Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery (57813 Views)

Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) / El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health / Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by wellmax(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
If Tinubu decides to contest in 2023 he has my vote already.

Jagaban

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by nwatakwochaa(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-tinubu-meets-faleke-amidst-rumours-of-2nd-surgery-photos/

I don’t have any problem with his meetings.
What I want to ask is who makes these clothes for this man?.
��
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Evergreen4(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
NaijaElba:

You are one of those people that SR has messed up big time.
you're one of those APC and Tinubu has brain washed

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by abu12: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
illicit:
So what

He can meet his creator for all I care

sure, you are pain to hear tinubu is still alive

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by InvertedHammer: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
/
Nothing to worry about.

Just like in Buhari's case, the people that will vote in Tinubu to spite others will be the first to start wailing. grin grin grin. Sai Baba gang are already having a rough life as we speak grin

/
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by effort1: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Yoruba Muslims need to understand that Tinubu Will never be president.

Monogamy and seunmsg and thatfairguy1 should take note.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Duru009(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
God will certainly Keep him alive....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Jostoman: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
They should show us video where Jagaban is talking and put date not all this pictures they are showing us.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Thebraveman: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by donprinyo(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sick old man needs to take better self of himself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by streetsoldier1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
How old is this man again?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by donprinyo(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
wellmax:
If Tinubu decides to contest in 2023 he has my vote already.

Jagaban
Waste of quality vote and betrayal to modern Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by effort1: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
dynicks:
Honestly I don't seem to understand the breed of Nigerians present this time around.....so if this man presents himself to be voted for, some person's would actually vote him in?.....Might be of good intentions but this man is fucking aged!!..he should go rest

See person!! Be like ancient of days!!

People like monogamy, thatfairguy1 and seunmsg will vote for him because of religion.

To them, religion comes before progress or sense

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by tunnex190: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by BESTScientist1: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
There's something about vegetables too, you can decide to take pictures with them if you so wish....May God heal you Jagaban. Forget about presidency and support the man for the job. Prof. Oshibajo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Video or idonbelif
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by ccollins(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
dynicks:
Honestly I don't seem to understand the breed of Nigerians present this time around.....so if this man presents himself to be voted for, some person's would actually vote him in?.....Might be of good intentions but this man is fucking aged!!..he should go rest

I hope you are not intentionally bringing God's name as ancient of days into this your personal spat
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Obeydrules(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Tinubu is a goner grin grin grin
Ask me why
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Yemi7up: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is good news. This should silence thosee that said he is dead.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Seniorwriter(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
dynicks:

He doesn't look like ancient of days he is an ANCESTOR!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by mapet: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
ronalmagic10:
It's not by meeting people up and down. If you're truly sick then rest. You deserve it given your age and all you've accomplished. To be a president is not by force na

....and it is not by force not to have your own candidate for presidency. If Tinubu decides to throw his hat into the ring, it is not by force that you must or must not support him....your support is even inconsequential
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Kobicove(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Why is he so desperate to prove he's in good health? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Eaglesence: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
ronalmagic10:
It's not by meeting people up and down. If you're truly sick then rest. You deserve it given your age and all you've accomplished. To be a president is not by force na

Who go vote for am sef. I cannot goan commit murder because i voted in my fathers age late. He needs rest and thanks given for all God has helped him achieve cum the gift of life.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Chirowman(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Let them allow him to have rest , different meetings every day.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by SarakiBukola: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
falseprophet:
VACANCY FOR MASSIVE RECRUITMENT!!!

This is to notify all suitably qualified painters in Nigeria that applications are now open for a paint job nationwide.

Job description

Successful candidates are to carry out a paint job on 90yr old Tinubu and make him look like 40yr old technocrat.

Qualifications

Ability to paint all black spots white is minimum requirement

Application closing date

May 2023

Signed

Bola Tinubu campaign organization

Dry....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
NaijaElba:

You are one of those people that SR has messed up big time.

SHUT UP YOU GULLIBLE FELLOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by AuroraB(f): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dem don begin play ping pong with dullard dem head grin
Na so dem do dem 2015 but dey no go ever learn cheesy
Coconut heads lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by ipobarethieves: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
cool fear IPOB Nnewi/Onitsha under bridge news sad
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by frog12: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
this man looks WEAK. He should let Osinbajo continue. he is more active

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by Kaiser20: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Tinubu's illness is just a warning for him to retire and enjoy his loots in peace.
Politics is not do-or- die affair.
Re: Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery by tunde82seidat(f): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sahara reporters posts nonsense with confidence shocked..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] / Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.