.
The duty of the Housemate is to counter such cheap show of wit

That is WhiteMoney's character. Outside, in events, you will see him acting the same way if you get the chance. Pere should be reaching into himself to find his qualities that can make him shine. Use it to his advantage. If he keeps running a pull him down attitude, he will fail.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by FahBuLous: 12:25am On Aug 12, 2021
Let Pere come up for eviction against whitemoney let's see who will go home...
Pere is just a bitter jealous dude, he is threatened by whitemoney's dominance , pere is a scary cat and he will soon go home...

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Kuriosmynd: 12:29am On Aug 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Pere should learn how to play the game. He comes off as insecure when he is bothered about others shining instead of finding a way to shine.

It is called JEALOUSY. Not smartness.
WhiteMoney pushes himself into spot light msot times..and tries to be funny...he does it intentionally. And it's fine. Not everyone can do it..so don't crucify anybody who wants to counter him in the way he deem fit.
Pere is not lively, and not outspoken as WM...so he can use other tactics

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by FahBuLous: 12:30am On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

..so u are the person to dictate who a strategist should counter? You think Pere is daft like the average Nigerians who want to dash 90 million based on emotions and not sense, wit and tactics?
Many of u don't know WhiteMoney is playing a very dirty game,cos he's funny and very subtle abt his counter attack u people don't know... A smart person will see it
.how many times will WhiteMoney talkdown on people using comedy. He does it all the time and people laugh not knowing he's using them to shine...that's a strategy. Combine wit his over zealous kitchen affair...he will gain more power.....
WhiteMoney was advising Sammie one time...and told him he should remember he's hungry before he came to BBN...lol...that's condescending...he can choose a mild word other than using such degrading word..cos Sammie looks broke. He can't use that word on Pere.
You see, head of house is a strategic position designed by BBN.. u can use the power the way u feel...Pere will counter any body in the house if need be, he understands the game...
U people have victim mentality and not a player mentality
But you know whitemoney will go farther than pere on the show?? If you doubt me nd want to bet on it, ping me... Stop being foolish, pere is plain jealous of whitemoney... Abeg no quote me,carry ur foolishness dey ur lane, unless u wanna accept my bet

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Kuriosmynd: 12:31am On Aug 12, 2021
FahBuLous:
Let Pere come up for eviction against whitemoney let's see who will go home...
Pere is just a bitter jealous dude, he is threatened by whitemoney's dominance , pere is a scary cat and he will soon go home...
Lol. Intelligent people know Pere is one of the strongest in the house. Whitemoney has fans cos he mesmerized the fans with his cheap tactics...lol
...Pere will last in the house just as WhiteMoney will also last in the house...Micheal will also last ..cos he has a stromg personality, and intelligent

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by todugo(m): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Guy..forget it.. u can't get it, trust me....

WhiteMoneys strategy is already making low witted viewers go emotional about him...it's not even as if he's naturally funny...he's only outspoken and lively..... There's nothing wrong if Pere uses his own strategy...u can't tell Pere what strategy to use.. he's way smarter than u trust me if u can't see the whole antics of WM
Can you come to BBN show without substance and expect to win the show? Do you know whiteMoney before now to imply that his faking it? Pls point out one good strategy that Pere is using that does not involve "Manipulation"? If you where to entrust your business between white and Pere who would you hand it to with rest of mind of not been manipulated? You talk of smart. If only white and Pere where out for eviction who do you think will be evicted? If you remove Maria from the house what content do you think Pere will bring?
Their is a difference between being smart and manipulating people.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Kuriosmynd: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2021
FahBuLous:
But you know whitemoney will go farther than pere on the show?? If you doubt me nd want to bet on it, ping me... Stop being foolish, pere is plain jealous of whitemoney... Abeg no quote me,carry ur foolishness dey ur lane, unless u wanna accept my bet
Jealousy is part of the game.
When u see someone playing on your intelligence, u can get unruffled to attack the persom...that's what's happening.
Pere is seeing how WhiteMoney is playing on the intelligence of everybody. Lol...other people are daft to see it or don't know how to play the game
That's why it seems Pere is jealous...he's not perse...he knows it's a game, so he's approaching it like a game.
he only see how WM is playing on the intelligence of everyone to amass fans.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Kuriosmynd: 12:40am On Aug 12, 2021
todugo:

Can you come to BBN show without substance and expect to win the show? Do you know whiteMoney before now to imply that his faking it? Pls point out one good strategy that Pere is using that does not involve "Manipulation"? If you where to entrust your business between white and Pere who would you hand it to with rest of mind of not been manipulated? You talk of smart. If only white and Pere where out for eviction who do you think will be evicted? If you remove Maria from the house what content do you think Pere will bring?
Their is a difference between being smart and manipulating people.
Everything is fair in such kind of game bro, not a morality contest.....
And Pere has not done too bad...by changing the kitchen operation as the head of house.
It shows he's a keen observer and good game player. Pere is a calculative and scheming players.... WhiteMoney is a showmanship mesmerizing type of a player....we need such different tactical players in the house....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Kuriosmynd: 12:44am On Aug 12, 2021
FahBuLous:
I don't know what u are saying, you call pere's tactics smart and call whitemoney's tactics cheap... I am sorry for talking to you, you are a fool, if I quote you again, call me a fool... Idiot... Hypocrite...
Lol...e never reach like that...
The only time I supported Pere was in the way he changed the kitchen rule. That was a smart move no matter how u see it. Though the fault he had is making it sort of seem like he's against WM strategy....
WhiteMoneys tactics is cheap cos he's trying to warm his way into the heart of the fans by acting as if he's being himself...but he's actually very cunning and strategic. Only smart person can see it. Trust me..lol

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by todugo(m): 12:44am On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Jealousy is part of the game.
When u see someone playing on your intelligence, u can get unruffled to attack the persom...that's what's happening.
Pere is seeing how WhiteMoney is playing on the intelligence of everybody. Lol...other people are daft to see it or don't know how to play the game
That's why it seems Pere is jealous...he's not perse...he knows it's a game, so he's approaching it like a game.
he only see how WM is playing on the intelligence of everyone to amass fans.
How is WhiteMoney Manipulative? Is it wrong to entertain, by making HMs and viewers laugh and do house choirs of which the HMs are not willing to do. Don't you think Pere and Maria knowing that its a good strategy to be cooking also cook so that white can rest?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Kuriosmynd: 12:48am On Aug 12, 2021
todugo:

How is WhiteMoney Manipulative? Is it wrong to entertain, by making HMs and viewers laugh and do house choirs of which the HMs are not willing to do. Don't you think Pere and Maria knowing that its a good strategy to be cooking also cook so that white can rest?
They are the head of house for now...they can choose to make rules cos they have the power. It's part of the game.
Even if it was a lady that was cooking for 2 weeks, any smart head of house should be able to reshuffle it to allow for variety and engagement

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by todugo(m): 12:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Everything is fair in such kind of game bro, not a morality contest.....
And Pere has not done too bad...by changing the kitchen operation as the head of house.
It shows he's a keen observer and good game player. Pere is a calculative and scheming players.... WhiteMoney is a showmanship mesmerizing type of a player....we need such different tactical players in the house....
At the end, Pere won't still win and Whitemoney will be going home with the 90M. Such a waste of hate,malice,and trying to be manipulative...... tongue grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Kuriosmynd: 1:06am On Aug 12, 2021
todugo:

At the end, Pere won't still win and Whitemoney will be going home with the 90M. Such a waste of hate,malice,and trying to be manipulative...... tongue grin grin
You are too petty with ur love for WM.
I'm only going for someone with wit and sense....and Im not impressed yet with anyone..
I can see Micheal gaining massive raw fans very soon. He looks more original and wittty to me than all other housemates though he's spent jsut few days

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by zickyclef: 5:40am On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

A game is a tactical fight. Why do Nigerians don't have sense of competition like this. It's a competition where u use strategy to win. Any strategy u can bring up to counter ur opponent. 90million is at stake here..not a get together party
U know what Pere ended up making whitemoney to have more sympathizers(fans).

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Avviala: 6:06am On Aug 12, 2021
Op, the only reason you like Pere isn't because he is smart. Its because you are a condescending and insultive person who thinks highly of himself /herself.
You opened a thread to get opinions and its still you insulting the opinions of them and calling them dimwitted just because they refused to see Pere for the manipulative dumb Arrow that he is.

If he was intelligent like you said, he would subtlely knock over his opponent and not maliciously do it. He would know that Nigerians vote with emotions and would therefore find a way to gain Nigerians love and still knock his competitor out.
Ask Erica how it went last year. Her hate allowed Laycon to be handed the win so easily.

If he was also intelligent, he would find his strategy instead of knocking out someone's game. Ask what happened to Enkay. Truth is, he is the content of the show yet he is losing fans and making White money gain more fans. Nigerians love the mistreated who acts innocent. If he was intelligent, he should have read through Nigerians who are capable of keeping him in the house and up his game with them instead of making his so called competitor gain fans by trying so hard to kick him out.

I don't even like White money but I hate people who claim smart but don't act it.

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by phemmyfour: 6:36am On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
With respect to the reality Tv show, BBN, If you wish hate on Pere, I like him for seeing that bullshit and calling it out. How many Nigerian men will stay in kitchen all day, all week cooking where there are countless ladies playin about.?

It takes a man with balls, wit and gut to stir that house and disrupt that kitchen monopoly being weilded by WhiteMoney, while other house mates are acting like a family zombies.
BBN is a game, not a place for acting with herd mentality. Stir things up, that makes it interesting
Doesn't make sense for a man to be in kitchen all day all week, when there are ladies everywhere in the house. If it's a strategy, then it's a smart strategy for another housemate to see through it and quash it.
And if it's not a strategy, game aware men shouldnt encourage such kitchen monopoly, as it gives undue advantage to the person holding the monopoly, unless all other housemates are too dumb to know BBN is a game where 90 million is at stake. And all is fair, if within the house rules, in such game of one winner.

It's not a question of hatred...it's a matter of being smart to see certain moves that are trying to play on the intelligence of other players

In all matters of the house, White Money has been playing on the intelligence of other housemates, who are too dumb anyway. Even viewers aren't seeing it WhiteMoneys strategy.
.Pere sees it
Olodo

You don't see beyond your nose. The best cook are men. Check restaurants and eatries

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Darreytinho10(m): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2021
Whitemoney Abeg keep cooking o let wailers keep wailing grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by MufasaLion: 7:21am On Aug 12, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Isn't it unmanly for a grown ass Man like you to be sitting by your T.v (if you even have one) watching this nonsense show ?

You just spewed trash!

Most of the participants are just faking it, the Mulla is the target, the Idea is to market yourself not to be a hater.

I don't watch BBN

Then shut your sewage mouth and let others watch it with joy!

but this is exactly how laycon started, you're just afraid of the inevitable.
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by ofiko123(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2021
Whoever is following the BBnaija should give us update...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by zolajpower: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
With respect to the reality Tv show, BBN, If you wish hate on Pere, I like him for seeing that bullshit and calling it out. How many Nigerian men will stay in kitchen all day, all week cooking where there are countless ladies playin about.?

It takes a man with balls, wit and gut to stir that house and disrupt that kitchen monopoly being weilded by WhiteMoney, while other house mates are acting like a family zombies.
BBN is a game, not a place for acting with herd mentality. Stir things up, that makes it interesting
Doesn't make sense for a man to be in kitchen all day all week, when there are ladies everywhere in the house. If it's a strategy, then it's a smart strategy for another housemate to see through it and quash it.
And if it's not a strategy, game aware men shouldnt encourage such kitchen monopoly, as it gives undue advantage to the person holding the monopoly, unless all other housemates are too dumb to know BBN is a game where 90 million is at stake. And all is fair, if within the house rules, in such game of one winner.

It's not a question of hatred...it's a matter of being smart to see certain moves that are trying to play on the intelligence of other players

In all matters of the house, White Money has been playing on the intelligence of other housemates, who are too dumb anyway. Even viewers aren't seeing it WhiteMoneys strategy.
.Pere sees it
Finally I can see through the fence . I'm in support of this move by Pere

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Verysmart101: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2021
Jerryherd:
Most kitchen of 2 star to 5 star hotels and restaurants have 90% man staffs from stewards to high chef... It's only in Nigeria you find women around kitchen catering for many people
Hotel and restaurant you say and they are doing it for the money.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Blitzerz: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2021
But it is good behaviour for men to be pursuing fair skinned women around the house like Pere is doing abi?

Op, this is bull crap.
Erase this post.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Darkblood: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Okay. Hypocrites.
Lol
But he didn't lie
You are sitting around watching other people live their life and you see that as fun
Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Brainbox2020(m): 7:26am On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

You think Pere is daft like the average Nigerians who want to dash 90 million based on emotions and not sense, wit and tactics?

With the way you talk, it's obvious you're as daft a pere.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by babyfaceafrica: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2021
FahBuLous:
a country that voted buhari over Jonathan, they even voted him twice, nothing can surprise me.. We ain't that intelligent. We vote base on tribe, religion and emotions

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema / BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction / NTA Uses Machete To Represent Razor Blade In Crime Story. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.