Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery (57806 Views)

Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) / El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health / Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Gentlerespect76: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
From these pictures I can see that Tinubu is indeed in high spirit; but he appears bent. Probably the sickness or maybe old age has taken a toll on him.

Whatever the case I wish him recovery. He should also rest and have some family time.

aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-tinubu-meets-faleke-amidst-rumours-of-2nd-surgery-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by anonymuz(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
ronalmagic10:
It's not by meeting people up and down. If you're truly sick then rest. You deserve it given your age and all you've accomplished. To be a president is not by force na
well said
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Temptee101(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
wellmax:
If Tinubu decides to contest in 2023 he has my vote already.

Jagaban

Chai!!

Let's even put aside his age, corrupt tendencies and incompetence.

You will still vote for him seeing how feeble and frail he looks here?

Chaiiii!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by foreshore(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-tinubu-meets-faleke-amidst-rumours-of-2nd-surgery-photos/

APC don open international office for London! It is well o!!!
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by omowumi9: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
He stands a better chance to be the next President.

kindlyheart:
thank God he is hale and hearty... but I don't wish or pray or dream or hallucinate or assume that he will be my president. God forbid.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Photoshop undecided
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Lovelyn451(f): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
So we should start discussing this old man now....hmmm
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Age is telling more on BAT.

And retirement is imminent.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by guy222: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
falseprophet:
VACANCY FOR MASSIVE RECRUITMENT!!!

This is to notify all suitably qualified painters in Nigeria that applications are now open for a paint job nationwide.

Job description

Successful candidates are to carry out a paint job on 90yr old Tinubu and make him look like 40yr old technocrat.

Qualifications

Ability to paint all black spots white is minimum requirement

Application closing date

May 2023

Signed

Bola Tinubu campaign organization
i cant believe you took all your time to type this rubbish and the most annoying thing is that you think it is funny, chei!!!
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Okhuadams(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by wellmax(m): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Temptee101:

Chai!!

Let's even put aside his age, corrupt tendencies and incompetence.

You will still vote for him seeing how feeble and frail he looks here?

Chaiiii!

Tinubu has not been found corrupt.
He is very competent, show me a better candidate.
He is not looking frial.

I will vote for him 100%.

Next question

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by ismodiwa(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
I wish him good health
But I really dunno if this is news..
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by techWriter1: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
So what He can meetings his inventor for all I nursing
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
I hold no grudges against the jagaban.....he is indeed great and fantastic but he is too old to rule this country. Let him appoint someone else and we will follow!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by wellmax(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
donprinyo:

Waste of quality vote and betrayal to modern Nigeria

Have you ever voted?

Since 1999 I have castesd my vote in all elections.

Who is the modern Nigeria? Endsars hoodlums or PDP.

Come to Lagos and see the foundation Tinubu built in terms of good governance.

Should he decide to contest, he has my vote any time any day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Edyice: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Make Una help me See 67 years old man
grin grin

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by YorubaNinja: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Look at the ancestor my fellow Yoruba people wants to be president

The leaders aren't only the problem of this country

Which Yoruba people, abeg? angry
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=illicit post=104691354]So what

He can meet his creator for all I care[/quote
Your Monika gives out your thoughts. IPOB miscreants spotted.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by kindlyheart: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
omowumi9:
He stands a better chance to be the next President.

your opinion, good luck with that
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Femeto: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
BESTScientist1:
There's something about vegetables too, you can decide to take pictures with them if you so wish....May God heal you Jagaban. Forget about presidency and support the man for the job. Prof. Oshibajo
And what makes Osinbajo a good option?
Or are you talking from the side of kinsman must be there.
Obi,Ngozi,Duke,and Akinwumi are far more better than the failed government,silenced,corrupt,caged,hypocritic VP...
He can't be exonerated while being forced to stay in a failed and incompetent government as a result of a blackmail hanging above his head.
He is a thief and the cabal successfully used it to tame him...
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by omowumi9: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thank you.

kindlyheart:

your opinion, good luck with that
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by HRMK: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
ronalmagic10:
It's not by meeting people up and down. If you're truly sick then rest. You deserve it given your age and all you've accomplished. To be a president is not by force na
USUAL COMMENTS FROM OPPOSITION!JAGABAN IS OLD AND EXPERIENCED ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF!!
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by alcaptainero: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Baba no fit stand again. Sanwo-olu visit Baba no fit stand, now Faleke don go visit am still Baba no fit stand
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by LegalWolf: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
illicit:
So what

He can meet his creator for all I care
Bro you are angry fa. Did he offend you?
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by adez2016(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
judetov2:
I think Covid-19 did not do it job well, I was happy iwhen covid visited Aso rock, covid pls do what u were created for.
He is someone's Husband, Father, Brother and Grandpa. Should we ask Covid to visit you and your household too? Dont wish death for any1 no matter ur reason(s)

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by excel101(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
NOC1:
Another subject of discussion.

It is hypocrisy for me to have Ibori or the Kalu’s as my leaders and abuse Tinubu
When our common enemies, the Fulanis drop their comments you'll easily notice them. Always eager to cause disharmony amongst other Southerners. Wetin concern Ibori for this mata now.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by NOC1(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
excel101:
When our common enemies, the Fulanis drop their comments you'll easily notice them. Always eager to cause disharmony amongst other Southerners. Wetin concern Ibori for this mata now.

My dear I am igbo but not a hypocrite one like you. You’re enemy of yourself. Wepu nku di gi na anya tupu gi achowa I wepu ntu di na anya onye agbata Obi gi
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by BarrElChapo(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vegetables men
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by wallarwallar(m): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
It Is obvious dis man is seriously sick but they are just packaging him on to what level.. Tinubu need serious rest and should not risk his life just for the president sit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) / Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) / Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.