Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery (57771 Views)

Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) / El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health / Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by thomasjoe(m): 3:20am On Aug 12, 2021
adez2016:

He is someone's Husband, Father, Brother and Grandpa. Should we ask Covid to visit you and your household too? Dont wish death for any1 no matter ur reason(s)

God bless you for this ...I'm happy there are still some sane people in this blog ...
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Mtmike(m): 3:22am On Aug 12, 2021
How will you even vote for another lifeless person. Posterity is staring at us
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by gozzlin: 3:32am On Aug 12, 2021
Just look at the pics, so staged.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by JJBROS(m): 3:58am On Aug 12, 2021
He should come back if he is not sick na
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Btruth: 3:59am On Aug 12, 2021
.....he is so frail.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by olatuns2017: 4:01am On Aug 12, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-tinubu-meets-faleke-amidst-rumours-of-2nd-surgery-photos/

Sowore/Igbos/Haters/PDP

Sad for you guys

Fake news is for the murder fuxkers!
Beware
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Kaiser20: 4:04am On Aug 12, 2021
wellmax:

Tinubu has not been found corrupt.
He is very competent, show me a better candidate.
He is not looking frial.

I will vote for him 100%.

Next question
If Mr. Tinubu has not been found corrupt, then it means all the Nigerian politicians are innocent of corruption
The citizens have to apologize to all our Nigeria politicians for the insults
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by fredoooooo: 4:37am On Aug 12, 2021
Anything wrong in doing surgery?
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by ofiko123(m): 4:44am On Aug 12, 2021
It is only God Almighty that knows what is true and factual in this country...
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Reinventerd: 4:53am On Aug 12, 2021
Can't cheat nature
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Doyou2019: 5:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Famocious:
He's fucking human like any other person.. He's entitled to get sick or require a surgery cool

Tinubu is free to aspire to get to any position he legitimately desires..

And we the people are free to deny it refuse him. We are tired of all these geriatric rulers who have nothing but suffering for the masses.
Let him go rule his village people.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Ashley001(f): 5:37am On Aug 12, 2021
APC Crisis: You lack Discipline, you reaped nothing for supporting my removal as APC Chairman - Oshiomole blast Keyeamo

See full details ��

https://thejoint.online/oshiomhole-to-keyamo-you-lack-discipline-reaped-nothing-for-supporting-my-removal-as-apc-chairman/?amp

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Navalsadiq(m): 5:43am On Aug 12, 2021
ronalmagic10:
It's not by meeting people up and down. If you're truly sick then rest. You deserve it given your age and all you've accomplished. To be a president is not by force na
it seems u don't get the point.

Power is sweet
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Poiu11: 5:47am On Aug 12, 2021
Tinubu is a northerner.like buhari
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by majamajic(m): 5:48am On Aug 12, 2021
dynicks:
Honestly I don't seem to understand the breed of Nigerians present this time around.....so if this man presents himself to be voted for, some person's would actually vote him in?.....Might be of good intentions but this man is fucking aged!!..he should go rest

See person!! Be like ancient of days!!

The funny thing is that he brought someone in 2015 older than him , and people voted ! Tinubu is god in some certain part u Nigeria , that they believe he is in his 60s
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Belurved1(m): 6:03am On Aug 12, 2021
Fairly used Techno pouvoir 2 for sale (No fault) works perfectly, battery (95% ok) Just want to upgrade myself. N26k, Call or Chat me on 08030469700. Lagos.

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Cholison(m): 6:05am On Aug 12, 2021
When nature and false age declaration jam what you see is what Tinubu is displaying up and down.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by louqas: 6:07am On Aug 12, 2021
dynicks:
Honestly I don't seem to understand the breed of Nigerians present this time around.....so if this man presents himself to be voted for, some person's would actually vote him in?.....Might be of good intentions but this man is fucking aged!!..he should go rest

Biden is older than him
Biden is older than trump who was considered old, yet Americans voted biden.

So age is not the issue....
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Basher8583: 6:22am On Aug 12, 2021
dynicks:

Have you tried replacing your village igwe with a youth?. Do that first and cone back to share the result.

All you distracted youths. No ounce of experience and you want to lead a complex country. You think this is Aluta.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Coronavirus1: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2021
kindlyheart:
thank God he is hale and hearty... but I don't wish or pray or dream or hallucinate or assume that he will be my president. God forbid.
You called this dead amoung the living hale and hearty
you are wicked.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by wellmax(m): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2021
Kaiser20:

If Mr. Tinubu has not been found corrupt, then it means all the Nigerian politicians are innocent of corruption
The citizens have to apologize to all our Nigeria politicians for the insults

Trash.

Show me where he has been convicted or indicted. What you have is hatred for a great man. But it's okay from a child of hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by wellmax(m): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2021
donprinyo:

Mtcheeeew, this one sense don disappear. Tinubu go come fooock ur mama.

Child of hate and bitterness. Show me one politician in your entire region that has achieved half of what Tinubu has done for his people and for the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by gentleguy1975: 6:51am On Aug 12, 2021
But,sowore led sahara reporters said Tinubu walks on crutches na.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by omowumi9: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2021
Adesina and Osinbajo will even prefer Tinubu supports their ambition. That's to tell you who this man is.

thomasjoe:

Remove all these sentiments..
Do you really think he stands a better chance than Osinbajo, Adesina and others...? You mean you support Tinubu to be the best candidate that the entire Yoruba has to offer to the county ?
Well , we are all entitled to our own opinions ...
I wish Tinubu quick recovery and excellent health ...
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by EmekaBlue(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2021
Photoshop of past pic with the visitor. He is way older than this
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by tete7000(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2021
Sin of greed has a way of taking people sense away from them. Rather than seek their creator and tenaciously cling to him in their dying days, they do everything possible to hold on to ephemeral things to the detriment of their soul.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Brainbox2020(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2021
This dude never be president, e don tire already.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Spain007(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-tinubu-meets-faleke-amidst-rumours-of-2nd-surgery-photos/

This one wey go soon come back to Nig.with his broom dey shout 1$ to 1# and yet Nigerian jagajaga.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Kfed4ril(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2021
NOC1:
Another subject of discussion.

It is hypocrisy for me to have Ibori or the Kalu’s as my leaders and abuse Tinubu

Lol
When did we ever agree that kalu was/is our leader?

You people are forcing him on us and we are rejecting and will keep rejecting a known thief, but to you guys we’re not strategic and hate ourselves because we don’t support a thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt / Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) / Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.