Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day (42263 Views)

How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) / Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Saintmary(f): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2021
Avviala:
Op, the only reason you like Pere isn't because he is smart. Its because you are a condescending and insultive person who thinks highly of himself /herself.
You opened a thread to get opinions and its still you insulting the opinions of them and calling them dimwitted just because they refused to see Pere for the manipulative dumb Arrow that he is.

If he was intelligent like you said, he would subtlely knock over his opponent and not maliciously do it. He would know that Nigerians vote with emotions and would therefore find a way to gain Nigerians love and still knock his competitor out.
Ask Erica how it went last year. Her hate allowed Laycon to be handed the win so easily.

If he was also intelligent, he would find his strategy instead of knocking out someone's game. Ask what happened to Enkay. Truth is, he is the content of the show yet he is losing fans and making White money gain more fans. Nigerians love the mistreated who acts innocent. If he was intelligent, he should have read through Nigerians who are capable of keeping him in the house and up his game with them instead of making his so called competitor gain fans by trying so hard to kick him out.

I don't even like White money but I hate people who claim smart but don't act it.
Good point.
It takes a good strategy to counter a manipulative schemer.
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by seyz91(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2021
You said it all

Don't mind that mumu OP

As in pere's case
It's obvious to the blind that it's nothing but his Hatred and Envy for white money
todugo:

Is whitemoney the only person with a strategy? He should also say that saga is monopolising the Gym. Rose is not also a competition too?? She has not be norminate for two straight week! That did not bother him but it's whitemoney cooking in the kitchen that is giving him headache. Abeg pack on side my eye dey red undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Emeka71(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2021
joyousever:
Are you watching the show at all or you're watching the back of your Tv? He's no longer the wildcard since he and Maria weren't able to be "decoded" at the same time. So they're now "bonafide" housemates! Got it? Talking about likeness, who told you people don't like him? Have you checked other social media to weigh his level of fanship? Even if he's perceived as the Devil's advocate, I tell you that he'll be retained till the last day! He's a major content creator. Remember viewers can keep a housemate there for being the "bad" one. Remember Cee Cee and Tacha! Just watch out. Lol grin
Obviously Pere is a housemate to watch and he would definitely go far in the competition because of his tactics; he looks like a likely winner of the show; he executes good leadership skills unlike others who don't seem too serious and also he has Maria on his side who is also another influential housemate.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by seyz91(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2021
Confirm!
TheGoodJoe:
There are two kinds of men.

Those with a plan to succeed.

And those who have no plan to succeed and only think of how to spoil the plans of others.

Pere should feel ashamed for showing the world the kind of man he is. He is only thinking what is this person planning, how will I spoil it.

He should learn how to hustle and allow others who know how to hustle continue.

Pere is just a hater. He has low self esteem. His saboteur acts will only make WhiteMoney bigger.

Last last, WhiteMoney for the Money.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by seyz91(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2021
Mumus if una like make una kill urself ontop bbnaija

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by seyz91(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2021
Confirm!
todugo:

WhiteMoney being funny is to make the HMs and the viewer to laugh and to like him and see him for what he is, his personality which comes natural. His advice to Sammie was not to make Sammy seem as if he was poor. "Hunger for the 90M"
Pere on the other hand. How many times have pere adviced the housemates without Manipulating them to achieve his own selfish interest? I am not against one trying to be strategic, but let it be for the games only not for personal hate or feeling. Pere should FOCUS on his own strategy to win the 90M and not WhiteMoney.He wants white to leave not because of the game but based on malice.
An opponent make mistakes when he allows his heart to make decisions instead of his head. Pere just shot himself on the foot
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by reddingtonblack: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Jerryherd:

For goodness sake cooking for a white family of 2 to 4 the men and kids still offers help

Now a former Puf puf seller at Yaba decided to cook good meal for 22 adults for free, all of a sudden it's not manly, it's strategy, it's blah blah blah

Well during camping, military training, and social gathering even NYSC, Men do volunteer to man the kitchen and they are not seeing as less of a man or a skimmer

Offering assistance or a helping hands to the woman of the house does not negate "women owns the kitchen"
visit NL kitchen thread run an hypothesis btw M & F to see whu as more flare for cooking, i am sure whatever result you get will be enough to justapost cooking is not a man's tin even tho so men can do it well,
whitemoney is a great guy with different potentials buh among the guy his uniqueness is cooking, that makes it a strategy.
no one as said whitemoney can't assist if he wants buh the kitchen responsibility now belongs to all instead of one, makes sense.
there is a thin line btw assisting n stealing the show buh they're two different things.
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Emeka71(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2021
seyz91:
You said it all

Don't mind that mumu OP

As in pere's case
It's obvious to the blind that it's nothing but his Hatred and Envy for white money
I don't think that Pere hates white-money because if not he would have nominated him to eviction the 2nd time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Diligence: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Is this observer talking abt the same WhiteMoney that puts his spirit, soul & body in all group tasks, even initiating some social, fun activities?

What do u want? Some1 that fights & quarrels with everyone?

People self.... Keep campaigning for WM...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by seyz91(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2021
Confirm!
Kuriosmynd:

WhiteMoney knew the implications of what he's saying ..he's a game player...but many house mates thinks he's mindless of what he's doing. He's not. Do you know Most times he jumps at the opportunity to lead a game or be an MC? And when acting his MC role, next time pay attention to what he says...he steals the show, and also psychological place himself above everyother..lol..its a game..and he's playing it well.
Pere is just beginning to notice the strategy...even viewers are falling already.
The duty of the Housemate is to counter such cheap show of wit
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by seyz91(m): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2021
Confirm!
TheGoodJoe:

Pere should learn how to play the game. He comes off as insecure when he is bothered about others shining instead of finding a way to shine.

It is called JEALOUSY. Not smartness.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by seyz91(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Nope, forget the nomination second time, no sane person will do that

He didn't want his hate to be obvious reason he didn't nominate him for eviction second time cuz surprisingly the guy escaped first eviction and it's not just logical to nominate him again but trust me deep down he wanna be nominating him weekly

He was just trying to make it look like not hate, if you were in his shoe you wouldn't wanna choose your enemy second time like that, he only gave space, you will see he would notice him the third time

It is what it is
Emeka71:
I don't think that Pere hates white-money because if not he would have nominated him to eviction the 2nd time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by greggng: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2021
The response here reminds me of Nigeria . A country where one part of the country sees nothing wrong in ruling at the detriment of the others . As a man that believes in fairness ..,I am 100 percent with pere on this one . White mobey told the whole world that he doesn't cook at home...so is he now using bbn as a training ground? He is simply fake and strategic ...he lied ...cooking for many people takes some kind of serious practice ....is not something u do without practice ...otherwise house mate would 've being complaining about the quality of the food. At the end of this program white money fans will be disappointed how fake he is

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by sisitito01(f): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2021
You can call it a strategy if you like but since when has being strategic on this show become a crime? And saying he's cooking in a house full of ladies is very dumb. I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by mabea: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2021
joyousever:
Great observation! I personally don't fancy this behaviour/ habit of his since the inception of the show! It's extremely unmanly! And those of them making reference to Rico, to what extent did the cooking save him from eviction? Or did it lead him to the top 3? I love the alpha male personality/ leadership role in Pere!! The kitchen role should be delegated exactly as he has made it. Most people in RantHQ are really applauding Pere and this has warmed him into the hearts of lovers and haters alike! I hate what dislike!
I think it is White Money's to worry about and not Pere. Pete's strategy will fail him because he will end up loosing many fans. By the way I don't fancy white money but Pere was wrong.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by mabea: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2021
greggng:
The response here reminds me of Nigeria . A country where one part of the country sees nothing wrong in ruling at the detriment of the others . As a man that believes in fairness ..,I am 100 percent with pere on this one . White mobey told the whole world that he doesn't cook at home...so is he now using bbn as a training ground? He is simply fake and strategic ...he lied ...cooking for many people takes some kind of serious practice ....is not something u do without practice ...otherwise house mate would 've being complaining about the quality of the food. At the end of this program white money fans will be disappointed how fake he is
There's nothing wrong with having a strategy. But Pere was too petty and it cost him greatly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by reddingtonblack: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2021
seyz91:
Nope, forget the nomination second time, no sane person will do that

He didn't want his hate to be obvious reason he didn't nominate him for eviction second time cuz surprisingly the guy escaped first eviction and it's noy just logical to nominate him again but trust me deep down he wanna be nominating him weekly

He was just trying to make it look like not hate, if you were in his shoe you wouldn't wanna choose your enemy second time like that, he only gave space, you will see he would notice him the third time

It is what it is

what if he dislikes him, is it a romantic show or a game, every contestant is threat to the other chances of win, the entrics of game is to take out threat by any means necessary that is not hate.
since they can't win as a group the show mandates every contestant to play an individual card, naa jungle all man for himself.
call it hate, buh its not a love show neither

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by shasetite(f): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2021
ok
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Sanjemiga: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2021
I don't like white money and It's sad that he will win. Something is off about him and I am never wrong about peoples character. From the beginning and how the game started it looked like a well orchestrated plan by the organisers to give him the money. They generated fan pages that had thousands of followers of white money in a week. His face was on every pop up on social media within one week. It's no coincidence. Even though he eventually wins, I don't think he should get it easily. Thats why I support pere. What content has he given other than cooking and his subtle jabs. Infact in all the winners of biggy, its like we are dashing the money to white money without him doing absolutely nothing. I'm glad people are beginning to see it. The organisers program their winner and the followers just go with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by babyfaceafrica: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2021
greggng:
no be Nigerians again, fall for MMM, fall for racksterli.. Very easy to deceive.. Just play on their emotions

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by babyfaceafrica: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2021
mabea:
There's nothing wrong with having a strategy. But Pere was too petty and it cost him greatly.
pettyness is a strategy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by greggng: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2021
mabea:

Pere wasn't too petty , he is proactive ....that is what we lack in nigeria ...we are reactive ...we can prevent things that will affect us from affecting us....that is being proactive ...we don't wait for it to happen before we start acting ...it is too late to cry when the head is off. White money is fake ...he should sit down and enjoy other peoples food same way the enjoyed his ...nothing wrong with that

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Geenosko: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
With respect to the reality Tv show, BBN, If you wish hate on Pere, I like him for seeing that bullshit and calling it out. How many Nigerian men will stay in kitchen all day, all week cooking where there are countless ladies playin about.?

It takes a man with balls, wit and gut to stir that house and disrupt that kitchen monopoly being weilded by WhiteMoney, while other house mates are acting like a family zombies.
BBN is a game, not a place for acting with herd mentality. Stir things up, that makes it interesting
Doesn't make sense for a man to be in kitchen all day all week, when there are ladies everywhere in the house. If it's a strategy, then it's a smart strategy for another housemate to see through it and quash it.
And if it's not a strategy, game aware men shouldnt encourage such kitchen monopoly, as it gives undue advantage to the person holding the monopoly, unless all other housemates are too dumb to know BBN is a game where 90 million is at stake. And all is fair, if within the house rules, in such game of one winner.

It's not a question of hatred...it's a matter of being smart to see certain moves that are trying to play on the intelligence of other players

In all matters of the house, White Money has been playing on the intelligence of other housemates, who are too dumb anyway. Even viewers aren't seeing it WhiteMoneys strategy.
.Pere sees it

Cooking isn't gender specific.
It's 2021.
Do away with this archaic mindset.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Kuriosmynd: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Sanjemiga:
I don't like white money and It's sad that he will win. Something is off about him and I am never wrong about peoples character. From the beginning and how the game started it looked like a well orchestrated plan by the organisers to give him the money. They generated fan pages that had thousands of followers of white money in a week. His face was on every pop up on social media within one week. It's no coincidence. Even though he eventually wins, I don't think he should get it easily. Thats why I support pere. What content has he given other than cooking and his subtle jabs. Infact in all the winners of biggy, its like we are dashing the money to white money without him doing absolutely nothing. I'm glad people are beginning to see it. The organisers program their winner and the followers just go with it.
Exactly. Nigerians no kuku geh sense.
WM that throws jab at edicatt cos he couldn't go. He kmows many people are more Schooled than him in the house, so he downplays education like the typical Nigerian who bleats about hustling...that's another strategy since Nigerians love throwing jabs at education cos the country is bad and doesn't recognize intellect.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by onlygiddi: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Hahaha. Pele. I'm allergic to low witted talks.. that's why u people voted Buhari twice

YOU ARE A FULANI HERDSMAN LOL , A SON OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD THE PED0fILE , grin ; 1mBECILE De0M0NIC, SCAMMING , BLOOD SUCKING RAPIST .

WHITE MONEY WILL WIN THE SHOW GO AND DIE . PERE GO SOON GO WATCH LOL.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Tzar(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2021
As long as ALL housemates ain’t up for eviction, subtle scheming & alliances are part of playing the game.
Also, apart from warming up to the viewing public, avoiding nominations is a card you should play. Whitemoney was trying to be so indispensable, nobody will be willing to nominate him for a long time. Pere saw through that & attempted to ruffle the strategy… that is fair game!

TheGoodJoe:

This is big brother. You can not game the system. You have to find a way to bring out your inner quality. Focusing on bringing down another will block your inner quality.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by jikins(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Sanjemiga:

People that reason like you is why I nor get hope for this country. When WM was bringing up games for them to play like the fashion show and the singing one few days ago you were blind. When he was shining in the first biggie task you were blind when he is throwing ideas and implementing them during tasks preparation your eye never still open. Na only when he is in the kitchen cooking na only then your eyes go open how will you not ask a useless question of what content has he brought to the house?

To your first point bbnaija sat down and started generating fan pages for only one HM. Chai una mumu never do? Why una dey reason like small children. Your matter tire me oh I swear

What content has your Pere brought apart from kitchen coup

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Dindondin(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

A game is a tactical fight. Why do Nigerians don't have sense of competition like this. It's a competition where u use strategy to win. Any strategy u can bring up to counter ur opponent. 90million is at stake here..not a get together party
Fan of Pere you are sighted.
Your statement here made me say that.
FYI, I m not a fan of BBN or Whitemoney.
But I ll analyse what you said here:
You said it's tactical of Pere to bad mouth Whitemoney. That's how Tacha was disqualified. That's how that mumu that was beefing Lekan last year was evicted too.
This same way, Pere is leaving in 3 weeks time.
Bad mouthing is a negative thing to do. Mark my words. Whitemoney ll win & Liquorose ll come second

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Iwantpeace: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
todugo:

Is whitemoney the only person with a strategy? He should also say that saga is monopolising the Gym. Rose is not also a competition too?? She has not be norminate for two straight week! That did not bother him but it's whitemoney cooking in the kitchen that is giving him headache. Abeg pack on side my eye dey red undecided undecided undecided
God bless you jare.. he won't say that about saga because saga is his friend . Pere is just jealous of WM

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by mabea: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
pettyness is a strategy
Then why criticize White money
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by sumofus(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pere may have done well with his disruptive counter-strategy, but sitting with Maria to discuss same in such an emotive manner was altogether classless and stupid. He earned a potential traitor in Maria, and a sympathetic block of votes for WhiteMoney

Kuriosmynd:
With respect to the reality Tv show, BBN, If you wish hate on Pere, I like him for seeing that bullshit and calling it out. How many Nigerian men will stay in kitchen all day, all week cooking where there are countless ladies playin about.?

It takes a man with balls, wit and gut to stir that house and disrupt that kitchen monopoly being weilded by WhiteMoney, while other house mates are acting like a family zombies.
BBN is a game, not a place for acting with herd mentality. Stir things up, that makes it interesting
Doesn't make sense for a man to be in kitchen all day all week, when there are ladies everywhere in the house. If it's a strategy, then it's a smart strategy for another housemate to see through it and quash it.
And if it's not a strategy, game aware men shouldnt encourage such kitchen monopoly, as it gives undue advantage to the person holding the monopoly, unless all other housemates are too dumb to know BBN is a game where 90 million is at stake. And all is fair, if within the house rules, in such game of one winner.

It's not a question of hatred...it's a matter of being smart to see certain moves that are trying to play on the intelligence of other players

In all matters of the house, White Money has been playing on the intelligence of other housemates, who are too dumb anyway. Even viewers aren't seeing it WhiteMoneys strategy.
.Pere sees it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction / Juliet Njamanze Dazzlea In "Love Thy Neighbour", Hits Cinema / NTA Uses Machete To Represent Razor Blade In Crime Story. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.