Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos (2135 Views)

See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / Edo University Begins Second Semester Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by samsononyilo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin they wanted to kill us today, I really didn't know what to write..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by sexymonkey(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Even an average student should be able to answer that question conveniently.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by samsononyilo(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
sexymonkey:

Help me answer it biko.

1 Like

Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:28am On Aug 12, 2021
sexymonkey:

Oga I'm a psychology student,even for a 400 level student that question is not easy , is like you don't know what psychological analysis is , you think is to write stories

10 Likes

Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:30am On Aug 12, 2021
samsononyilo:

Pele oh , chidinma entered my exam too grin good luck dear ,
Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by Ken4agent(m): 2:58am On Aug 12, 2021
I love lecturers who think outside the box with creative exam Q.....more like application Q

It is this type of Question you ask student to go in with their lecture note and who go fail go still fail

Not smoke old conservative lecturers that are addicted to Q like:
List, enumerate, highlight, differentiate etc

9 Likes

Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by phemmyfour: 6:32am On Aug 12, 2021
samsononyilo:
Nonsense

Chidinma gave two different statements. Which of them are the students going to use. The question is vague
Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by Richy4(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2021
I did a borrowed course in Psychology way back in 200L...Though I can't remember anything about it... it was just a bird course.. we fly through it and pass smiley
But If I should answer that question, I will concentrate more on materialism amongst the youth...

<<Did poverty play a role on quest for wealth
<<< Environmental factors
<<<What must have happened that led a married man to a hotel
<<<<<How to stop the trend of young people looking for materialism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by Kriss216: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2021
phemmyfour:
Nonsense

Chidinma gave two different statements. Which of them are the students going to news use. The question is vague

2 Likes

Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by samsononyilo(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Oga I'm a psychology student,even for a 400 level student that question is not easy , is like you don't know what psychological analysis is , you think is to write stories

Don't mind him boss, he thinks is just by writting stories.
Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by samsononyilo(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Pele oh , chidinma entered my exam too grin good luck dear ,

grin it took me like 20mints before started answering that question
Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by samsononyilo(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2021
Richy4:
I did a borrowed course in Psychology way back in 200L...Though I can't remember anything about it... it was just a bird course.. we fly through it and pass smiley
But If I should answer that question, I will concentrate more on materialism amongst the youth...

<<Did poverty play a role on quest for wealth
<<< Environmental factors
<<<What must have happened that led a married man to a hotel
<<<<<How to stop the trend of young people looking for materialism

what about legal profiling?
Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by samsononyilo(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2021
Ken4agent:
I love lecturers who think outside the box with creative exam Q.....more like application Q

It is this type of Question you ask student to go in with their lecture note and who go fail go still fail

Not smoke old conservative lecturers that are addicted to Q like:
List, enumerate, highlight, differentiate etc
it was an applied question.
Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by Richy4(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2021
samsononyilo:

what about legal profiling?

My brother, that question was really easy in my own opinion... The lecturer is not interested in Chidinma… I guess he’s only interested to know from you the factor that leads to crimes and bad behaviors amongst the youth...
Do political factors play a role?
Does Economic factor play a role?
Environmental factors (peer pressure) etc...

As for legal profiling? what does the law say about detention when it comes to juveniles ... is the young lady above 18 or below 18?..is there a preferential treatment given to young women while in detention by law more than the men.... is it an equality before the law? and all the other little bla bla bla u have to lie about to convince the lecturer to earn a mark.... This is what I think.. I stand to be corrected though..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by Edopesin: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2021
umimer:
lenovo thinkpad T440s
500HDD
8GB RAM
BACKLIGHT KEYBOARD
CONDITION :PERFECT
PRICE :115K (SLIGHTLY NEG)
already in Nigeria (EJIGBO-LAGOS)
WHATSAPP; 07030321300

Lmfao
Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by xcelpro: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2021
samsononyilo:

Crime and delinquency is a 300Level course in some federal universities.

Why 100L in unijos?

All the same sha, in tackling d question, recourse should be made to the theories of criminal behavior and juvenile delinquency.

2 Likes

Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by Pearlqueen(f): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
phemmyfour:
Nonsense

Chidinma gave two different statements. Which of them are the students going to use. The question is vague
That's where you should begin. Dissect both confessional statements and rule out the facts from the perceived lies.
Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by phemmyfour: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pearlqueen:
That's where you should begin. Dissect both confessional statements and rule out the facts from the perceived lies.
That wasn't included in the question
Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by samsononyilo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Richy4:

My brother, that question was really easy in my own opinion... The lecturer is not interested in Chidinma… I guess he’s only interested to know from you the factor that leads to crimes and bad behaviors amongst the youth...
Do political factors play a role?
Does Economic factor play a role?
Environmental factors (peer pressure) etc...

As for legal profiling? what does the law say about detention when it comes to juveniles ... is the young lady above 18 or below 18?..is there a preferential treatment given to young women while in detention by law more than the men.... is it an equality before the law? and all the other little bla bla bla u have to lie about to convince the lecturer to earn a mark.... This is what I think.. I stand to be corrected though..

wow! you must hv followed the story from the begining..
Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by samsononyilo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
xcelpro:

Crime and delinquency is a 300Level course in some federal universities.

Why 100L in unijos?

All the same sha, in tackling d question, recourse should be made to the theories of criminal behavior and juvenile delinquency.

the problem here is that the question was an applied question.
Re: Second Semester Examination Question Of 100level Students Of Psychology Unijos by sexymonkey(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I'm a graduate of Physics and I can tell you that question is not university standard.

(1) (Reply)

NSUK Final Year Student Found Dead (Photo) / This Is Why Most Peopje Are Not Succesfull / Help: When Is UI Post UME?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.