Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day (42959 Views)

How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) / Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by mabea: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
greggng:

Pere wasn't too petty , he is proactive ....that is what we lack in nigeria ...we are reactive ...we can prevent things that will affect us from affecting us....that is being proactive ...we don't wait for it to happen before we start acting ...it is too late to cry when the head is off. White money is fake ...he should sit down and enjoy other peoples food same way the enjoyed his ...nothing wrong with that
I don't see him as faking. You can't fake things that long. My submission is that Pere should have looked for other strategies rather than making look obvious that he has a thing against White Money.

By the way,So strange to me discussing Bbn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Draxy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Honestly you guys (not babes’ ooh) who see BBN as entertainment is super weird to me. Except u married and ur wife makes u watch it often, but as a guy, home alone you switch on the TV to BBN, and your family /friend is not in the house? wow i really DUFF cap for you. Put some discovery station, learn some new thing, or anything man.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Stanfeelings: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Isn't it unmanly for a grown ass Man like you to be sitting by your T.v (if you even have one) watching this nonsense show?

Most of the participants are just faking it, the Mulla is the target, the Idea is to market yourself not to be a hater.

I don't watch BBN but this is exactly how laycon started, you're just afraid of the inevitable.
SO ITS MANLY TO COME HERE, READ THE WRITEUPS AND COMMENTS AND STILL TALK RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Dextre(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Isn't it unmanly for a grown ass Man like you to be sitting by your T.v (if you even have one) watching this nonsense show?

Most of the participants are just faking it, the Mulla is the target, the Idea is to market yourself not to be a hater.

I don't watch BBN but this is exactly how laycon started, you're just afraid of the inevitable.

Ole, I bet u do grin grin and mehn, u cannot just siddon and tell people what to watch and what not. Like do you think you are better than the people watching it ni? I don’t understand

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by princejenks(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
This is over analyzing issues here, besides @op, low witted people enjoy entertainment more so Pere's strategy will not work for long with viewers but WM's strategy is guaranteed to get him to top 5 in that house
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Laeroy(f): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
zickyclef:
Y can't pere impress his fans without badmouthing whitemoney. Is BBN a fight together or what.

Even life itself is a jungle, you keep fighting everyday , crushing every other obstacles to survive...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by ProphetJeroboam: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sanjemiga:
I don't like white money and It's sad that he will win. Something is off about him and I am never wrong about peoples character. From the beginning and how the game started it looked like a well orchestrated plan by the organisers to give him the money. They generated fan pages that had thousands of followers of white money in a week. His face was on every pop up on social media within one week. It's no coincidence. Even though he eventually wins, I don't think he should get it easily. Thats why I support pere. What content has he given other than cooking and his subtle jabs. Infact in all the winners of biggy, its like we are dashing the money to white money without him doing absolutely nothing. I'm glad people are beginning to see it. The organisers program their winner and the followers just go with it.
Coincidently he rode on the Obi Cubana wave with his entrance into the house even though they were supposedly quarantined during the burial and should not have known about it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Mrexcell(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

..so u are the person to dictate who a strategist should counter? You think Pere is daft like the average Nigerians who want to dash 90 million based on emotions and not sense, wit and tactics?
Many of u don't know WhiteMoney is playing a very dirty game,cos he's funny and very subtle abt his counter attack u people don't know... A smart person will see it
.how many times will WhiteMoney talkdown on people using comedy. He does it all the time and people laugh not knowing he's using them to shine...that's a strategy. Combine wit his over zealous kitchen affair...he will gain more power.....
WhiteMoney was advising Sammie one time...and told him he should remember he's hungry before he came to BBN...lol...that's condescending...he can choose a mild word other than using such degrading word..cos Sammie looks broke. He can't use that word on Pere.
You see, head of house is a strategic position designed by BBN.. u can use the power the way u feel...Pere will counter any body in the house if need be, he understands the game...
U people have victim mentality and not a player mentality

What strategy does pere himself have is it running after the ladies in the house like a sex starved he goat? The guy just feel envious and threatened by the way the housemates love wm I can guarantee u that he is going to leave that house before whitemoney does and even watch wm on his tv win the grand prize. Whitemoney is more intelligent and smarter than him even though he is more educated and exposed than him that's why wm promised him to pay him back the hate with kindness which will definitely drive him mad. Pere is just acting for the camera the guy is completely fake and a flirt who is trying hard to take advantage of maria in the house but the oyibo girl is wiser and smarter than him. People who know him have even now starting digging out his past and revealing his true identity on the social media how he took advantage of a white female US citizen to get his green card in America and later divorced the innocent lady within a year in 2010 the divorce papers was even posted to show the world that it's actually a true story not a defamation. Maria will definitely see all these including all the recorded rubbish he said about her while in the house when she gets out of that house and finally know the kind of human being she is dealing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Deji1510: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

..so u are the person to dictate who a strategist should counter? You think Pere is daft like the average Nigerians who want to dash 90 million based on emotions and not sense, wit and tactics?
Many of u don't know WhiteMoney is playing a very dirty game,cos he's funny and very subtle abt his counter attack u people don't know... A smart person will see it
.how many times will WhiteMoney talkdown on people using comedy. He does it all the time and people laugh not knowing he's using them to shine...that's a strategy. Combine wit his over zealous kitchen affair...he will gain more power.....
WhiteMoney was advising Sammie one time...and told him he should remember he's hungry before he came to BBN...lol...that's condescending...he can choose a mild word other than using such degrading word..cos Sammie looks broke. He can't use that word on Pere.
You see, head of house is a strategic position designed by BBN.. u can use the power the way u feel...Pere will counter any body in the house if need be, he understands the game...
Sharap there ogbeni. Your write up would have made more sense if it's actually devoid of sentiment. It's obvious you're rooting for Pere. So don't pretending as if you're analysing issue from a critical point of view. Is #WhiteMoney the only threat? What about Liquorose, Maria, Boma? Infact, pere is not smart. It's already obvious to all housemates that Pere doesn't like #WhiteMoney. To me, he's just a self-acclaimed strategist and detective. An experienced strategist will do a clean job without any fucking traces. Even #WhiteMoney got him right as one of the wildcards. Is that one a detective?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Mrexcell(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

You see. U don't understand the game.
Head of house has power in the game. It's an ACE or something.....stop acting as if it's some church show where they reward the most nice person. The game is not about being nice...it's about outwitting the other people to the point of viewers liking u...which ever way u can do it.....WM is outwitting others wit his game...others should try and counter him...abi Dem one play?

But he ended up making WM to gain more fans while himself lost quite a few. His dumb envious countering backfired on him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by tobyke: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Okay. Hypocrites.
your hatred for whitemoney will kill you soon. Most big men have male chefs in the kitchens. Keep deceiving yourself. At this your age, you still have that mentality cooking is just for ladies.

Lazy Nigerian youth�

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Iwantpeace: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
Deji1510:

Sharap there ogbeni. Your write up would have made more sense if it's actually devoid of sentiment. It's obvious you're rooting for Pere. So don't pretending as if you're analysing issue from a critical point of view. Is #WhiteMoney the only threat? What about Liquorose, Maria, Boma? Infact, pere is not smart. It's already obvious to all housemates that Pere doesn't like #WhiteMoney. To me, he's just a self-acclaimed strategist and detective. An experienced strategist will do a clean job without any fucking traces. Even #WhiteMoney got him right as one of the wildcards. Is that one a detective?
Thank you jare..is it not surprising that he could only figure out white money's strategy? What about the others?
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by bakesntakes(m): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
With respect to the reality Tv show, BBN, If you wish hate on Pere, I like him for seeing that bullshit and calling it out. How many Nigerian men will stay in kitchen all day, all week cooking where there are countless ladies playin about.?

It takes a man with balls, wit and gut to stir that house and disrupt that kitchen monopoly being weilded by WhiteMoney, while other house mates are acting like a family zombies.
BBN is a game, not a place for acting with herd mentality. Stir things up, that makes it interesting
Doesn't make sense for a man to be in kitchen all day all week, when there are ladies everywhere in the house. If it's a strategy, then it's a smart strategy for another housemate to see through it and quash it.
And if it's not a strategy, game aware men shouldnt encourage such kitchen monopoly, as it gives undue advantage to the person holding the monopoly, unless all other housemates are too dumb to know BBN is a game where 90 million is at stake. And all is fair, if within the house rules, in such game of one winner.

It's not a question of hatred...it's a matter of being smart to see certain moves that are trying to play on the intelligence of other players

In all matters of the house, White Money has been playing on the intelligence of other housemates, who are too dumb anyway. Even viewers aren't seeing it WhiteMoneys strategy.
.Pere sees it

Oga that was his strategy and the reason for the strategy was to win the housemates and viewers over which he already did, so Pere removing him from the kitchen is too late.

Instead he has only made himself a target to the housemates because they now see him as a dictator and not a leader.

The other night he called all the housemates for a meeting only for Him to say he's the HOH and deserves all respect, he messed up that moment, then worsened everything by removing WM from the kitchen.

Do you know how many HM will target him for eviction.

If he's nominated, there's very high tendency he's leaving the house, unlike WM who might not even be nominated for eviction for a long time.

Pere has shot himself in his balls

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by enemmo(f): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pere has done nothing wrong.

There should be division of labour. I wasn't too comfortable with White money cooking all the time.

Who knew if Niyi, Beatrice or Yerins were good cooks too?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Bigpat: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
But so far he is the content creator in the house, he stirs things, keeps them busy with great ideas, engaging them with activities, despite having the time for the kitchen. He probably likes it, he is not complaining, if it is a strategy, so be it, after all it's a game, maybe that is how he wants to play it and could work for him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by KayCee92(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Chai, after reading that your "hungry", I can now say that overthinking sometimes is bad. Very bad. People who over think and over plan most times over do things. I was watching the day he said that and I can tell u that you have utterly misrepresented things. He did not call Sammie hungry man, he was simply saying that in general terms. Not calling Sammie hungry per season. He was telling those listening, not just Sammie to "Shine their eyes" and not let anything or anyone stand in their way of getting that price money. Na now I even rate you and the rating no make sense at all. Ndi strategy and smart. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by antontech(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

A game is a tactical fight. Why do Nigerians don't have sense of competition like this. It's a competition where u use strategy to win. Any strategy u can bring up to counter ur opponent. 90million is at stake here..not a get together party

Whitemoney have initiated and carried out the fashion and sing for me show but u only saw the kitchen. Nawao
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by KayCee92(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Choosing a mild word means not being real.

WhiteMoney is real. He says it as it is.

Don't mind that guy, he did not even understand what Whitemoney meant when he said "Hungry". He took it literally. Send some1 like OP to that house and he will be out in 1 week. He will make so many enemies thinking he has strategy that everyone will nominate him for eviction grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by KayCee92(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

WhiteMoney knew the implications of what he's saying ..he's a game player...but many house mates thinks he's mindless of what he's doing. He's not. Do you know Most times he jumps at the opportunity to lead a game or be an MC? And when acting his MC role, next time pay attention to what he says...he steals the show, and also psychological place himself above everyother..lol..its a game..and he's playing it well.
Pere is just beginning to notice the strategy...even viewers are falling already.
The duty of the Housemate is to counter such cheap show of wit

U just contradict yourself over and over. You call it cheap show of wit and then still commend Pere for being witty. I give up on you abeg. Jut say u like Pere and move on bro.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Gfskw: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by MoIbrahim: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pere and Maria are on their way home for being so petty.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Jaybee8181(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
If a lady had been in that kitchen for just Three days we wouldn't hear the end of it....woke feminists would have been about and wailing till eternity...
A man decided to do it so what's the nonsense write up about
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by MNDY(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
With respect to the reality Tv show, BBN, If you wish hate on Pere, I like him for seeing that bullshit and calling it out. How many Nigerian men will stay in kitchen all day, all week cooking where there are countless ladies playin about.?

It takes a man with balls, wit and gut to stir that house and disrupt that kitchen monopoly being weilded by WhiteMoney, while other house mates are acting like a family zombies.
BBN is a game, not a place for acting with herd mentality. Stir things up, that makes it interesting
Doesn't make sense for a man to be in kitchen all day all week, when there are ladies everywhere in the house. If it's a strategy, then it's a smart strategy for another housemate to see through it and quash it.
And if it's not a strategy, game aware men shouldnt encourage such kitchen monopoly, as it gives undue advantage to the person holding the monopoly, unless all other housemates are too dumb to know BBN is a game where 90 million is at stake. And all is fair, if within the house rules, in such game of one winner.

It's not a question of hatred...it's a matter of being smart to see certain moves that are trying to play on the intelligence of other players

In all matters of the house, White Money has been playing on the intelligence of other housemates, who are too dumb anyway. Even viewers aren't seeing it WhiteMoneys strategy.
.Pere sees it

Will the new selected cooks win the heart of viewers or votes? Whitemoney came with a strategy. BBNaija is a game. Pere should play his own game. He can be washing the Housemates' clothes as a strategy. There are different strategies anyone can use.

They have issues - the struggle for Maria and how Whitemoney almost exposed his Wildcard status. Relieving Whitemoney from the kitchen was pure hatred.
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by MNDY(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
greggng:
The response here reminds me of Nigeria . A country where one part of the country sees nothing wrong in ruling at the detriment of the others . As a man that believes in fairness ..,I am 100 percent with pere on this one . White mobey told the whole world that he doesn't cook at home...so is he now using bbn as a training ground? He is simply fake and strategic ...he lied ...cooking for many people takes some kind of serious practice ....is not something u do without practice ...otherwise house mate would 've being complaining about the quality of the food. At the end of this program white money fans will be disappointed how fake he is

BBNaija itself is a game won with strategy (whether fake or real). So, no fan who knows it will be dissapointed my dear.
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Habib101: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
When u sees it as bullshit someone sees it as opportunity, it seems like this man is an ancient individual most of the best chefs we have globally now men, and when u talk about bbn whitemoney knows what he's doing he went there for business.
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by OCway92806: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
How is this even an article
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by joyousever(f): 2:59am On Aug 13, 2021
Next please!!
safarigirl:

So, you admit that cooking could not save Rico, but you think Pere has sense by saying cooking is WhiteMoney's strategy? Did Rico not go home the first time he was up?

Your manly Pere is a foolish man. Pere is not an Alpha Male, he is a Beta that thinks himself an Alpha.

An Alpha Male will NEVER, NEVER go out of his way to attack another man he thinks himself greater than.

Na so una dey use Alpha Male tag deceive Teddy A that year, but the moment he came up with Miracle, the real Alpha Male, na he and him babe chop eviction.

Pere is digging his own grave on this show, and it will end in tears for hint
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by joyousever(f): 3:01am On Aug 13, 2021
Go and nominate him naa![ E go shock you to see his black charismatic face in day 77. Lol grin ;Dquote author=ogwuche4u post=104701145]

I bet you pere will not escape eviction if nominated. [/quote]
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by joyousever(f): 3:03am On Aug 13, 2021
Go and nominate him naa! it will shock you to see his black charismatic face smiling at you on day 77! Pere for the pepper! Lol grin
ogwuche4u:

I bet you pere will not escape eviction if nominated.
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by joyousever(f): 3:08am On Aug 13, 2021
Did they like Cee Cee or Tacha in the house? They kept standing up every Sunday but their fans kept saving them. Just watch out for the last day! Note that Pere is the real content, therefore , Biggie will not let Pere leave, otherwise people will stop watching BBN. Lol grin
ogwuche4u:

A wild card now a major content? Na WA o... Even in the house there, nobody likes pere talk more of fans outside.
Re: BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day by Emeka71(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
seyz91:
Nope, forget the nomination second time, no sane person will do that

He didn't want his hate to be obvious reason he didn't nominate him for eviction second time cuz surprisingly the guy escaped first eviction and it's not just logical to nominate him again but trust me deep down he wanna be nominating him weekly

He was just trying to make it look like not hate, if you were in his shoe you wouldn't wanna choose your enemy second time like that, he only gave space, you will see he would notice him the third time

It is what it is
That means he would be wishing other housemates would nominate white-money since he is tactically unable to nominate him himself; I even believe he must have planned with Maria (his babe) to nominate him the 1st time because thier nomination were similar and seemed like a planned something and you see that he has Maria on his side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark / BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces / #bbnaija: Elo Tried Cuddling With Diane, She Refused (photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.